Anything Goes

I Told You So

It was around 11 at night and Gracelynn still wasn’t back from dinner with Jimmy. I’m beginning to think that she had some sort of fun with him even if she wouldn’t admit it. Rob was half asleep watching some movie on the TV.

“Do you think she’s having fun?” I asked.

“Must be if she isn’t back yet.” Rob said.

“I hope so. He’s a good guy, she just needs to realize it.” I said.

“Well, I kind of get where she’s coming from though. Aaron really fucked her up badly. She doesn’t want to go through that kind of heartbreak again.” Rob said.

Eventually, I fell asleep while waiting for her to come back from her date. It must’ve been around 3 in the morning when I heard someone enter the hotel room.

“Well Gracelynn, it’s nice to see you made it back in one piece.” I muttered from the bed. Rob was knocked out cold so he wouldn’t wake up. From the looks of it in the night light, her hair was messy and her clothes were all ruffled up.

“I don’t want to hear you say anything.” Gracelynn muttered before going into the bathroom to change. I snickered from my bed and muttered an “I told you so.” Before a pillow was thrown at me. I ended up passing back out shortly afterwards. I’d catch up with her tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for a short & crappy update. It's almost 1 in the morning & i'm tired. I just wanted to get something out for this story. :P Gronk is my future husband but doesn't know it yet. hehe.

Image