One Direction One Shots

Louis Tomlinson 3

*Hope's POV*
I stared down at the notebook I was writing in. It was a gloomy day in Doncaster, not anything out-of-the-ordinary lately. It had been stormy and gloomy since Louis got a new girlfriend. He probably thought nothing of it but, I think the weather is reflecting my emotions because lately I've been sad one minute and furious the next. Louis was my long-time crush and closest friend. The thought of him with some other girl shatters my heart but, around Louis, I'm totally happy for him. The thought brought millions of tears to my eyes. I was trying to write a song but, I was having trouble with the lyrics. I looked out my window and looked across the street at Louis house. I saw a car pull up in the driveway and Louis jumped out, I waved but, he didn't look at me. Instead, he ran over to the passenger side and opened the door, only for a beautiful girl step out. He held her hand and pulled her close. I shut my curtains before I could see anymore because I knew what he was gonna do. Tears followed out of my eyes and I finally started writing the lyrics.
Lou looks at me,I
Fake a smile so he won't see
That I want, and I'm needin'
Everything that we should be
I'll bet she's beautiful
That girl he talks about
And she's got everything that I have to live without
Lou talks to me,I
Laugh cuz it's just soo funny
And I can't even see anyone when he's with me
He says he's soo in love
He's finally got it right
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night
And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishin' on a wishin' star
He's the song, in the car, I keep singin'
Don't know why I do
Lou walks by me
Can't he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, soo perfectly
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She better hold him tight
Give him all her love,
Look in those beautiful eyes
And know she's lucky cuz,
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one that keeps me wishin' on a wishin' star
He's the song, in the car, I keep singin'
Don't know why, I do
So, I drive home alone, as I turn out the lights
I'll put his picture down
And maybe get some sleep tonight
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's gotta enough of me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singin'
Don't know why, I do
He's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into
Lou looks at me, I
Fake a smile so, he won't see.
I finish the song and I weakly smile at the lyrics, when I hear a knock at the door. I sigh and set the notebook down on the couch before, I walk up and answer it. "Hey Hope." Louis says. "Oh, hi Louis." I say leaning againist the door. "Can I come in?" he asks, curiosity filling his voice. "Ok." I say, opening the door. He walks in and sits down on the couch, right next to my open notebook. "Did you right a new song?" he asked. "Yeah, but, it's nothing." I say reaching for the notebook but, he beats me to it. "Teardrops On My Guitar? What's this about?" he asked before he reads the lyrics. His face turns a cute shade of pink before he asks, "Hope, is this about me?" I looked down, not answering his question, or at least not wanting too. "Hope, is this about me?" he persisted. "Yes." I mumble. He stands up, puts my notebook down, walks over to me, and puts his hands on my shoulders. "Why do you think that?" he asks. "Because...................Louis I really really really love you." I say looking down.Tears threated to start pouring out of my eyes and we stood there for a couple of minutes before Louis lifted up my chin and stared into my eyes. "Hope, y-you love me?" he asks me, staring deeply into my eyes. "Yes,Louis, I do." I say, tears flowing down my face. He stared at me some more before he slowly leaned in and placed his lips on mine.I stood there shocked before I realized what he was doing and kissed back. He slid his hands down to my waist and I put my arms around his neck. We pulled apart and he slowly smiles. "Louis, what was that?" I ask semi-laughing. "That was me trying not to be the reason for the teardrops on your guitar." he says smirking. I laughed at his lame quote, before I asked the question that was on my mind. "If you like me, then who was that I saw you help out of your car?" He looks at me for a minute before responding, "That was my sister, Charlotte. Who did you think it was?" he asks. "I thought it was your new girlfriend."I say. "Eleanor and I broke up and we weren't even together that long." he says.He looks down at me and I smile. "Oh, well that's good." I say. "Why is that?" he asks. "Because that means you are all mine." I say putting emphasis on the word 'mine' before pulling him down for another kiss.