Status: Complete

Breath Into Me

One

*Natalie's pov*
sat on a the ground as I watched my boyfriend of 1 1/2 years tag...I was honestly completely in love with this guy..when I was 13 I left Nebraska and moved out here to live with my brother Brian..I met Jorel's twin sister Johnnie or JJ as we call her and the rest is history...I stood up and walked over to Jorel and smiled "Not bad.."
Jorel threw down the cans and wrapped an arm around my shoulders..he looked down at me "Not bad...babe its fucking kickass."
I laughed "I don't know I'm kinda jealous.."
He raised an eyebrow "Why?"
I pulled away from him "Because that wall got more attention today than I have.."
Jorel grabbed my waist and pulled me closer "I guess I have a lot of making up to do."
I nodded "Tons."
He leaned down and kissed me.."Come on I'll make it up to you properly.."
I nodded "Okay.."
Jorel took my hand and we began our walk to his house..he groaned when we walked in "Damn it guys can't you hang out somewhere else?"
JJ shook her head "Nope.."
I walked over and sat on JJ's lap "Hi bestie."
She smiled "Hi bestie."
I smiled "Hi George."
George laughed "Nat you have paint on your cheek.."
I stood up "I do.."
Aron laughed "You have it on your ass too.."
I pouted "Jorel.."
Jorel shrugged "Sorry.."
I sighed "Good thing I leave clothes here.."
Dillon yelled from the kitchen "Yeah we know why you do..."
I poked my head in "Jealous?"
He pouted "Yes...my girlfriend is in Flordia with Vicky..I'm lonely."
I shrugged "Matt will keep you company.."
Matt shook his head "Hell no.."
I laughed and walked into Jorel's room and found a pair of my jeans..I jumped when the door closed "Damn it J..."
Jorel laughed "Paranoid.."
I put my hands on my hips "You got paint on my ass.."
He walked over looking down at me "Pure accident..but not a bad place to have it..."
I shook my head "I have to get home...I'm supposed to meet Brian's girlfriend...but they are supposed to go out tonight so why don't you come over and we'll have some fun."
Jorel nodded "Okay..."
I pushed him away and changed my jeans..I looked at him "What?"
He shrugged "You know most girls won't get dressed in front of their boyfriends."
I shrugged "We've had sex...you've seen me in nothing...hell I've even showered with you..changing clothes in front of you is nothing." I leaned down and kissed him "I'll see you later my criminal.."
Jorel smack my ass "You supply the beer I'll bring the magnums."
I nodded "Will do..."
He pulled me down and kissed me "Love you.."
I smiled "Love you too..see you at 6 okay."
Jorel nodded "I'll be there.."
I picked up my keys off his dresser and left...when I got home Brian was in the living room with Twitch and Ronnie...I smiled "Hey.."
Brian smiled "Hey Nat...why the hell are you carrying jeans..."
I shook my head "Paint.."
He nodded "Right..well Lacey should be here soon."
I nodded "Do I have time to shower?"
Brian nodded "Yeah.."
Twitch stopped me "Got something for you.."
I raised an eyebrow "What?"
He handed me some keys "You'll be 21 ina couple day..that way you can stop using your brothers truck..."
I turned the key in my hand then looked at everyone else..."Wait what?"
Jeremy laughed "Just look outside.."
I turned around and threw open the front door and look over at the garage to see a brand new blue mustang convertible.."That's mine?"
Twitch nodded "Yup early birthday gift from all of us.."
I smiled widely "So no more borrowing Brian's car?"
Ronnie laughed and nodded "Right.."
I smiled and hugged each of them all the guys were like my brothers...very very protective.."And to think I almost went to Florida with Emily and Vicky..."
Brian laughed "I though you were going to shower?"
I nodded "I am...damn.." I ran upstairs...after I showered and changed into shorts and a t-shirt I called Vicky after talking to her and Em for a while I walked down stairs to see the guys gone and some chick in the kitchen with my brother...I walked in "Hey.."
Brian smiled and kissed the top of my head "Hey kiddo..." he smiled at the girl..."Lacey this is Natalie....Nat this is Lacey.."
Lacey smiled "Nice to finally meet you Natalie...Brian talks about you all the time.."
I nodded "Likewise...so where are you two lovebirds going tonight?"
He laughed "See what I mean..." he looked down at me "Dinner and a late movie...so don't wait up."
I nodded "Okay...translation you're going back to her place."
Lacey blushed "Well."
I laughed "Sorry..."
She shook her head "You weren't wrong."
I smiled "Right well have fun...and don't make me an aunt too soon okay."
Brian shook his head "Behave alright."
I nodded "Ditto.."
He laughed as he left with Lacey...
I smiled to myself as I sent a text to Jorel...I actually liked this girl..she was honest and guinely sweet...time will tell if she is a keeper or not."
*Jorel's pov*
After I got Nat's text I rushed out the door and headed to her place...I pulled up and knocked on the door...I smiled when I saw Nat...I kissed her "Who's car?"
Natalie smiled as I walked in...she shut and locked the door and set the alarm "Mine...early birthday gift from the guys..."
I nodded "We'll have to break it properly...when I'm not so ready to get you upstairs."
She walked over and looked up at me "Got the condoms?"
I patted my pocket "Right here..."
Nat reached up taking off my hat and put it on herself.."Come on.."
I took her hand and followed her upstairs to her room..an area I was very familer with..prior to offically dating we hooked up a lot until my sister forced me to admit my feelings for Nat...I smiled as she pushed me down on the bed...I looked up at her as she straddled my leg.."What time is Brian supposed to be home?"
She smiled "Morning...he's staying at Lacey's"
I nodded and leaned up and kissed her...before I knew it our clothes were on the floor and we were between the sheets..I pressed a kiss to her neck as I entered her...I slowly began to thrust into her...
Nat moaned softly "Harder..."
I moved one ofmy hands down to her leg and moved it around my waist as I gave her what she wanted...after a few minutewe both climaxed..I slowly pulled out and layed beside her.."Damn.."
She nodded slightly "Yeah."
I looked at her as I watched her roll over on her stomach...I moved and pressed a kiss to her shoulder "Move in with me...I'm sick of you either staying at my place then leaving..or me coming here and having to leave before Brian notices I'm still here."
Nat smiled "You want me to move in with you?"
I nodded "Yes..I want to wake up and see you beside me..."
She kissed me "Yes...I just have to let Brian know."
I smiled and kissed her "So do I need to leave?"
Nat shook her head "Hell noBrian is gone for the rest of the night...you're staying with me tonight..."
I grinned and pinned her back down to the bed "Good thing I brought the whole box.."
She laughed "Yeah.."
I leaned down and kissed her again.........