One Direction One Shots

Niall Horan 6

(Niall’s POV)
Her name is Noel
I have a dream about her
She rings my bell
I got gym class in half an hour
Oh, how she rocks
In Keds and tube socks
But she doesn't know who I am
And she doesn't give a damn about me
I stared at her from across the hall. She was gorgeous and her laugh was flawless. ‘It’s hopeless,’ I told myself, ‘she’ll never love you. And if there’s the slightest possibility that she would, it will never be as much as you love her.’ I sighed at the reality of what I told myself. It was true, she wouldn’t. I would be surprised if she even knew I existed.
'Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby
Yeah, I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby
Listen to Iron Maiden maybe with me
Her boyfriend's a dick
And he brings a gun to school
And he'd simply kick
My ass if he knew the truth
He lives on my block
And he drives an IROC
But he doesn't know who I am
And he doesn't give a damn about me
As I shut my locker I turned to head to my next class, which happened to be gym class. As I started walking to the locker room to get changed, I was shoved down on the floor. Disgusted (and about to say something), I looked up and saw her boyfriend, Zack.
“Watch where you’re going loser,” he spits at me.
Sarah looks at me and I could tell her eyes were saying, ‘Oh my gosh! Are you okay?’ But, she remained silent.
I slowly stood up after grabbing my books. I chose not to respond to Zack, knowing good and well he could kick my ass if he felt like it. I also felt something brush my arm as I made my way to the locker room.
'Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby
Yeah, I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby
Listen to Iron Maiden maybe with me
Oh, yeah, dirtbag, no, she doesn't know what she's missin'
Oh, yeah, dirtbag, no, she doesn't know what she's missin'
Man, I feel like mold
It's prom night and I am lonely
Low and behold
She's walking over to me
this must be fake
my lip starts to shake
How does she know who I am?
And why does she give a damn about me
*FAST FORWARD TO PROM NIGHT*
I don’t know why I came to prom, honestly I don’t! My friends were at home playing video games, I didn’t have a date, and I was basically alone. Since that day when Zack shoved me down in the hallway, Sarah and he had a horrible breakup. As far as I knew, she was here alone too. ‘Huh,’ I thought, ‘she’s alone too.’ I flashed a crooked grin and began searching the gym for her.
I've got two tickets to Iron Maiden, baby
Come with me Friday, don't say "maybe"
I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby, like you
I felt a tap on my shoulder and briefly paused my search to see what the hell this person wanted. When I turned around I was met with beautiful brown curls and gorgeous blue eyes.
“Hey, it’s Niall right?” Sarah asked me.
“Yeah,” I breathlessly say.
She smiles at me and before she can continue I ask, “Would you like to dance?”
“I’d love to,” she tells me.
Oh, yeah, dirtbag, no, she doesn't know what she's missin'
Oh, yeah, dirtbag, no, she doesn't know what she's missin'