Status: Complete

Breath Into Me

Nineteen

*Nat's pov*
(6 days later October 1)
Today was finally the day..I was marrying Jorel..I looked in the mirror at my hair, make up and my dress...I jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder Iturned to see Ashley...I sighed "You scared me.."
Ashley smiled "Sorry..I actually came to give you something.." she pulled out a small box.."This Jeremy's chain...I've been wearing it wrapped around my wrist but I figured today you would want a little piece of him with you today.."
I smiled "Ashley...I can't.."
She shook her head "No..I insist...other than Lacey, Kaci and Vicky you were the only girl I was okay with him being around all the time..and you two were so close.." she placed the necklace in my hand "Think of is as your something old and borrowed."
I hugged her "Thank you Ashley.." I sighed and wrapped it around my wrist..thankfully it was thin enough it didn't clash but I wouldn't of cared either way.."Thanks.."
Ashley smiled "You look beautiful Nat...and you're pregnant.."
I nodded "Yeah..I have something to ask you.."
She nodded "Okay.."
I sighed deeply "If this baby is a boy we decided we're going to name him Tripp.."
Ashley sighed "Isn't that what you called him Tripp..he called you Quad and you called him Tripp?"
I nodded "Yeah...I tried to think of a way to use Jeremy but I couldn't so I figured I use a nickname...and I want you to be this baby's godmother.."
She nodded "Yes..I'd love to.."
I hugged "Okay enough I'm ruining my make up and Emily will kill us both."
Ashley laughed "Yeah..I'll see you out there okay?"
I nodded "Yeah.."
She walked out..
I sighed deeply to gather myself..I fixed my eye make up just as my brother walked in..my dad hurt his back during the summer and wasn't up for giving me away so Brian was..I smiled "Hey.."
Brian stood behind me "Crying already?"
I nodded "Ashley was in here..she brought me Jeremy's necklace to wear..matches quite well.."
He nodded "Man had good taste."
I nodded slightly "I told her what we're going to name the baby if it's a boy..and that I wanted her to be the godmother."
Brian looked down at me "What did she say?"
I smiled "Yes."
He kissed my forehead "Well you're flower girl, bridesmaids and your fiance are waiting so let's get you out there and married.."
I smiled and picked up my flowers "I'm ready.." I took his arm as we walked out of the room and to the doors leading to the alter.. I took a deep breath as the music began..this was it I was finally marrying the love of my life.
*Jorel's pov*
I smiled as I saw Brian leading Nat towards me..I squeezed her hands as he placed them in mine..I whispered "I love you.."
Nat smiled "I love you too.."
The pastor spoke "Who gives this woman away?"
Brian spoke..."All of us...but mostly their daughter Brooklynn.."
He nodded and began "Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to witness the union between this man and this woman in holy matrimony..the couple decided to recite their own vows..Jorel.."
I smiled down at Nat.."Natalie..you have put up with me for so long...long before we became a couple and when I thought I lost you for good somehow you managed to forgive me and let me back in..I cannot picture living my life with anyone else but you..I love you and that is never going to change."
The pastor smiled "Natalie.."
Nat wiped her eyes slightly "Wow...Jorel you infuriate me sometimes and sometimes you make me wonder how on earth I got so lucky...you've given me two of the best things in the world our little girl and this baby...there is no one who will ever change how much I love you ever.."
He nodded "Rings?"
George handed him the rings "Here.."
The pastor handed me Nat's ring "Repeat after me.."
I smiled and slipped the ring on her finger "With this ring I thee wed..."
He handed mine to Nat.."Repeat after me"
She smiled and did the same "With this ring I thee wed.."
The pastor nodded "Is there anyone who has reason why these two should not be wed speak now or forever hold your peace.." when no one spoke he smiled "With the power vested in me by the State of California I now pronounce you man and wife...Jorel you may kiss your bride.."
I gently took her face in my hands and kissed her...I pulled away as I felt Brooklynn pull at my suit jacket...I bent down and picked her up.."Me, you and mommy are finally a real family.."
Brooklynn clapped her hands
Natalie smiled "Finally.."
I kissed her again then kissed Brooke's cheek "Let's go have some fun now.."
Brooke giggled "Fun!"
Everyone laughed as we walked out...we partied for hours until Brooklynn fell asleep..that night I fell asleep holding my wife..and my daughter..not much of wedding night but it was perfect to me