Cali Love

Two

*Katy's pov*
I woke up the next morning to see Johnny still asleep...after taking a quick shower I changed into a pair of sweatpants and a tank top..I walked downstairs to find Jordan on the couch...I sighed and sat down beside him..."Hey.."
He looked at me then looked at the floor "Did I do that to your cheek.."
I sighed knowing he was talking about the slight bruise on my cheek..I nodded "Yeah."
Jordan shook his head "I'm sorry Kat..I really am."
I shrugged "You were pretty wasted last night."
He sighed "All I remember is one of the guys saying you and Johnny left together..then I came home...what all happened?"
I glanced at him and sighed "You came into Johnny's room and found us together..you kinda flipped out..I went off on you...stupid shit was said." I sighed deeply "You slapped me...I ran downstairs then you and Johnny got into it."
Jordan winced "Why?"
I sighed "He toldyou that he was in my life and nothing was going to change that...and you punched him."
He put his head in his hands "Damn..is he pissed?"
I shook my head "He was more pissed that you hit me than you hitting him."
Jordan sighed "You hate me?"
"How on Earth could I hate you...you're my big brother..." I let my head rest on his shoulder "I get you are protective over me but Jordan I'm 22 almost 23 I don't need so much protecting anymore.."
He kissed the top of my head "I know Katy...I'm sorry for last night."
I nodded "Forgotten...just remember this I really do have feelings for Johnny and it would mean a lot to me if you would let me be happy."
Jordan nodded "If he makes you happy I can look past him being my friend and band-mate and you being my little sister."
I smiled "Thank you."
He smiled slightly "Well I'm gonna head out.."
I nodded "Where?"
Jordan stood up "Tony wants to hang out."
I nodded and smiled "Tell Tony I said hi."
He nodded "I will.."
I smiled softly "Be careful Jordan."
Jordan smiled "I will.." he grabbed his keys and left...
I went into the kitchen and got a bowl of cereal...I walked back into the livingroom with my breakfast and began to watch tv...I looked over when some sat down "Hey Jorel."
He reached over taking my food "Morning."
I gave him a look "Hey that's mine."
Jorel shrugged "Mine now."
I just shook my head "Jerk."
"How's the cheek?"
I shrugged "Good."
He nodded "What about Jordan?"
I sighed "He's good..everything is okay now well at least between me and Jordan."
Jorel looked at me "So you and Johnny are together now?"
I nodded "Yeah."
He nodded "Cool..so you'll be here a lot more than you already are?"
I nodded and shrugged "Possibly."
Jorel laughed "You know I never would of thought that you two would end up together."
I laughed softly "Neither did I but we are..and I'm happy."
He nodded "That is obvious."
I smiled "Yeah.."
Jorel nudged me "What are you doing today?"
I shrugged"I don't know whatever Hannah and Sarah decide they wanna do."
"You don't wanna hang out with me?"
I laughed as he pouted"What do you want to do today Jorel?"
He grinned "Tattoos."
I thought a moment "Why not." I stood up "Well then we're on.."
Jorel nodded "While you're upstairs see if Johnny and them want to come."
I nodded and walked upstairs..after making sure the others were coming I walked into Johnny's room where he was still sleeping...I crawled into bed beside him and pressed a kiss to his neck..I whispered "Wake up." when he didn't I pressed another kiss to his neck "Johnny....wake up."
Johnny grabbed my waist and pulled me under him "Do I get wake ups like this every morning?"
I snaked my arms around him "I don't know..but you need to get up.."
He nuzzled my neck "Why?"
I smiled slightly "Me and Jorel are going to get tattoos..well I am at least."
Johnny looked down at me "And you want me there?"
I nodded "Yes."
He smiled and nodded "Give me 15 minutes."
"You need 15 minutes to get dressed?"
Johnny nodded "Today I do."
I raised an eyebrow "Well I need to get up so I can call Hannah to tell her to come."
He nodded and let me go "Okay.."
I got up then leaned down and kissed him "Love you.."
Johnny smiled "Love you too."
I smiled and walked out...
*Hannah's pov*
I sat in the tattoo shop while Katy was getting tatted...I slipped my hand into Matt's.."I think I'm gonna get a tattoo as well."
Matt looked down at me "Where."
I smiled up at him "It's a secret."
He laughed "Well get one babe."
I smiled "I will then.." I stood up "Help me pick one out.."
Matt laughed and stood up "Okay.."
We walked over and picked out a tattoo...while I waited I walked over to where Katy was getting tattooed..I looked down at her as she had her arms resting above her head and Johnny sat playing with her fingers "Does it hurt yet?"
She shook her head slightly "Nope."
I looked down at the tattoo "That is killer Katy.."
Katy smiled up at me "What are you getting?"
I smiled softly "I'm gettinga cresent moon with stars..on my wrist."
She nodded "Coolio...we'll match..sorta."
I laughed "True..." I smiled when I heard the guy who was going to tattoo me call my name "Well see you in a few minutes..." I walked off withMatt and sat down to get my tattoo
*several minutes later*
My tattoo had been done for a few minutes now and we all sat waiting for Katy's to get finished...finally she hopped off the table and stood infront of the mirror..she grinned "I love it.."
I smiled "It's awesome Kat really..."
Matt laughed as Katy got her tat covered "The rate you two are going you'll end up covered completely."
Katy laughed "No we won't see we get tattoos in...Hannah whats the phrase I'm looking for?"
"We get tatted in places that look hot on us?"
She nodded "Right.."
Johnny laughed "No arguement there from me."
I laughed "Where did Jorel and Dillon go?"
Matt shrugged "Who knows.."
I shrugged and Katy and I payed for our tattoos then headed home..
*Johnny's pov*
Since Katy's tattoo took longer than expected the rest of the guys went home we walked into the house to find Jorel and Dillon on the couch, Aron stretched out across the chair and Jordan and Sarah sitting on the floor watching tv..I spoke up "We're back."
Jorerl spoke up noticing both Katy and Hannah sporting the bandages "You got tatted too Hannah?"
She nodded "Yep."
Jordan stood up and walked over to Katy "Let me see.."
Katy lifted her shirt up slightly then pulled back the bandage "See.."
He nodded "Not a bad choice sis...although I have yet to see a HU tattoo so why is that?"
She laughed as she placed the bandage back "Because I don't want one."
Jordan shook his head "Way to rep your brother huh?"
Katy rolled her eyes "I can represent the band without getting it tattooed on me...I am your photographer remember."
I laughed "She has a point."
He laughed "Yeah I know..."
Sarah laughed "Don't look at me I'm not getting it tattooed on me.."
Hannah laughed "Neither am I."
I pouted at the girls "Why not?"
Katy laughed "I love you guys I really do but not enough to get Hollywood Undead or HU tattooed..sorry."
Dillon smirked "You would for Johnny."
She shook her head "No I wouldn't."
I pretended to be offended "Well.."
Katy laughed slightly "Sorry babe...I love you but no."
We all hung out for the rest of the day until Hannah and Sarah went home and Katy left to get some clothes.
*later that night*
I layed in bed as I watched Katy clean her tattoo.."Hey Katy.."
She looked at me "Yeah?"
I sat up "Why don't you move in here with me..I mean you are here a lot."
Katy shrugged "I don't know..I like having myown apartment."
I nodded"I see.."
She walked over taking my face in her hands "But Ido own the place so yes I'll move in here...I can use the apartmenta get away and who knows at some point down the road we can move into it."
I smiled up at her then pulled her onto my lap letting my hands rest lightly on her hips "So I guess we're moving you in."
Katy nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck "Yeah."
I buried my face into the crook of her neck as I ran my hands up the back of her tank top..I kissed hercollarbone.. "You smell good."
She laughed softly "Bodywash does wonder doesn't it."
I leaned up and kissed her "Feels good not having to hide this anymore and your brother accepting it."
Katy nodded and as she played with my hair "Jordan just wants to protect me...he doesn't want me hurt."
I nodded "I won't hurt you though."
She smiled down at me "I know you won't....dads and older brothers are just the same."
"I'm an older brother but I'm not a dad so I kinda know what he means."
Katy smiled softly "Yeah..." she climbed off my lap and sat beside me resting her head on my shouler "Jordan will give you a hard time you know that right?"
I nodded "Yeah I know...the other guys probably will too."
She yawned softly "Yeah."
I kissed the side of her head as I layed back against the pillows..."Come here.."
Katy layed her head on my chest "Ugg I'm tired."
I ran my hand through her hair "Go to sleep."
She yawned again "Uhhuh."
I continued to play with her hair until she fell asleep...when she did I turned off the light and went to sleep as well..