Cali Love

Twenty-Four

*Kat's pov*
(6 months later February)
I sat backstage at a show while the guys ran around getting ready..I smiled down at Tristian as he watched everyone move around the room at the same time hitting the couch he was using to stand with one of Matt's drumsticks... I looked at Matt "You know you're not getting this back right..not until he's asleep."
Matt nodded "Ehh I got plenty he can have it."
I laughed softly as Tristian squealed "What?" I followed his gaze to see Johnny and Aron walk in.."Oh I see why you heard your dad."
Johnny walked up behind him and leaned down so his face was in front of him "Hows my boy?" he leaned over and kissed me "And you?"
I smiled "We're good..the poor couch however is taking a beating via 6 month old with a drumstick."
He laughed "Well he is entertained.."
I nodded "I'm just glad he's giggling and not fussy like he has been."
Johnny smiled at me "So am I.."
I laughed softly as Tristian turned and grabbed ahold of Johnny's pants leg "You know when he starts walking we're going to have problems."
He laughed as he picked him up "Pretty soon he's going to be running out on stage with us..maybe we should do a Micheal Jackson and get him a mask."
I shook my head "I am not putting our little boy in a mask..I can barely make him keep his clothes on half the time you really think he'll keep something like that on."
Johnny nodded "Seems like he's stayed dressed to me."
I smiled "Today it's the hat he doesn't want to wear it."
Jordan walked in "Showtimes guys.."
I stood up taking Tristian who grunted at me "Yes son we're going to watch your dad.."
Johnny laughed as we walked out...when we got to the stage he leaned down and kissed me causing Tristian to squeal...he kissed the top of his head "Behave Tris...I love you..both of you."
I smiled "We love you too.."
He smiled and walked off...
I gave Tristian his pacifier as the guys got on stage..I pressed a kiss to the side of my son's head "My baby boy.." I smiled to myself as we watched the guys perform..
*Johnny's pov*
(after the show)
After the last song I got back on the mic "This past year and a half has been fucking amazing...with the first tour, the album coming out, going to Europe twice..it's been killer.." I smiled "And as most of you remember early last year I announced on the radio that my girlfriend was pregnant and 6 months ago we welcomed a son and we got hitched a week later and tonight with my wife's permission I get to introduce our son to you all on my terms."
Jordan walked over taking Tristian he walked back out and got on the mic "Ladies and gents meet Hollywood Undead's youngest member and my nephew Tris2 Tears."
I laughed slightly "Judging from the look on Momma's face she doesn't like the name at all." I smiled "Katlyn come out here please."
Katy shook her head
I walked over taking her hand "Come on.." I walked back out holding on to her hand "Meet one of the girls that has put up with all 6 of us this whole time...my wife Katy Ragan."
She shook her head and hid her face into my shoulder..she whispered "I hate you."
I kissed the top of her head "I love you too." I laughed slightly "Well goodnight everyone...."
Jordan laughed as we walked off stage "Well..."
Sarah laughed "You are in so much trouble Johnny..."
I shook my head "Neh.."
Katy smiled softly "No your not."
*on the bus*
I sat there watching Katy, Sarah, and Jess on the couch with Tristian..I smiled to myself as Jorel sat across from me "2 years.."
Jorel nodded "Yep you two have been together 2 years..and you've already got a kid and you're married who would of guessed that would of happened."
I laughed "I sure as hell didn't."
He looked at me "Would you trade this for anything?"
I shook my head "Nope...don't take this the wrong way but this band could end up going know where but that would be okay because I've got a bunch of pretty kick ass friends, I'm married to the girl I love and I have a son I'm crazy about."
Jorel nodded "I get ya man no worries." he sighed "Don't get me wrong we all adore Tristian but it kinda sucks though Katy used to be this crazy goofy chick the one to start all the crazy shit we did but now she's wife and mom."
I shrugged "I miss that part of Katy too but she's so focused being there for me, for Tristian and for the band..I think the last thing on her mind is being Katy."
He nodded "Yeah.."
I looked up at Katy walked to the back "What are you doing?"
Katy spoke softly "Going to sleep with Tristian.."
I nodded "Okay.."
She smiled slightly and walked to the back..
Jess sat down beside Jorel.."Well looks like we're all just one big happy family."
I nodded "I couldn't agree more Jess."
She smiled "So do you two plan on anymore?"
I shrugged "Not at the moment...Tristian is enough for right now.."
Aron laughed "Of coarse he is...I mean come on he's a Terrell and a Ragan what do you expect Tiny Tim?"
I laughed "True..." I hung out with the guys for a little while before going to the back..I crawled into the bunk behind Katy...I let my arm snake around her waist "You still awake?"
Katy nodded slighly "Yeah...Tris just fell asleep."
I nodded as I nuzzled the back of her neck "Are you happy Kat?"
She entwined her fingers with mine "I'm very happy...I have you and Tristian,I have the guys and the girls." she sighed softly "This life is crazy as hell but I wouldn't trade it for anything."
I smiled "Me either baby..me either.."
Katy turned her head slightly and kissed me "I love you.."
I smiled softly "I love you too.." I sighed deeply as we both settled into bed...I watch Katy fall asleep before finally falling asleep myself