Believe in Me

Four

"My somebody that was intense." Zacky gasped walking with the rest of the guys back into Brian's camera room.

"You're telling me!" Johnny chuckled scratching the back of his head.

"Alright clowns lets get back to the matter at hand. Brian wants us to pretty much spy on these women and see who's really here for him." Matt spoke.

"And how are we really supposed to do that? I mean don't you think their going to pretend to be nice just so that we like them enough for Brian?" Zacky questioned.

"That's what your problem is, you don't know how to turn on the charm." Matt smirked walking towards the back door. "Ladies!! Lets get it on!"

"Yeah, charm." Zacky joked under his breath, giving him a huge smack to the back of the head from Matt.

"Right this way." Brielle was the first one to go over and grab Matt by the arm and lead him over to a lawn chair.

About an hour or so went by and it seemed that the guys were having a great time being schmoozed by beautiful women but some of the girls grew very impatient at the fact that Brian was no where to be found yet.

"You know It's great that you guys are here and all but I'm here for Brian and y'all are married." Jasmin sighed.

"I agree." Dana, Bella, and Nina all said simultaneously.

"Stop being rude their Brian's friends!" Brielle shouted.

"I'm not being rude! I just want my man!" Jasmin got just as loud.

"Oh jeez." Zacky whispered shrinking down in his chair.

"Maybe we could just all take a breather real quick and be patient." Olivia tried to settle the tension.

"Oh shut up!! I came all the way from New York to be with this man, not his bandmates!!" Jasmin getting louder with every word.

"What you need to do is sit your stupid Latino ass down. No one cares you're from New York! Stop acting so entitled. We're all fighting for the same man. And you look stupid right now causing a scene in front of his best friends who are obviously here without him to see who is a rightful fit for him! Do you honestly think their not going to go back and tell him who they think was the best today? Do you not think he's going to review everything today on the cameras!?" Serena finally spoke up to shut her down.

"Who the fuck you think you talking to!? Squaring up on me like you gonna do something! Bitch sit down!"

"Yes keep right on." Brielle giggled under her breath leaning back in the chair beside Johnny.

"Bitch? The only bitch out here is you! Now get your Quiero Taco Bell looking ass up out my face before I really get mad." Serena yelled taking two fingers to Jasmin's forehead to move her out of her face.

By this time Brian was just walking back up to his front door, hearing all of the commotion.

"Don't you put your fucking hands on me you racist fuck!" Jasmin, basically turning into the hulk attacked!

Jasmin punched Serena in the face and the girls began to tussle. Nina also being a Latin girl jumped in on the fight. However Serena seemed to be holding her own taking both girls on. Nina was pulling at Serena's hair while Jasmin was actually throwing punches but Serena was left and right hooking both girls at the same time. At this time the boys were finding this to be quite the scene. Seeing three girls in bikinis fighting you know they were waiting for something to pop out.

"Hey! Hey!" Brian shouted running out to try and break the fight up.

"No no let them go!" Matt waved for Brian to get back.

"Stop this now!" Brian shouted pulling Nina back first. Trying to pull Serena away from Jasmin was definitely not working. These girls were fighting like professional wrestlers or something. Brian tried one last attempt to stop the girls before he was elbowed in the chest and fell back into his pool. As soon as he sunk to the bottom, he filled with so much anger he wanted to punch someone.

"Alright! That's enough!!" Brian yelled pulling himself out of the pool.

"Brian baby are you ok?" Brielle rushed over to him with a towel.

"Thank you. All three of y'all get out. Security will escort you three out of here. I will not tolerate fighting especially in my home! You're supposed to be women not stupid fucking animals!"

"Your throwing me out!? This bitch hit me first! She's a racist and she put her hands on me! All I wanted was to be with you! Not sit out here with your fucking friends and entertain them!" Jasmin spat getting in his face.

"My friends mean more to me than you ever will. Get out of my house."

"I'm not leaving." She said sitting back down. By this time Serena and Nina both just kept their dignity and left because they knew they were wrong and they weren't going to embarrass themselves anymore than what they already did. "Where were you?? You know if you had of just been here none of this would have happened."

"Piper went into labor and I went with her to the hospital." Brian explained even though he really didn't have to.

"Here we go again with this girl!" Brielle started to get mad herself.

"Do you have a problem to? Does anyone have a problem with me they want to get addressed right now? Because the mood I'm in, I'll send you all the fuck home because quite frankly all I've dealt with is cursing, screaming, and bitching over nothing. If you truly want to be here with me then you stay, If not then fucking leave." Brian shouted before walking back inside with the boys.

After more arguing Jasmin was physically escorted off of the premises.

"Damn dude." Zacky awkwardly laughed as they all went into the camera room.

"Gosh, Ive never felt so mad before." Brian breathed feeling bad for the way he spoke to the girls.

"Well I really think that'll make them think twice before they start acting crazy, gotta show them whose boss." Matt said bucking his chest out.

"Says the man who has to paint Val's toes." Johnny joked, which got him a really nasty glare from Matt.

"Ok, ok guys please lets just be peaceful this has been a day." Brian pleaded gazing off into the cameras.

"So did that girl make out ok?" Johnny asked.

"Yes Piper did fine. I actually got to witness a baby being born and let me tell you it really is an experience."

"Oh someone wants to be a daddy now! First you gotta sort out the baby mama first." Matt teased.

"At this rate I don't know if any of them are wife material."

"Well I can really tell you that Brielle really has it bad for you. I guess the other three did but they are irrelevant now obviously." Matt started. "I think that Olivia, Heather, and Mallory are really soft spoken they don't seem like the type who wants to fight with anyone. They seem like the type who really would do anything for you. But knowing you, you like a girl who can stand up for herself and have a backbone. Breann and Cynthia didn't mingle much. They kind of kept to themselves and talked amongst themselves so I really couldn't tell you anything about them. And the other girls I really don't know their names. We just sat back and watched in the action. This will really have to be up to you honestly. From right now, Brielle is the only one that seems like she would really fight for you other than Nina, Serena, and Jasmin."

"Very funny. Had those girls not started fighting you probably would of gotten more out of them. Oh well I guess I'll go talk to the girls. Thanks for coming out send my love to the girls." Brian huffed walking them out.

Brian went back to his room to think about what he was going to do. He already kicked three girls out for fighting, He didn't see any reason to evict anyone else tonight.

"Ladies could I have a word!" Brian called from the bottom of the stairs. "Alright, so obviously what I had in mind for everyone today wasn't a success. I want everyone to know that I got out of a bad relationship for a reason, I don't want to enter into another one. I am looking for a lifelong partner, no dating, no hooking up, and no three month deal. I want a wife, I'm going to want to have children. If marriage and kids are not in your agenda then please don't waste my time. That being said, the guys had a lot of good things to say about you girls. But it seemed that one girl in particular kept being brought up so its only fair that I take her out for a date tonight. So Brielle, would you mind getting ready and we'll go?"

"Oh my goodness yes! I've waited so long for this! She squealed rushing up the stairs before anything else was said.

"Gosh your so lucky." Camille groaned in envy as Brielle was doing finishing touches to her hair.

"This isn't luck, it's fate. We are destined together. Ive dreamed of him for 9 years and now I'm finally getting my dream come true! Eat your heart out bitches." She teased adjusting her fake boobs and walking out.

"Wow you look gorgeous." Brian complimented, actually noticing just how beautiful she was. She looked like a barbie doll, bleach blonde hair, two sleeves of tats, fake boobs, and a fake tan. They went out to a secluded part of the beach and ate dinner out at a table on the sand.

"Well this has been nice, getting away from those girls and spending some one on one time with you." Brielle smiled.

"Yeah it is, no fighting or yelling it has been peaceful."

"I really like you Brian. Of course I've had a crush on you since forever but I really feel safe around you. I'm comfortable with you."

"Well thats great, I feel like I really want to get closer to you and see where it goes."

"I'm not like those other girls. I say what I feel and I am very direct about what I want. And I will do anything to make you see that. Because I to want love, and a family. Its just hard trusting someone enough to start that life with."

"That's exactly how I feel. Thats why I want to take things slow and get to know everyone of you girls on an adult level with no fights or arguing so that I can focus on who is right for me. I know it's not easy for you girls, honestly I don't know if I could compete with other men just for one woman. But I give you my word this is all real, yes its being documented for a show but to me this is all real."

"Well that's good. That's what I want to hear." Brielle was a very jealous woman. She had a very good way of hiding her emotions. But something inside of her is telling her she needs to sabotage the other girls to make them look bad and make her the best one out of the bunch so that Brian does in fact pick her in the end. But it was going to take some work, 3 months is plenty enough time to make someone fall in love. It's also enough time to make 11 other girls go mad.

"Let me ask you this before we go though. Lets say we're married with kids and I go on the road for about 6 months, how would you handle that?"

"It would be very hard, not going to lie. Not being able to physically see or touch you would make me a little tense. But at the end of the day the thought that we;re married with children would settle my mind because I'm the one you would be coming home to. You may have women throw themselves at you but I would have trust that you would behave yourself and once the tour was over you would come home and we'd be together again."

"Nice answer." He smiled.

Brian himself felt that he made a deep connection with Brielle on their date. But he couldn't just fall for the first pretty girl he was alone with. He was going to make sure he had one on one time with the other girls to see for himself who would fit his lifestyle on and off the road.
♠ ♠ ♠
3 down 11 more to go! Seems like Brielle is moving in faster than the other girls. Hopefully Brian pays close attention before he falls in love too quickly.