Deadly Weapons

Chapter 12: The plan

Chapter 12: The plan
Third person’s POV
 
“What do you mean you paid them a visit?” Natasha exclaimed in anger throwing her hands in the air in frustration. It didn’t seem to faze Ronnie though, as Natasha passed before him he rolled his eyes and inhaled a drag off his almost finished cigarette.
 
“You’re overreacting again.” Chris muttered under his breath but Natasha heard well and clear what he had said and growled at him, baring her sharp canines.
 
“I had this all under control!” she went on. “You always do this! It’s like none of you fucking trust me!”
 
“Well you were the one who text me earlier saying you needed a plan.” Ronnie spat.
 
“Doesn’t sound like you’ve ‘got it under control’ to me.” Max jeered with a smirk. A low and dangerous growl from the passing figure in front of him shut him up.
 
“I was messing with her,” She hissed in a dangerous tone enough to make grown men quiver in fear.  “I was making her paranoid, I was giving her reason to glance over her shoulder as she walked down the corridor. Then when she was at her weakest I would pounce!”
“But as always, you ruined it!” Natasha bellowed.
 
“You’re the one who took too long!” Ronnie yelled. “If you would’ve let Max, Chris, Ryan and myself deal with it, all this would be ancient history by now! But of course it’s your way or the highway right?”
 
“Well, lets hear your master plan then!” Natasha challenged throwing herself back on the chair behind her.
 
“Its simple, we nip it in the bud, you said they were going to Andy’s relatives house right?” Ronnie questioned, Natasha nodded in response. “Well why don’t we pay them a little visit before they leave? Give them the shock of their life.”
 
“Where will they be through? We can’t exactly wonder around town just to look for them.” Ryan questioned from the doorway.
 
“I heard something about TJ’s house, so my guess is it’s probably there.” Natasha says sitting up from her previous hunched position.
 
“Well then,” Ronnie began. “That is where we will start, get Cody and lets go.”