Addicted

Sixteen

*Emily's pov*
(2 months later June 29)
I was now a week past my 8th month so I wasn't able to be on the road with the guys anymore but thankfully Riley decided to stay with me...I sat miserably on her couch while Riley got Kaiden situated in his bouncing seat(these things are a life saver) I sighed "Riley were you this uncomfortable?"
Riley nodded "I was...trust me hun it gets worse before it gets better..before you know it she'll be here."
I sighed deeply "I know I was there but how the hell did you do it?"
She smiled at me as she picked up some toys "I knew in no time I would be holding Kaiden so I kept my mind on that." She sighed softy "That's all you have to do Emily is keep in mind that in a few weeks you'll be holding Adrianna."
I sighed "What if I have Adri before George gets home?"
Riley shrugged "Then we'll deal with it....you aren't due till the 31th so there is a good chance he will be home."
I sighed "It's just I know how bad it sucked for you to not have Jordan here when Kaiden was born I really want George here I don't think I can be that strong."
She laughed "I beg to differ...I know how strong you can be so I know whether George is here or not you are going to be just fine."
I smiled "Thanks Riles.."
Riley nodded "You want some food?"
I nodded "Korean?"
She laughed "Alright give me 5 minutes and I'll order some."
I smiled softly as she walked off and I sat there watching Kaiden playing and watching some cartoon. until my phone rang...I answered it "Hello?"
"Hey babe..how you doing?"
I sighed "Miserable...I want this baby out now."
"Babe she'll be here soon enough.."
I groaned "Riley said the same thing..I don't know how she did it..this is killing me."
"Listen to me...you are going to be fine..you are one of the strongest women I know."
I laughed "Riley said that too."
"Well then she's right....hopefully I'll be home in time to be there..although we have to go to Japan the 7th."
I sighed "Don't remind me."
"I'm fixing to go babe we have to head to the arena.."
I nodded "I love you George."
"I love you too..bye."
"Bye.." I hung up just as Riley walked in "So?"
Riley smiled "Foods on its way."
I smiled "Yay.."
She laughed and sat down "Who was on the phone?"
I smiled "George.."
Riley nodded "That reminds me I need to call Jordan later...he left me a text."
I nodded "They're heading to the arena."
She stood up at the doorbell rang.."Be right back.." she walked back in with the food "Let's chow momma."
I laughed as we got out the food and began to eat..after we ate and hung out for a while I went home..and went to bed...
*Jordan's pov*
(later that night)
I was stretched out across my bed when my phone rang..I sighed and answered it "Hey baby."
"Hey..did I wake you?"
I shook my head "No I was trying to decided if I should call you or not.."
"I just got Kaiden to bed so I'm sitting here in bed.."
I nodded "So hows my boy doing?"
"He's still trying to walk..he's getting there though."
I smiled "That's my boy.."
"He is something else."
I sighed "I miss you so much."
"I miss you too...I wish I could meet up with you guys in Washington.."
I nodded "So do I but Emily needs you..."
"I know.."
I smiled "Have I told you how much I love you?"
"I love you too Jordan.."
I sighed "I'm sick of hearing George snore."
"Aww my poor baby..I wish I could help you but I can't.."
I yawned "I know...I gotta go babe attempt to get some sleep.."
"Bye babe I love you."
"Love you too bye..." I hung up and settled into bed and fell asleep