Cali Love

One

*Johnny's Pov*
Have you ever been in love with your best friend? Well I have and currently am...Katlyn is the girl..my best friend and my band-mate Charlie Scene or Jordan as we all know him as she is his little sister...Katy is perfect to me she's quirky and down to earth..and she is constantly supporting the 6 of us not to mention all of our photos for myspace and other things she takes for us..not to mention I am completely in love with her...tonight how ever we were having a party..I stood in the kitchen drinking my beer when I felt someone lean against the counter beside me..I turned my head and see her.."Hey Katy."
She smiled "Why are you in here?"
I shrugged "No reason."
Katy smiled at me "But you're my party boy..I need you out there."
I looked down at her "You have the rest of the guys why do you need me?"
She smiled "Because who else is going to fend off all the guys.."
I shook my head slightly "Stay in here with me then."
Katy grabbed my hand "Then will you come outside with me?"
I nodded "Okay.." gah I'm so into her it's sad..when we walked outside I sat on the steps beside her..we just sat in quiet..we weren't normal friends we have kissed many times..I guess you could say we were friends with benefits...I looked at her "Katy.."
She looked at me "Yeah?"
I sighed softly "Do you find this thing between us getting old?"
Katy nodded slightly "The sex you mean?"
I nodded "Right..I mean I'm not complaining about anything but.."
"But things have changed?"
I looked at her "Yeah....I mean I was all for the no strings attached thing but Katy it's changed I don't feel that way anymore..I do have feelings for you."
Katy looked at me "You know Jordan would never let this happen right...you and me."
I nodded "We're both adults I don't see what business it is of his."
She smiled slightly "It's not but he is my brother and one of your friends.."
I shrugged "We could do the whole secret thing for a while...until we can get Jordan to come around."
Katy nodded slightly "Are you sure you want to risk it Johnny?"
I put my hand under her chin "Yeah I am..." I leaned forward and kissed her..I pulled away "You haven't had anything to drink yet have you?"
She shook her head "No why?"
I smiled "Wanna get out of here?"
Katy nodded "Yeah lets go.."
I stood up and pulled her up "You have your keys?"
She smiled and nodded "Yeah.."
I took her hand and we snuck around the house and too her car...we jumped in and drove off...when we got to the house I pulled her inside and into my room...I pushed her against the door.."Weren't you the driver for the rest of the guys?"
Katy shook her head "No Hannah is..."
I nodded then kissed her passionately..good thing no one was home because it wasn't quiet..
*Jordan's pov*
I looked around the house not seeing Johnny or Katy I walked up to Jorel and Matt..."Have you two seen Katy or Johnny?"
Matt shook his head "Last I seen of them they were talking in the kitchen.."
"I wonder where the hell they are.."
Dillon spoke "Dude they left like 2 hours ago.."
I raised an eyebrow "Together?"
He nodded "Uh yeah.."
I thought a moment "Why is she with Johnny?"
Aron shrugged "I dunno they're friends...hell who knows maybe they're fucking each other."
I gave Aron a look "Like hell they are."
Jorel rolled his eyes "Dude even if she is she's 22 years old you can't tell her who she can or cannot sleep with...that's like her tell you that you can't sleep with Sarah...which you are."
I shook my head "One Katy is my little sister...two Johnny is my band-mate and friend..I have every right."
Hannah put her hands on her hips and gave me a look "Katy is a grown woman weither or not she is sleeping with Johnny is between the two of them not all of you."
"Can we just go home?"
She nodded "Then let's go.."
We all walked out to the car and headed home...we pulled up to the house to see Katy's car...as we got out Matt laughed "Katy's car is here."
I rolled my eyes "I see that dumbass.."
Hannah just shook her head as we walked in.."It's quiet.."
I went to the fridge and grabbed a beer.."Katy?!" when I didn't here anything I walked upstairs "Katy?" I stopped at Johnny's door and opened it to reveal Johnny in nothing but a pair of sweats and Katy in shorts and the shirt Johnny had on earlier in the night and the two were asleep.."What the hell is this?!"
Katy jumped up "Jordan."
I looked at her "Why the hell are you in bed together?"
She sat up running a hand through her hair..."Why do you think Jordan."
"This isn't going to happen I won't allow it."
"Won't allow it." she gave me a dirty look as she got off the bed.."You are not my father..you are my brother..who I sleep with is none of your concern."
I looked at her "It is when you are my sister and he's one of my best friends.."
Katy stood in front of me as Johnny headed downstairs "Don't give that bull...you have been sleeping with Sarah and if I recall Joradan she is one of my friends and I not once have I said anything about it.."
I just looked at her "I'm also 24 fucking years old.."
"And I"m 22 not fucking 12....you have no right to make any judgment on my relationships..so just stay the hell out of it!"
I was wasted honestly and not thinking clearly...I drew my hand back and slapped Katy...I just stood there when I realized what I did.."Katy.."
Katy hand went to her cheek and she ran out of the room..
I ran after her "Katy..."
Johnny met me at the end of the stairs "You fucking slapped your sister?"
I looked passed him to see the huge red mark across Katy's cheek and Matt and Hannah comforting her.."Move Johnny.."
He shoved me back "No I will not move...I get you're drunk but don't you dare take it out on Katy."
I glared at him "She's my sister."
*Katy's pov*
I stood there with my face buried into Matt's chest as I Johnny and Jordan got into a fight..I spoke softly "Make them stop Matt."
He rubbed my back "Shhh Katy.."
I pulled away from him and watched as the two continued to argue "Stop it.."
Jordan shook his head "How long has this been going on?"
Johnny shrugged "A few months...damn Jordan she's an adult she's not a child."
I walked up and stood between Johnny and my brother...I put one hand on Johnny's chest the other on Jordan's "Will you two stop it...can we not talk about this when everyone is sober."
Johnny looked at me "He hit you."
I nodded"I know but he is drunk." I then looked at Jordan "And you need to lay off drinking...you are an ass when you drink too much."
Jordan pushed my hand off his chest. "I'm an adult."
I shook my head "Right now you are acting like an child."
Johnny sighed and looked at Jordan "Look whether you like it or not I am with Katy and I don't plan on changing that anytime soon."
Suddenly someone grabbed my waist and pulled me away..just as I looked up Jordan punched Johnny as hard as he could and walked off...I pulled away from Dillon and walked out the back door after grabbing a beer out of the fridge..I sat down on the steps taking in the warm night air as I let the can of beer rest against my stinging cheek..
Hannah walked out and sat beside me "How's the cheek?"
I just shook my head "I can't believe he hit me...I mean he's down some stupid shit when he's drunk but Jordan has never hit me."
She shrugged "I don't know but Johnny was pissed.."
I sighed "How bad did Jordan hit him?"
Hannah sighed "He busted his lip...he's in the kitchen right now."
I nodded and stood up "I'm gonna go check on him.."
She took the beer out of my hand "Give me that..I need it after dealing with that shit.."
I laughed slightly then walked inside to find Johnny still shirtless leaning against the sink holding a napkin to his lip..I walked over and took it our of his hand...I sighed softly "I am so sorry."
He shook his head "I've had worse...it was worth it to tell him the truth."
I looked up at him "You took a punch for me.."
"I guess I did.." he sighed and gently touched my cheek "Damn he hit you hard didn't he?"
I winced as his thumb ran across my cheek "Yeah but I'll be okay..you however shed blood I didn't.."
He kissed my forehead "I guess the secret thing didn't work out so much."
I nodded slightly "I guess not...I'll try talking to him when he's sober."
Johnny smiled down at me "Ready to go back to bed?"
I nodded "Yeah.." my hand slipped into his and we walked back upstairs and went back to bed...