Luna Roja

La Lune

"Damn it!" Tsume cursed as he held on to the side of the supplies Train. One hand gripping the metal ladder the other arm supporting a box of goods. A gaurd was shooting random and panicked fire as Derik and Finn fired shots at the train.

A bullet had just grazed Tsume's arm. He looked it over before licking the blood away.

"Roja!" He called out up to the top of the train. And on que Roja climbed out the roof hatch. "All doors are down! Get the guys around the side to fill up Dunes 2, 4, and 6!" Roja called climbing down the ladder of the moving train.

"Watch it!"

ZIPPPPP!

Tsume pressed his body to Roja's mashing them both to the face of the train as a bullet flew by. Tsume bulled his body away and Roja looked up at him "let get the goods and go!" She called out over the gun fire.

After gathering up the supplies the gang raced away in the buggies. However two of the Nobel's guards perused them on cycles. Roja fired shots at them while Tsume drove. One of the cycles swiveled and crashed at the same time the rider of the other tossed a bomb and it contacted with one of the buggies. "No!" Roja called out firing furiously. She took out the last guard.

"Shit" Tsume cursed as Roja fell back into her seat in dispair.

-----
-----

The gang, or most of it made it back to the abandoned factory. "That was a disaster!" Finn yelled heading over to Tsume as he and Roja worked on separating and dividing the goods. "Derik said it was a bad idea and now his dead!" Finn barked.

"Its not Tsume's fault!" Roja growled. "Shut up! You can't be his voice forever!" Finn raged "I'm not, I'm his friend, I will stand for him when you dolts dont!" Roja said calming down she looked at Finn lazily "its risky what we do, bad things happen some time...you can't rush in scared or else plans don't work" she reasoned.

"Its just that simple" she added

"Is it really?" Finn growled in anger.

Roja watched him with dulled eyes "you trust the leader, the moment you fail to do that you are working solo. Which always fails" Roja stated turning her back to Finn.

He grabbed her shoulder tightly nearly ripping her jacket "hey! Don't you dare turn your back to me a-"

Finn stopped the sound left his body as Tsume had grabbed his arm faster than his eyes could register. "You don't touch her" Tsume said as Roja flinched under Finns grasp.

In a swift movement Tsume pushed Finn back with a single hand. Glaring from behind his sunglasses. The whole room was silent. Finn looked at Tsume with wide terrified eyes. As if he had seen a monster for the first time. Tsume lowered his head a bit, scoffed and the turned to face Roja.

She watched him curiously as he grabbed and box of goods for himself and Roja. Her eyes then fell on Finn who was all but trembling. She turned quickly and ran after Tsume.

-----
-----

In a small room in the top of the building Roja and Tsume had been a top of before. Roja stood in the doorway, While tsume lay on a small cot eating a cold turkey leg. She watched him under the dim light of the moon. Laid on his back one leg bent the other crossed on top of it dangling.

"What happened back there?" Roja asked walking into the room she closed the door behind her. "Nothing I put him in his place" Tsume said ripping another chunk of meat.

"No its not that, he was horrified by something, and yet you didn't say a word" Roja walked over to Tsume and sat cross legged before him on the floor. "That's not like Finn" she added. Tsume stopped with his teeth sunk into the turkey leg. He glanced at Roja for a long pause before tearing the meat away.

Roja had searched his eyes but found nothing instead she sighed and reached into the box, grabbing a cold burger and unwrapped it delicately and took a bite. She stood up and walked to the window munching away she leaned and gazed out.

Tsume watched her and continued eating.

Roja had known since the day he found her, Tsume was hiding something. She didn't know what, but she had steadily worked at gaining his trust to find out. As it was there wasn't a soul in the world she trusted more. And it was slightly painful the one person she trusted and followed would still hide from her.

Tsume watched as Roja unzipped her jacket revealing a bra and a small X shaped scare on her chest. Of course her back was to him so he couldn't see it. But he knew it was there, it was one made him feel bound to her. For it matched his.

Roja rested a hand on it and winced, "it still hurts" she muttered rubbing the scar. Sliding off her jacket Roja revealed, she was covered in them. She finished her burger and tossed the wrapper out the window. Kicking off her heels she walked to the cot and curled up next to Tsume before quickly falling asleep.

Tsume gazed at her for a moment and then out at the moon. With a heavy sigh he tossed the turkey bone to the side and laid down with his back facing hers. However sleep wouldn't take him his mind was reeling. He knew he would soon have to go.