‹ Prequel: Liberation
Status: Please lemme know what you think of this story, its one of my favorite sci-fi ideas.

Liberation: The Hybrid

Friends to Fiends

Vesper laughed at wanted posters of her. "Wanted for desecration of government vehicles ,and buildings. Babies can't handle a little bit of graffiti!" She kept laughing. Vesper felt the cold barrel of a pistol on her neck. "Oh great another bounty hunter." She retorted ,and turned around. Her bright orange eyes widened at who it was. Leo frowned. "Why did it have to come to this?" he looked quite angry at her. He started to pull hand cuffs from his coat pocket. Vesper quick threw dust up into his face and dived between his legs to run away. However Leo caught her tail and threw her onto the ground. She looked at his leg braces. She started to remember their wonderful childhood together as town misfits. Her the hybrid and Leo the kid with a messed up spine. Then a gear in her head clicked,she had an idea. Vesper sprang up and pulled the little piece of metal out of his skin. This piece of metal pretty much helped Leo walked, without it he would be paralyzed. He suddenly fell and started to shake and sweat. "V-vvvesper. No. Please!" Leo begged for mercy. Vesper sighed. "If you were some other low life trying to kill me. I'd slaughter you ,but you are also the only friend I ever had." Vesper put the piece back in his skin and ran off. "Mom! I'm sorry but I need to skip town! Another bounty hunter tried to kill me. Bye, love you!" Vesper's finished her hologram message to her mom saying goodbye.

Vesper was alone ,and confused she hopped on a cargo ship to small space station known for its beer...