Addicted

One

*Jordan's pov*
I walked into Jorel and George's place to find a girl sitting on the couch with Danny..Matt's girlfriend..I gave her a weird look then walked into the kitchen "Who is that?"
Jorel looked at me "You don't remember Riley?" his eyes narrowed slightly "remember high school you always hooked up with Riles at parties."
I thought a moment "Why is she here?"
Georgesmiled "Jorel brought her here...he sisternapped her from her apartment."
I sighed it was true...in school me and Riley were inseparable..we got into high school we became friends with benefits but we never made it official..not to mention she is Jorel's sister..she headed east after high school and when she left she's all that's been on my mind...I looked into the living room "Is she back for good?"
Mattnodded "That she is..she's a big shot video director...she's done videos for Avenged Sevenfold, My Chemical Romance, Buckcherry and Eighteen Visions."
I nodded "So Riles has made a name for herself?"
Riley appeared in the doorway "Yeah I have.."
I turned around she wasn't the same hot nerd she was before..she was still hot but she has definitely filled out more I smiled "Hey Riles."
She smiled softly "Hey yourself Jordan."
I looked her over for a minute only to have her grabbed my chin "What."
Riley shook her head "You haven't changed a bit have you JT?"
I shrugged "Hey a girl looks hot I notice."
She smiled "You always have."
I noticed Jorel, Matt,and George walked out of the kitchen..I leaned against the counter "So how was New York?"
Riley shrugged as she took a seat on the counter "It wasn't LA...I was seriously homesick..but I knew it would do me some good to experince something different..I missed all of you guys though...expecially you."
I looked at her "Me?...I mean I figured you would of missed Danny more."
She shrugged "I wasn't sleeping with Danny..I was with you..and Jorel told me how you acted when I left."
I looked down at my shoes.."It's not like we were dating it was sex.."
She turned my face so I was looking at her "That doesn't change how I felt about you...yeah we had crazy no strings attached sex but we were also teenagers...I did have feelings for you hell I still do."
I stood in front of her "What?"
Riley looked downat her fingernails and mumbled "Nevermind."
I lifted her head and kissed her...I guess we got caught in the kiss because we didn't hear anyone walk in...until someone cleared their throat...I turned my head to see Aron, Dillon and Amy..."Uhhh hi."
Aron laughed "You wasted little time didn't you Jordan."
Riley blushed and jumped off the counter and walked outside..
I smacked the back of his head "Smooth move fucker.."
Aron held his hands up "What the hell did I do.."
I gave him a look "Riley just confessed something to me and your dumbass comes in here and ruins it."
He nodded "Ohhhhh...sorry."
I shook my head and walked outside "Riley.."
Riley looked at me then turned her head back to the the backyard..
I sat down beside her "Sorry..you know how Aron is he speaks before he really thinks about it."
She laughed softly "I know...."
I sighed as I took a drag off my cigarette..."You know I really missed having you around..we had some really good times."
Riley nodded "We did..." she tilted her head so she was looking at me "I'm back though."
I nodded slightly "Yeah you are and..." my words were cut short by a kiss..
She pulled away slightly.."I"m sorry..'
I shook my head and moved my hand to the back of her neck and kissed her again..I pulled away after a few minutes "What does this mean?"
Riley shrugged "I don't know..
Danny walked through the door just as I was about to kiss her again "Whoa..pda much."
I turned my head and gave her a look "What Danny?"
She grinned "Jorel wants Riley.."
Riley shrugged and stood up walking inside..
I put my head in my hands as I felt someone sit beside me "What Danny?"
Danny looked at me "You never quit having feelings for Riley did you?"
I shook my head "No I didn't.." I looked out over the yard "I never wanted to go past what we were because well if things were to end bad I'd have Jorel to deal with."
She nodded "Well she's 22 your 23..do something."
I sighed "I'll think about it."
Danny stood up "Don't fuck it up Jordan..I saw the kiss..that wasn't a friendly kiss..that was a I can't wait to get you back into bed kiss."
I looked up at her "You need help you know that?"
She laughed "I know..but hey I'm me."
I shook my head laughing "That is true."
Danny smiled and walked inside
I sighed to myself as I watch the guy that lives behind Jorel and George attempt to load his truck with his furniture..
*Riley's pov*
I sighed as Jorel grabbed my wrist and pulled him to his room with George..I groaned as he pushed me on the bed "What the fuck J?"
Jorelleaned againsthis desk with his arms crossed "Aron said he walked in on you and Jordan kissing."
I raised an eyebrow "Yeah and?"
He sighed "You're really going to go through this again..my god Riles you were in love with him and he just wanted sex...Jordan's my boy don't get me wrong but you're my sister."
I ran my hand through my hair "I know that..but what's life without a little heartache...I went to New York to keep it from happening..but all it did was cause more because I missed you guys so much..and look at what I've missed you guys got a record deal."
George looked at me "Yeah but Jordan isn't the same guy he was in school he's far more..well free willed than he was before."
I nodded "I gathered that much.." I looked at them both "Look I'm not the same girl I was before..I've dealt with some serious assholes in New York..all them a million times worse than Jordan...but I do understand where you two are coming from and I love you both for it but I want to take this chance okay?"
Jorel sighed "You've always been so damn stubborn Riles..but I guess all I can do is be here if you need me."
George nodded "Me too."
I stood up and hugged them both.."That's all I ask..plus Jordan's in for it..I'm very demanding."
Jorel laughed "Like always."
I looked to the door just in time to hear Danny yelling my name...I sighed "Damn it back in LA 2 days and I'm getting kidnapped and going shopping.."
George laughed as we walked out of the room "Since when do you complain about that?"
I pouted "Jerk."
He looked at me with fake hurt "Me a jerk...that's mean."
I hugged him "You're lucky that still works on me."
Danny stood there with her arms crossed "Riley come on I wanna go shopping.."
I shook my head "I'm coming damn.." I grabbed my purse "Peace out bitches.." after a few hours of shopping and hanging out with Danny I headed back to my apartment..I parked my car and headed up the stairs..I jumped when I saw Jordan standing by the door "Jordan.."
He looked at me "Matt told me where you lived...I need to talk to you."
I unlocked my door "Come in.."
Jordan walked in and took a seat on my couch "Riley the day you left I didn't see the point in being the guy I was around you..and to be honest I made some stupid ass choices.." he grabbed my wrist as I walked past him "I tried to get over all of it but damn it Riley you're so fucking addicting..you always have been...and that kiss today sealed if for me.."
I looked down at me "I'm aware of that Jorel and George voiced their concerns.." I took his face in my hands after I flicked his hat off his head "I'm not that girl anymore..I don't want just sex..I want a man that is going to love me and be there for me..I'm not the typical LA girl...you want me I'm yours but I want all of you not just when you want me."
Jordan's hands moved from my hips to my thighs in one quick motion he had me stradling his lap..he looked up at me "Be my girl then?"
I nodded "Okay..one condition.."
He raised an eyebrow "What?"
I trailed my finger from his ear to his lip.."Stay with me tonight..."
Jordan squeezed my hips slightly "I thought you didn't want sex?"
I smiled down at him "I said I didn't want just sex.."
He leaned up pressing a kiss to my neck "Well that can be arranged.."
I bit my lip as he began to randomly kiss my neck and jaw...I pulled away from him and kissed him fully...I squeaked when I felt him stand up and carry me to my room....the rest of the night went by in a blur...