Addicted

Seventeen

*Riley's pov*
(1 year later August)
Life has been amazing this past year Emily and George's little girl Adriannajust turned ayear old and they got married on New Years Eve, mine and Jordan'slittle boy is about to be 2, Dillion and Amy got married last month, Danny and Matt got engaged, Gabbi and Aron as well, and I have a neice..Jorel and April had a little girl this past March named Mia Elisabeth...I adore the little girl...I ran after Kaiden as he took off down the rows of the empty seating.."Kaiden Matteo Terrell get back here right now.."
Kaiden stopped and ran at me "Mommy pider!"
I picked him up "What happened baby?"
He hugged my neck "Dilli threw pider on me."
I gave Dillon and Jordan a look and walked over picking up the spider..I threw it on him after I sat Kaiden down..."How dare you scare a 2 year old.."
Dillon laughed "I didn't think it would of scared him that bad."
I shook my head "Well it did.."
He looked at Kaiden "Forgive me?"
Kaiden moved from behind me and hugged Dillon's legs "Yes.."
I smiled as the two walked off...I looked at Jordan and smiled "So.."
Jordan walked over and let his hands rest on my hips "You look amazing."
I smiled "What do you want Jordan?"
He laughed "I don't want anything."
I leaned up and kissed him "Don't you have a show to get ready for?"
Jordan nodded "Yes but..."
I smiled "But?"
He shook his head "How are you feeling?"
I smiled "Good..why?"
Jordan smiled "Just making sure my wife and kid are doing okay."
I nodded "We're fine." yep I'm 5 weeks along with my second child it'sa freaky thought I went from normal Rileyto mom and wife and not to wife and mother of 2 all before I'm 26..I wrapped my arms around his neck "I love you..."
Jordan smiled "I love you too."
I turned my back to him with his arms still around my waist as I watched the guys playing on stage with the kids.."Who would of thought this would of ended up being our lives everyone is in stable relationships, we have a toddler and one on the way, George and Emily have Adrianna, and Jorel and April have Mia..it's a big change."
He sighed and nodded "It is but I'm loving every minute of it...I have my wife and my son by my side...Kaiden thinks I'm the greatest thing in the world."
I smiled "He does.."
Jordan sighed and looked at his watch "I gotta go babe..30 minutes till show time.." hetook my hand as we headed to the backstge area..
*George's pov*
After the last song I got on the mic "All of us are in a place I never thought we'd be in...we're all either married or getting married Jorel has a daughter, Jordan had a son and a kid on the way, and myself I have a little girl of my own..it's crazy to think of how much we've changed.." I laughed as Adrianna and Kaiden ran out on stage.."Speaking of which here they are the two oldest HU Kids...Kaiden Matteo and Arianna Lynn...they're moms however are still off stage so I doubt will get them out here."
Jordan picked up Kaiden "I'll be honest I was horrible with girls until my wife came into my life...she changed me a lot off stage then I found out this little guy was coming and that was when I really knew I needed to change myself and I did...now he's 2 and I've been married 1 1/2 years and I'm about to become a father for the second time next year..."
I laughed "So we're gonna head home to our families now so "Goodnight LA." with that we all walked off stage and headed home..when we got home Emily went up to bed and I decided to put Adri to bed..I kissed her little forehead as she snuggled her teddybear "Daddy loves you Adri remember that."
Adri smiled at me as she fell asleep..
I turned on her night light then walked out of the room into my own..I showered quickly and got dressed then crawled in bed behind Emily..I wrapped my arms around her waist "I love you."
Emily spoke softly "I love you too..."
I pressed a kiss to her shoulder "Have you told anyone?"
She nodded "The girls know.."
I nodded "Kinda crazy you and Riley will be pregnant together."
Emily nodded "She's a week ahead of me...but yeah Riles found that quite hilarious.."
I kissed her cheek "Night baby.."
She yawned "Night.."
I yawned..my thoughts drifting back to Riley coming back..the excitement we all had to have her back where she belonged and the instant other big brother attitude I had over her..I understand it all now being a father....I sighed as I fell asleep happy