Status: Complete

Breath Into Me

Two

*Brian's pov*
(2 months later)
Two months have passed and Nat has moved out..I wasn't too happy about it at first but she made a valid point..sooner or later I was going to want Lacey to move in and things would get awkward..but Nat comes over a lot which made things easier to cccept...I laughed as Nat walked in and took her normal spot on the counter "Hey kid."
Nat smiled "Hey..."
Jeremy laughed "So enjoying like away from this house?"
She nodded "Yeah I am..."
Todd nodded "That boyfriend of yours he's not treating you differently because you two now live together is he?
Nat shook her head "No he's not...guys you worry to much...and considering what you guys do shouldn't I be the one worrying?"
Ronnie shrugged "I guess but you are little sister to all of us...so yeah we worry about you."
I smiled "Right."
She smiled "Guys everything is great Jorel is great...I'm happy.."
Twitch walked in "And that's important.."
Nat smiled "Where is she?"
He laughed "Livingroom..don't overdo it Nat..I really like this girl everyone has met her but you.."
She nodded "I won't promise.."
Twitch walked out of the room nd came back with this blonde girl..."Nat this is my girlfriend Kaci Pastrana..yes she's Travis's twin sister....Kaci this is the Mulisha's baby sistetand Brian's actual baby sis Natalie.."
Kaci smiled "Nice to meet you."
Natalie smiled "Likewise...I'm going to be out right with it..these guys are my family..and they've dated some down right horrible chicks...Twitch is one of my best friends just don't hurt him and we'll be just fine...not to sound cruel or anything."
I nudged her "Nat.."
Kaci shook her head "I understand..I'm sure the guys are the same way about guys you date?"
She nodded "They are...expecially about the guy I'm dating now."
She smiled "Yeah Twitch told me about him...he's in a band?"
Nat nodded "Yeah.."
Twitch cleared his throat "We're still here you know."
Kaci laughed "Sorry.."
Natalie jumped off the counter "Have you met Ronnie's sister yet?"
She shook her head "Vicky...no not yet."
"Then you're coming with me." she smiled "Bye guys."
I laughed as the two left the house...I looked at Twitch "Nat likes her."
Twitch smiled "I'm glad...that girl is hard to please."
I shrugged "Neh she just knows our habits and wants whats best of us...just like we do for her."
Jeremy nodded "Not the same having her here constantly."
I sighed "I know but she's 21 and she's been with the same guy for 2 years I knew sooner or later she would move in with him."
Ronnie sighed "I'm still not all that sure about Vicky's boyfriend..there is just something..."
I shook my head "What Matt...the guys are just like us...and they all protect the girls they date so 2 of them happen to be our sisters."
He nodded "I know..damn it."
I laughed "Let's go ride."
We all got our stuff and headed out to ride...
*Nat's pov*
I walked into Jordan's and yelled out "Where the hell you guys at?"
Jordan walked out of the kitchen "Out back...who's this?"
I smiled "Oh right...this is Kaci...Twitch's girlfriend...I came to introduce her to Vicky then I promised to take her back to my brothers."
He nodded and yelled out "Yo Vicks...you got a visitor."
Vicky came running out "Nattie...and hi."
Kaci smiled "Kaci Pastrana."
She smiled "Oh Travis's sister?"
I nodded "And Twitch's girlfriend..."
Vicky nodded "I'm Vicky..Ronnie's sister...I'msure Nat has told you our warning?"
Kaci nodded "Yes and I can promise you both I won't hurt him...I really do like him..."
I smiled "Well I gotta take her back to Twitch before he starts calling.."
Vicky laughed "Nice meeting you..."
Kaci nodded "You too.."
With that I took Kaci back to the house...after I dropped her off I went to the story to get some personal items..I stood in the aisle thinking in my head to see if I needed them yet or not...I stopped "Oh no...I ran up to the counter payed for what I got and rushed to mine and Jorel's appartment...when I got in I grabbed JJ's arm and pulled her into the bedroom "We have a problem."
JJ nodded "Okay what?"
I sighed deeply "I was at the store getting some things..and I started to think if I needed Tampons yet or not..."
She raised an eyebrow "Okay?"
I sighed "I should of a week ago Johnnie...I'm a week late.."
JJ's jaw dropped "Oh shit.."
I sat on the bed "Tell me about it..I can't be pregnant...I can't handle anything like this right now."
She grabbed my shoulders "You'll be fine..I'll go to the store and get some pregnancy tests and tampons just incase its just stress..meanwhile you need to talk to my brother."
I nodded "Thanks JJ."
JJ smiled "You're welcome."
Jorel rushed in as JJ walked out "George said you looked upset?"
I shook my head "I'm not upset..freaked out yes..but not upset."
He kneeled down in front of me "Nat what's going on?"
I sighed deeply "J I'm a week late.."
Jorel moved and sat down beside me "You sure?"
I nodded "I think I know when I've missed a period Jorel....if I'm pregnant no I'm not sure...JJ is going to get some tests."
He took off his hat and ran his hand through his hair "So what are we going to do if you are?"
I shrugged "Abortion is out of the question, adoption I don't think I could do that...carry a child for 9 months then hand the kid over like it was nothing...so I guess if I am just find a way to make it all work."
Jorel sighed deeply "I guess we should of been more careful."
I looked at him "We are...but things happen.."
He leaned over and pressed a kiss to my temple "I love you."
I nodded and smiled slightly "I love you too.."
A few minutes later JJ ran in and handed me a bag and water "Drink this then get your ass in there and take these...the pharmacist said these are the early detection one..."
I sighed and down the bottle of water..I sat there a few minutes then walked into the bathroom...when I finished I sat on the sink looking down at the three test in front of me...in 15 minutes my life was either going to stay the way it is or chage completely...I looked up as Jorel walked in "Hey.."
Jorel sighed "How long?"
I sighed and moved so my legs were on either side of him "15 minutes.."
He nodded "Oh.."
I sighed and let my head rest against his shoulder "Are you scared?"
Jorel nodded "Terrified."
A few minutes passed..I sighed deeply "Judgement time..." I looked down at the tests.."Negative, negative...and negative..." I looked up at Jorel "3 negatives...I guess now its just a waiting game."
He leaned down and kissed me "I love you."
I smiled softly "I love you too..."
JJ poked her head in "Negative or postive?"
I smiled slightly "Negative..."
She handed me the box of tampons..."Here then.."
I shook my head as she walked out "I hate your sister sometimes."
Jorel laughed "Don't worry I do to sometimes."
I kissed him "Go I gotta go again..."
He nodded "I'm gone.."
I laughed as he walked out....I did my business then walked out "Mother Nature is a cruel bitch....freak me out..the bitch."
Lynn laughed "The gift made it arrival?"
I nodded "after causing both me and Jorel to freak out..."
She laughed 'The bitch."
After everyone left I crawled into bed with Jorel...I sighed and layed my head on his chest..."Freak out for nothing."
Jorel kissed the top of my head "At least we know if he really did happen we'd be okay.."
I smiled "Yeah..."
He turned off the light then sighed "We're thinking about leaving Myspace records."
I sighed "You should."
Jorel nodded "Hopefully soon we'll find another label..."
I leaned up and kissed him "You will."
He smiled "Yeah?"
I nodded "Yeah."
Jorel smiled and kissed me"Night"
I snuggled into his arms "Night.." I sighed contently and soon fell asleep