Addicted

Two

*Riley's pov*
I woke up the next morning feeling something on my back..I smiled to myself when I smelled the familiar cologne..I turned my head to see Jordan tracing his fingers across the tattoo that covered my lower back..I moved and snuggled into his chest "Morning."
Jordan smiled down at me "Morning.."
I sighed slightly "I don't want to get up.."
He ran his hand down my side "Then we won't."
I looked at him "I have to unpack..all I have unpacked is what we're laying on."
Jordan shrugged "Why not forget this place and come live with me?"
I sat up wrapping the sheet around myself "Are you serious?"
He sat up "Yeah I'm serious...one it would make Jorel feel better about you being back out here and not living alone...and it would me as well."
I thought a moment "You sure?"
Jordan nodded "I'm sure."
I shrugged "Okay.." I got up and threw on some pajamas...I dug threw my suitcase and got out some actual clothes.."I'll be back.." I walked out of the room..I walked back in to find Jordan now dressed sitting on the bed looking at some photos..
Jordan looked at me "Who is this?"
I looked at the photo and crumbled it up "No one important."
He raised an eyebrow "Riley..."
I shook my head then sighed "He was a guy I attempted to date in New York...he got a little too controlling for my tastes so I ended it...he also one of the reasons I came back here."
Jordan sat down the photos "How is that?"
I sighed "He wouldn't accept that I wasn't his...and he knew there was someone else on my mind and on my heart and he didn't like it?"
He stood up "He never hit you did he?"
I nodded "Once..." I grabbed Jordan's shoulders when he tensed up "Only once...my roommate beat the hell out of him..which was quite hilarious considering my roommate was gay and an open drag queen."
Jordan looked down at me "Have you told Jorel?"
I shook my head "Why so I can bail my brother out of jail for assault...yeah I really don't see me telling him anytime soon."
He put his hands on my hips.."Well if I ever see that punk I'm tearing into him."
I wrapped my arms around his neck "He's not worth it baby."
Jordan sighed "I'm not making promises Riles." he kissed me quickly "Let's get your shit to my house."
I nodded "Okay.."
*Jorel's pov*
I walked up to Jordan's door..wondering why my sister's car was parked outside..I looked at April "You don't think?"
April shrugged "J I haven't met your sister yet so I don't know."
I shrugged and knocked on the door..imagine my non-surprise when I saw Riley.."Hey."
Riley smiled "Hey.." she looked at April.."Ummm hi."
I shook my head as we walked in "Right...Riles this is my girlfriend April Bailey...April this is my bratty little sister Riley."
April smiled "Nice to meet you."
She nodded "Likewise.."
I looked around "Riley why are you here?"
Riley looked at me "It's my boyfriend's house why wouldn't I be here?"
I raised an eyebrow "You're dating Jordan."
April gave me a look "Jorel shut up...she's an adult."
Riley laughed and patted my shoulder as she grabbed her bag "Good choice bubby...I like her."
I laughed "Where you going?"
She smiled "Meeting up with Emily and Amy..." she looked at April "Wanna come?"
April nodded "Sure."
I smiled "Have fun.."
She smiled and left with Riley...
I looked up as Jordan walked in "Why was Riley here?"
Jordan looked at me "She lives here.."
I gave him a look "What the hell do you mean she moved here...you've already talked her into moving in with you?"
He shook his head "I just asked she said yes."
I glared at him "Band mate or not Jordan I swear you hurt her I'll hurt you."
Jordan looked at me "I'm the last person you need to worry about hurting her."
I raised an eyebrow "What the hell does that mean?"
He sighed "I'm not supposed to tell you but the reason Riley came back was because of a guy she dated in New York...he was controlling over everything thing she did...he even hit her once."
I balled up my fist.."What the fuck..why didn't she tell me?"
Jordan shrugged "I don't know but she doesn't want you to go to jail I know that...but just be happy she got away from him."
I nodded "Look I'm not trying to be an ass to you or anything but I know how she feels about you and I'm not going to let her get hurt because of you."
He nodded "Look man I love you sister I have for a long time..."
I nodded slightly "just keep her safe Jordan that's my only demand from you."
Jordan nodded "Deal..where did Riley go anyways?"
I laughed "She went out with Amy, Emily and April."
He laughed "She finally got to meet April?"
I nodded "She likes her."
Jordan smiled "Good.."
I shrugged "Well I came to tell you tonight we're having a party to celebrate Riley's return."
He nodded "Okay.."
I nodded and left..
*Amy's pov*
(the party)
We were all hanging out by the pool...I leaned back "It's so good to have you back Riles.."
Riley nodded "Good to be back in LA.."
Emily grinned "You got some last night didn't you?"
I laughed "Em..."
She shrugged "Well she this glow about her...like she had really good sex last night." she looked at Riley who was sitting in one of the chairs "Well did you?"
Riley smiled "Yeah I did.."
I grinned "Let me guess Jordan."
She shrugged "Maybe..."
Emily squealed "Oh my god you did...wait does this mean you and Jordan are a finally a couple?"
Riley nodded "yes."
April smiled "She's living with him..."
I smiled "Oh my god Riles.."
Jordan walked out with Dillon "Why do I have a feeling I'm being talked about?" he pulled Riley up then sat down pulling her back down on his lap "Hey gorgeous."
Riley smiled softly "Hey.."
Aron smiled and joked "You know what Jordan you snagged her up as soon as you knew she was back did you stop to think maybe someone else wanted her."
Jordan gave him a look "What!"
He laughed "Damn dude just kidding."
Riley laughed "You better be.."
I walked over taking a seat on Dillon's lap "The question is how does big brother feel about Riley and Jordan?"
Jorel shrugged "As long as he doesn't hurt her I don't have a problem with it.."
Riley smiled "Awww thanks J.."
Danny smiled as she took a seat on Matt's lap "Jordan in a committed relationship..who would of guessed."
Jordan laughed "Haha very funny Danny."
Emily grinned "He's getting ass he's gonna be good."
Riley flipped her off "You're an ass.."
George laughed "And she's still a smart-ass.."
We all laughed...I shook my head "So what is everyone doing tomorrow?"
Riley sighed "I have to work..."
April smiled "Who's video are you doing?"
She smiled "Avenged Sevenfold."
Danny grinned "Can we go?"
Riley nodded "I don't see why not..."
Emily bounced slightly "Yay.."
George groaned "Baby don't bounce."
I busted out laughing.."Yeah we don't need Little Johnny popping up."
Riley laughed "No we don't.."
Aron laughed "Burn.."
George pouted "That's cold Amy."
I shrugged "Oh well..."
We sat around laughing and talking...Riley looked at her watch "Well I gotta go...got an early day tomorrow..I'll pick you guys up in the morning okay.."
All us girls nodded then Jordan and Riley left..so us girls decided to go to bed...