Status: Complete

Breath Into Me

Twenty

*George's pov*
(2 years later January )
Life has been amazing...Johnnie and I got married and we have 1 1/2 year old twins Damien Shane and Rachel Michelle and9 month oldJamie Christopher, Aron and Lizzie got married and have 1 year old son Evan Samuel, Jordan and Lynn got married and now have 2 year old Cobly and11 month old Whitney Elisabeth, Dillon and Emily got married and have 7 month old Nathan James, Matt and Vicky got hitched just last month after welcoming 6 month old Tyson Matthew and Jorel and Natalie have been happily married 2 years now and as of today they have 4 year old Brooklynn, 1 1/2 year old Mason Tripp, and they're excepting number 3 in April...I smiled at Natalie as we watch the kids run around..."Hard to belive all this started with Brooklynn.."
Natalie nodded "She's 4 today..this fall she's going to be in school."
I smiled "They grow to fast don't they?"
She nodded "They do..I mean come on the twins will be 2 in May..so will Mason."
I nodded "Not to mention you're brother's twins will be 3 soon."
Nat crossed her arms "Mason looks just like Jorel...it's scary.."
I noded "Well Brooklynn will be our problem...she looks just like you...you're going to have boys lined up outside your house."
She laughed "No I won't..." she sighed.."I'm going to let her make the same mistakes I did.."
I raised a eyebrow "You regret getting pregnant so young?"
Nat shook her head "I don't regret getting pregnant with my children....I'm talking about high school."
I nodded "What about it.."
She sighed "I had sex before I was ready to...I felt like I had no choice..I'm going to make sure she knows she has one."
I nodded "I know what ya mean..having a daughter now..how I was in high school and all the hell I got makes sense now."
Nat smiled "I think when anyone becomes a parent high school starts to make sense.."
I looked down at her "So when Brooklynn was born high school makes sense to you?"
She nodded "Yep..I remember how lost I felt with something because my parents were in Nebraska and all I had was Brian..I'm not going to let my kids feel like that."
I nodded "Ditto."
Nat smiled "Doorbell...I'll be right back.."
I nodded as I watched my son and daughter play with their cousins..life was pretty damn good..I have the most amazing wife, 3 great kids, a great niece and nephew and my best friends are my in-laws..not to mention the band is doing great..
*Lacey's pov*
I sat in a chair watching the guys play with the kids..I smiled to myself..Brian and I have soon to be 3 year old twins and I'm expecting our third child July 2..I looked at Vicky "Things are pretty great don't you think?"
Vicky nodded "Yeah...we're all moms and wives...life is absolutely amazing."
I smiled "I agree..." I stood up "I'm going to go see if Nat needs help."
She nodded "Okay.."
I walked in to see Nat cleaning up..I walked over and began to help.."How do you do it...kid number 3 and 2 toddlers yet you have so much energy..."
Natalie laughed "I have to...I'm pregnant but I have 2 very demanding toddlers that want attention.."
I nodded "Try having 2 the same age.."
She laughed "Well we're both screwed our children act like their fathers...well except Brooklynn she's determined to let me let her get a dirt bike.."
I raised an eyebrow "Are you going to?"
Nat shook her head "Not at 4 I'm not....she's gets older we'll see..but right now she's just too little..same goes with Mason he's won't get one till he's older either."
I nodded "I told Brian the same thing...the kids are not riding until they're school age.."
She smiled "Yeah.."
The day went on and on until everyone went home...I crawled into bed after putting the twins to sleep...I sighed deeply "How on earth is Nattie doing it...I'm exauhsted.."
Brian raised an eyebrow "What do you mean?"
I sighed "She's further along than I am..hell she's due in 3 months but she's running around after Brooke and Mason ontop of working yet she hasn't complained about being tired but I'm just wiped out."
He shrugged "I'm sure she's just as tired as you are..but that's Nat she doesn't complain."
I nodded "Yeah.."
Brian leand over and kissed me after he turned off the light and settled into bed..."I love you.."
I smiled "I love you too.." I snuggled into his arms and fell asleep...
*Jorel's pov*
I smiled as I watched Nat tuck Mason into bed...we switched up every night..I'd put one kid to bed she'd put the other to bed...tonight I put Brooke to sleep and she was out...I leaned against the doorway as I watched them...I walked up behind Nat and wrapped my arms around her letting my hands rest on her stomach "How's our boy?"
Nat smiled as he layed her head back against my chest."One is sound asleep the other is kicking like crazy..."
I nodded "Good...so we're naming him Aiden Scott?"
She nodded "I figured we'd go simple with this one..."
I smiled "Works for me.."
Natalie nodded "I'm beat.."
I kissed the side of her head "Let's go to bed..."
She nodded "Yeah..
I smiled as we turned the light off and walked out....that night I fell asleep happier than ever...I have an amazing family, friend, a great career...I couldn't ask for anything....my wife and kids are the center of my world it's as if the breath into me......