Rebel Love

Call Me

I stepped out of the shower, put a towel over my hair and got dressed I put on a pair of overalls cut into shorts, skeleton tank top, and black combat boots with white laces.

"Badger hurry up!" My dad called. "I'm coming!" I yelled back. I grabbed a pair of glasses and ran downstairs.

When I got to the kitchen see Warren Peace sitting at my table.

"Hey there hothead" I greeted him.

"Hey there shiftier. " He greeted back.

Me and Warren are cousin's. He can control fire and I'm a shape shiftier, except I can only shift into animals, such as: Wolf, (spirit animal) Cat, Rat, and a Snake

I remember when Magenta saw I could shift into a wolf she was pissed but got over it very quickly.

Me and Warren ate then got up and went to the bus. "Bye dad." I said and gave him a hug. "Bye Badger, Bye Warren." He said as he hugged Warren. "Bye uncle Alex."

We walked to the bus stop making jokes and being stupid.

The bus pulled up and we got on. I saw Magenta and Ethan and walked up sat with Magenta while Warren sat with Ethan.

"So how was your summer?" Magenta asked. "It was good! Just spent it swimming, with friends and you know being animals. How was yours?" Magenta smiled "It was good, swam, and you know was a Guinea pig."

Layla and Will got on next and we all talked about summer.

"So Lash and Speed got out and they're coming back today."

"Great." Will said.

I never really met Lash and Speed, sure I'd seen them around and yeah Lash was hot but he never did or said anything to me, neither did Speed. I don't even think they knew I was there. Plus at homecoming I wasn't there, I had the flu so I didn't get a first hand glimpse at what went down but boy oh boy did I ever hear about it.

Next thing I knew we were at Sky High. "Oh, we're here already wow." Warren shook his head and laughed "I zoned out." I said "Apparently." I shoved him as we got off the bus.

We got out and saw Principal Powers standing there. "She's probably waiting for Speed and Lash." Magenta said. I nodded.

A white bus pulled up and let out two people, Lash and Speed. They both looked entirely too happy too be back.

"Ah fresh air." Speed said.

"Ah Sky High." Lash said.

"Boys follow me." Principal Powers said and they followed after they got their chain unlocked.

They were walking past us and Lash saw me, smiled, winked, and put a fake phone up too his ear and mouthed 'call me' I felt my heart leap into my throat. I looked over at Warren and he was fuming. "Calm down Hot Head. We'd better get going."