One Direction One Shots

Niall Horan 5

In the beginning
I never thought it would be you
when we were chilling
Smiling in the photo booth
but we got closer (yeah)
soon you were eating off my spoon
you’re coming over
and we would talk all afternoon
Today was my first date with Niall. Nothing fancy… Just a date at the mall. But I was extremely nervous because I had known Niall since I was seven and we were always best friends. My best friend was helping me pick an outfit out.
“How about this?” She asks holding up a pink sparkly top and an extremely short white miniskirt.
“When the hell would I ever where that?” I counter with a disgusted look on my face.
She glares at me. “Karen. Don’t cuss at me young one.” She warns shaking her finger.
“I’m five months older than you!!!” I exclaim throwing my arms out. “Here how about I just wear this?” I ask holding up a black lace peplum shirt and a pair of white shorts.
(www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=89633...)
“It’s cute, not too fancy…” She said pondering the simple outfit I had picked out. “It’ll do.”
I glared at her but took that as a yes and stomped off into my closet to change.
When I came out she motioned for me to spin. So, I held my arms out and spun in a small circle and then turned to look at her.
“Well?” I asked bitterly seeing as I had to leave soon.
“It’s cute but it needs something,” she decided.
“Oh my God!!!! I don’t fucking have time for this!!!” I yelled.
She glared at me and I glared back. She then grabbed a sparkly belt and strapped in around my waist.
I was about to pull on my black Converse high tops when she stopped me.
“You can’t wear those old things on a date!!”
“Why not?”
“Because they clash with your shirt! You need something classier!”
I stopped for a moment putting down my Converse. Then smirking I went into my closet and dug out my black combat boots. Cramming them on my feet, I strutted out grabbing my purse and turning around for one last look at her.
“Now if you wanna argue… You’re going to make me late… Then I’m going to HAVE to kill you.” I smirked and left.
*FAST FORWARD TO THE DATE*
Tonight we’ll just get drunk
Disturb the peace
Bind your hands all over me
and then you bite your lip
Whisper and say, “We’re going all the way.”
Our date has started half an hour ago and we had already been to half of the stores in the mall, ate dinner in the food court, and taken photos in the cheesy photo booth.
“This was fun,” Niall said.
“Aw… Does that mean it’s over?” I whined.
“It doesn’t have to be…” he shrugged.
My eyes lit up. “Wanna go back to my place and watch a movie? We can be as loud as we want… My parents are gone for the weekend.”
He smirked. “Let’s go get us a movie.”
*FAST FORWARD*

I changed into a light blue tank top and my black Aeropostale sweat pants. I had picked out the movie Inception and Niall was making popcorn in the kitchen.
(If you want the link for the outfit you'll have to message me)
We popped in the movie and sat down to watch.
*FAST FORWARD TO AFTER THE MOVIE*
This could be perfect (Yeah)
But we won’t know unless we try (try)
I know you’re nervous
So just sit back and let me drive
Tonight we’ll just get drunk
Disturb the peace
Find your hands all over me
And then you bite your lip
Whisper and say, “We’re going all the way.”
I stand up, stretch, and then take the movie out. I look over at Niall who’s stuffing his face on his third bowl of popcorn.
“So I guess this is the end of our first date huh?” I ask.
Niall suddenly looks up and smirks.
“Who said it was over?”
I gasp as he suddenly grabs me and carries me bridal style up to my room.

He gently laid me down and started kissing me oh-so-sweetly.
“Wait,” I manage to get out.
“What?” he breathes in a deep, yet sexy, voice.
I bite my lip. “We’re going all the way aren’t we?”
He smiles sweetly. “Only if you want to.”
I smirked and grabbed his neck pulling him down for another kiss.
‘I’ll take that as a yes,’ Niall thought.
Tonight,
Take me to the other side
Sparks fly like the Fourth of July (yes, we do, yeah)
Just take me to the other side (take me, baby)
I see that sexy look in your eyes
And I know we ain’t friends anymore (oh, no)
If we walk down this road
We’ll be lovers for sure
So tonight (so tonight) kiss me like it’s do or die (kiss me, kiss me)
And take me to the other side
(Whoa)
Take me to the other side
(Whoa)
And take me to the other side
(Whoa)
Kiss me like it’s do or die
(Whoa)
And take me to the other side
(Jason Derulo)