One Direction One Shots

Louis Tomlinson 6

I couldn't sing. I couldn't dance. I couldn't play an instrunment. Hell, I couldn't even go, "La la la" in tune! So what the fuck was I doing here on the X-Factor UK? Supporting my best friend, of course.
Louis Tomlinson.
Energetic. Unnaturally gorgeous. Hyperactive. Amazing singer. Whacko. Carrot lover. Strong. Happy. Amazing.
There were so many adjectives that could be used to describe him. But if I sat here and told you every single thought I had about him, we'd be sitting here for about 13 years.
But anyways, like I was saying, I was sitting here, watching my best friend sit with his friends on a staircase, videotaping their ninth week on the X-Factor UK. I sat behind the camera, trying my hardest to not laugh at Louis acting like a nerd on camera. Suddenly, Niall leaned over and yelled quietly into the wall, "Help!" Louis' head shot up. "Did anyone hear that?" he asked urgently.
"Help!" Niall yelled quietly again. "Somebody needs help!" cried Louis, jumping up. He ripped open his shirt, revealing a blue Superman t-shirt underneath. "SUPERMAN IS HERE!"
I fell over trying not to laugh at him.
After the video, I hurried up the stairs after the boys. Suddenly, I was picked up and hung upside down by my ankles. "Look what I caught, lads! A little toy for us to play with!" "Liam, put the poor girl down!" laughed Harry, and I was soon set back on my feet.
Louis came out of the boys bathroom, this time wearing actual pants. Black jeans with TOMS. "Hey Superman!" I laughed. Suddenly, two arms locked around my waist. "She's mine now! Mwahahahaha!" Niall yelled, dragging me away from Louis. I feigned to struggle out of Niall's grip.
"NO!" screamed Louis. "SHE'S MINE!" Louis leaped at Niall and grabbed me, pulling me into him. "She's mine!" Louis yelled again. "Great video you guys!" I complimented the boys, turning my body so my back was against Louis' chest with his arms around my waist, "Why thank you, beautiful!" cried Harry, bowing to me.
"Lou!" I called, turning my head to look at him. "Where?" cried Louis, looking around with wide eyes. I playfully kickedhis leg. "Ow...." Louis put on his puppy dog face. "Lou...." I chuckled. "Yes?" Louis asked, putting his chin on my shoulder. "I have something for you...." I murmured, leaning my forehead against his temple.
"Awww, how cute! Little Abs got a gift for little Lou!" sighed Zayn dreamily. "Come on....." I laughed, grabbing Louis' hand and pulling him down the stairs and out into the X-Factor parking lot.
As I walked out of the door to the stage lot,I quickly got behind Louis and covered his eyes. "Oh god, Abby, what in the land of carrots is this about?" Louis asked. I paused, "In the land of carrots?" I asked, obviously confused. Louis shrugged. "Whatever!" I laughed, pushing him forward.
I was only 5"2, and Louis was 5"5, so I had to reach up a bit to cover his eyes. But I was able to do it if I walked onmy toes, which I did. Continuing our way around the stage lot, Louis was trying harder and harder to fight against me by holding his feet still. Louis was stronger than me, so it was quite hard to force against him.
"Louis!" I laughed as I approached a small wooden fence."Walk already!" I shoved Louis forward, and he stumbled. "Oh my god!" I cried as he flipped over the small fence. Louis laid there for a moment, and I crossed my arms, "Louis, get up!" I laughed. He didn't move. "Louis, come on, and get up! I have something to show you!" Louis still didn't move.
My eyes shot open wide and I leaped across the fence, getting down on my knees next to him. "Louis! Louis get up! Louis! Get up!" Tears threatened to fall over the rims of my eyes. "Louis!"I began to shake him, and he still didn't move. "Help!" I screamed to nobody. "Somebody help!"I scrambled up and ran towards the stage, screaming for Niall and Liam.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I sat on the floor of the hospital, leaning up against a wall outside of Louis' hospital room. My knees were tucked into my stomach, my arms wrapped around my legs. My throat hurt from screaming for help, and my face seemed to be permanantly stained with tears. I felt more slip down my cheeks, and I tucked myself into a tighter ball.
"Abby?" a voice asked quietly. I slowly looked up and saw Niall standing there, a pained expression reading across this face.
He sat down beside me, putting an arm comfortantly aroundmy shoulders, pulling me up against him. I turned buried my face into his chest, sobbing quietly into it. Niall put his chin on the top of my head. "Don't worry, Abby. It's okay.... He's going to be fine.... Louis' gonna be okay...."
Suddenly, the door next to my swung open, and a voice asked snootily, "Abby Lynch?" I looked up to make eye contact with the nurse. "Yes?"I asked, more tears going downmy face. "Louis keeps asking for you." I jumped 10 feet in the air and landed on your feet. "He's awake?" I cried. The nurse nodded. "How long?" I cried in distress. The dumb nurse shrugged, "About fifteen minutes. I tried starting a conversation with him, but he kept asking for you." She curled her lip in disgust.
I ran over and shoved the nurse out of the way, swinging the door open. Louis was sitting up in his bed. "I told you!" he groaned. "I want to talk to---" he stopped when he saw you. "Abby!"
I scrambled over to him and hugged him gently, then sat down. Louis looked me right in the eyes and soke simply, "You've been crying." "I.... I thought....." I stammered, feeling tears well up in my eyes once again. "I thought you were going to die....." I felt myself crying again.
Louis reached out and laced his fingers with mine. "Look at me," he murmured softly. "I'm right here. I'm alive. I'm going to stay alive. I'm never going to leave you." He brought my hand to his lips and kissed it gently.
"So, what happened, anyways?" I asked him gently. Louis inhaled softly, "When I flipped over the fence, I fell on my head and it gave me a small concussion." "Will you be able to peform again?" I asked in worry. It would kill me if I knew it was my fault Louis couldn't sing next week. "Of course I will, darling!" laughed Louis, squeezing my hand casually. "Now, come here," he murmured softly. I leaned forward. "I have to tell you a secret," he whispered, smiling.
I leaned forward, tilting my head so he could whisper in my ear. I felt his lips gently graze my ear, then, without any warning, his free hand came up, turned my head, and his lips were against mine. I instantly kissed back, tangling my fingers in his hair. I knew he was still hurt, so I decided not to press forward. Instead, I leaned back.
"I've been wanting to tell you that secret so badly since the moment I met you in the third grade," he murmured, kissing my forehead. "I love you, Abby Lynch." he leaned his forehead against mine. "I love you too, Louis Tomlinson," I responded quietly, and he kissed my forehead again.
"Now....." Louis leaned back. "Do you think they have any carrots in this bloody hospital?"