One Direction One Shots

Harry Styles 17

Baby everything you say, say
Shoots me through the chest
Yeah, every time every time
Maybe, we can only pray, pray
I want to digress
Yeah every time
And I’m gone to
Pretending this way out, to
Here we go again
My dearest to my love
We write these letters, pump the stereo
Ysabelli Tardanucci POV
“Great, that’s looking fresh! Now, a little to the left,” I turned my head, following the photographer’s orders, watching with my trademark smile as the camera flashed on and off. Once again, I was modeling for a fashion company here in London called Burberry. I do it often, I can’t help it.
“Good, good. Now sit on the stool. Yes, excellent.”
I love fashion, its one of my greatest passions. I was just lucky to be blessed with the face and body for this profession. I may only be seventeen, but I’m quite well-known as a model, mostly for teen’s wear for this company. Sometimes you can see me on posters in those big department stores.
“Right, now a little to the right. Tilt your head, give me a smirk… perfect!”
Today I was wearing a trench coat over some skinny jeans that brought out my curves. I had on some platform shoes, but that wasn’t really getting photographed right now.
“Good, I think that’s a wrap with this outfit. Makeup, wardrobe, go get the next outfit sorted out.” I was pulled off my stool into another room, where my clothes were removed and a new set were put on. This time, a knitted cardigan with a plain shirt underneath, jeans remaining the same. The cardigan was red, and it brought out my tanned skin. I’m of mixed race. On my mother’s side I’m Chinese, but my on my father’s I’m Spanish, hence the last name. My cheeks were puffed up by a little blush, and some red lipstick was re-applied to my lips. Eye shadow was rubbed off and a new colour was applied; a fresh red to match the rest of the ensemble. Soon, I was led out of the room again, and back to where the photographer was sitting. But I wasn’t alone. There were five other boys here with me. And those five other boys were none other than the boys from One Direction.
Can you turn off the lights and radio?
(And up the stereo)
Can you turn off the lights and radio?
(And up the stereo)
(I just don’t care)
If you’re drop dead gorgeous
(I just don’t care)
If you drop dead, anyway
Ysabelli Tardanucci POV
“Ah, Bell. You’re all changed. Good. We’re modeling this with One Direction.” I nodded, stepping over to greet the boys. It was an understatement to say that I was a little nervous. I was terrified. I knew I was pretty, but what would the boys think of me? Especially the most attractive one; well, at least in my eyes: Harry Styles. You’ve probably seen Harry Styles in those teen magazines. He’s cute, funny, and sweet, not to mention drop-dead gorgeous! He had the most curly, crazy curls that I’d ever seen in my life; they formed a halo around his perfect face, his curls matching his personality perfectly. He also had the most amazing emerald green eyes I’ve ever seen in my life. He’s fit, tall, and sexy. He’d make a perfect model, as would the others. But they all had amazing voices, and their interests lay elsewhere, to be specific the music industry.
Harry Styles POV
“Hi, I’m John. I’ll be your main photographer for today. Thank you all so much for doing a photoshoot for Burberry.” I short, beady-eyed man came running out to us, giving us all enthusiastic hand-shakes. He was short, bald, and wore an extremely
“Not at all,” our manager said with a grin. “The boys are new in the business, this helps both parties involved.” Liam and Zyan gave a nod.
“Well, you all look dressed well. I’m glad wardrobe got to you before I did, although, I probably wanted a before and after, just to see your individual styles. Alas, too late!” The man was extravagant, right down to those Gucci sunglasses he continued to wear even though indoors.
Baby, everything you do, do
Dries my lonely lips
Yeah, every time every time
Could you
Collide with my lies, lies
Crashing with my stitch
Yeah every time
And I’m gone to
Pretending this way out, to
Here we go again
My dearest to my love
We write these letters, pump the stereo
Harry Styles POV
Our short conversation was broke off when a model stepped into the room. She was young, tall, and hot. She had dark, silky hair like a Chinese girl, but her eyes were wide and hazel, though mostly brown with little green flecks in them. Her skin was a mix between light and dark, a tanned colour that was almost a Caucasian shade. I gaped, my mouth dropping. Beautiful. She walked on over to the group, looking expectantly at the photographer.
“Ah, Bell. You're all changed. Good. We’re modeling this with One Direction.” Within seconds she was making her way towards us. I hid behind Louis and Zayn, somewhat embarrassed by my reaction to her appearance.
“Hi, the name’s Ysabelli Tardanucci, but everyone calls me Bell. It’s nice to meet you all, I’m sure it’ll be a lot of fun working together!” She smiled the most dazzling of smiles I’ve ever seen. Liam shook her hand first. I almost scowled at him. Almost. But I composed myself, deciding he was only trying to be friendly.
“I believe I’ve seen you in a magazine, Bell. So you’re a famous model?” The girl nodded.
“I guess I am famous,” she told him sheepishly, “but I’m not as famous as you guys. You’re really amazing singers!” She had cute dimples.
“So, how old are yer?” Niall asked.
“Seventeen.” Zayn’s eyes widened.
“No way. You look like, older than that!” She laughed at him.
“Well, that’s enough conversation, my models! Time for a few shots! Bell, I want you to sit in the middle, all of the boys surround her.” We got into position. “Excellent.”
Can you turn off the lights and radio?
(And up the stereo)
Can you turn off the lights and radio?
(And up the stereo)
(I just don’t care)
If you drop dead gorgeous
(I just don’t care)
Hope you watch me hit that high!
You know it’s all because of you…
Ysabelli Tardanucci POV
The boys from One Direction were friendly enough. Actually, they were exactly the same as how they appeared in the video diaries and on X Factor a few years back. All except for Harry. For some reason, he was being extremely shy and quiet. It confused me. Normally, he was one of the loudest members, alongside Louis, wasn’t he?
“OK, so now, Bell, you sit on the floor, Harry takes the seat. I want the rest of you out of the shot. Bell, sit between Harry’s legs. Harry, wrap your arms around her neck.” Harry was blushing like crazy. I glanced at him and pulled a funny face.
“Don’t be shy, it’s not that hard. Just pretend it’s your girlfriend or something!” I smiled brightly at him. He gulped loudly, his arms finally snaking around my neck.
Harry Styles POV
I sat on the stool, completely embarrassed. I loved the Burberry clothing line, but this would be the death of me; sitting with a hot girl between my legs in one of the most provocative poses, my arms wrapped around her shoulders lovingly, her pouting with full, painted lips.
“Great! You’re both doing great!” John the photographer congratulated. I could have sworn my cheeks were a deep red.
“Just pretend it’s your girlfriend or something!” a smiling Bell instructed me. I gaped.
“I don’t have a girlfriend!” I whispered in her ear. She tensed. She seemed very surprised. She was still smiling for the cameras as she brought my heart to a flutter.
“How does a hot guy like you not have a girlfriend?” My eyes widened and I flipped her around, pulling her in for a kiss.
“Well, do you want to be my girlfriend?” I asked her in a whisper. John was in a frenzy.
“Yes! Fresh! Amazing! Just what we’re after! Keep kissing, you too!” I barely noticed in the corner of the room the rest of the guys giving me incredulous looks.
“I sure will!” she responded, kissing me back. The cameras were still flashing, the pictures were definitely going into the biggest magazine in London. But I didn’t regret it.
(I just don’t care)
Hope you drop dead gorgeous
(I just don’t care)
Hope you drop dead gorgeous
(I just don't care)
Hope you drop dead gorgeous
(I just don’t care)
Hope you die to hear me say
(I just don’t care)
Hope you die to hear me say
(I just don’t care)
Hope you die to hear me say
(I just don’t care)
Hope you die to hear me say
I just don’t care
Hope you drop dead gorgeous