Status: We're all mad here...

Time Is My Only Friend

I have been known as many things through out my life. I started out simply as The Jester but that was a long Time ago.

The truth is this is only a short piece of my true life, but it is the story of me and Time.

There is always Time for tea.

I must apologize if I seem distracted, it is not natural for me to write so...organised or "linear" but I wish to tell this tale so I shall try.

The stories as you know are not how I know them, and I guess this is but another way of telling them, since what isn't a story?

Still I hope you come to understand them as I lived them.

The life I have lived.
The people I have known.
The battles I've seen and the world I've watched die.
The friends I've made, lost and betrayed.
The people I have loved.
The madness in my logic, and the logic in my madness.

The truth is during these many many many "years" of my life that I tell you now, Time had been my only friend. I had known him. Lost her. Won him back and betrayed her. But even when we did not speak. Even when I tried to avoid and banish Time. I think part of me still befriended Time. Still knew Time.

This is the story, of how I eventually lost Time. Forever...

Funny since losing my friendship with Time does not touch this story till what you see as the end. But still I guess that is the concluding message none the less.
Anyway, shall we start? or shall we end? To be honest, I do not know the difference. Welll Ig uess this tale started with Alice. Always Alice. Oh I chased her for so long. Dear Alice...

This is a multi-fandom crossover fic and it does break a lot of Canon.

It includes
Alice In Wonderland.
Narnia.
Our World.
Neverland.
Pirates Of The Carribean.

It does include some slash in later chapters.
So the "Mad Hatter" character changes names throughout the book so I shall call him Jester so you understand who I am referring too.

Relationship tags updates as I go but off the top of my head:
-Time/Jester
-Alice/Jester
-Alice/Male OC
-The White Queen/Jester
-Peter Pan/Wendy's Daughter
-Jester/Captain Jack Sparrow