Status: Updated Weekly :)

Save Tonight

Chapter 2

Jonathan was pissed. Not only did they loose but now he has to see Crosby flirt with Alyssa for the rest of the night. He didn't understand why he was so hung up on her any way. He barely talked to her. But there was just something about her. They listened to the never-ending speech from Coach Q before answering media questions and getting a shower. When he returned he saw Natale and Alex. "Where's Alyssa?" he asked. "Finding Crosby." Nat replied and he tried not roll his eyes. "So ladies, where do you want to drink?" Kaner came over putting his arm around each of them. The girls glanced at each other. Then Natale spoke. "We don't drink." "What do you mean?" Patrick backed away from them. "We don't drink at all." she repeated. Patrick shook his head and walked away. "So what do you guys want to do?" "Sleep." Alex replied. "I'm kinda tired." Just then Lys walked in the room with Sidney not far behind her. "Hey everyone where are we going out?" "Well your lovely friends here want sleep." Patrick informed her. She shrugged. "That's fine. I'm used to it." She laughed. Lys really was used to them not wanting to go out and drink. Lys mostly had a drink at dinner then if she felt it at the apartment. But she wasn't going back with them tonight. No sir, she was going to party with Sid and Patrick. "We can drop yinz off before we go anywhere. Besides I wanna change my top."But I like you in my jersey." Lys blushed. "But it's too hot to dance in!" She turned to Patrick. "What's a good dance club?" He smiled. "Let's go to Oliver's." He suggested thinking of the three floors of dance floors. "Sounds good to me."

Lys finished another drink and continued to convince Crosby to dance. Patrick was off with other girls. so that left Jonathan and them.Crosby was definitely interested in Lys but he felt Jonathan's eyes beating down on them. He felt bad because Jonathan clearly was into her but she was completely into him. He kept declining to dance with her because he knew he wouldn't be able to control himself. He may just make out with her on the dance floor. Why was he caring so much about Jonathan anyway? Sidney felt like this was more of a one time deal for him but he wasn't sure Jon intent. Besides how often did he get to Cleveland? "I'm not a dancer, why don't you ask Jon?" Lys looked over the table at him and he wondered how many drinks she had. "Jonathan do you wanna dance." "I'm not very good." She reached over the table to grab his hand stating that it didn't matter and dragged him on the floor. Her hips swayed to the beat and she would brush her butt up against him in the right way. She was turning him on. He placed one hand on her hip and she spun around to face him. He could feel his passion rising. She leaned in close to him that he felt her hot breath on his neck. After a few songs he looked her in the eyes "Don't go back with Crosby." He simply stated and she nodded. He helped her back to the table and told Crosby that she was pretty wasted and he'd better get her back. Crosby offered to help but the captain refused and called a car to take them home.

Lys woke up and felt a body next to her. She assumed it was Crosby because she felt something poking her. She'd dreamt about what it would be like to hang out with him for years and now she is in bed with him. She hoped that he didn't think she was easy. How many drinks did she have last night? She pushed the thought out of her and decided to pay attention to him for now. She started to rub his cock under the thin boxer fabric. Jonathan's eyes opened when he felt her hands on his dick. Was this really happening to him? Did she feel the connection they had while dancing last night? Lys rolled over and stared in shock. "Jonathan, what are you doing here?" Nope, she apparently was too drunk to remember that connection. "You were pretty out of it last night so I brought you back to my apartment. I was going to sleep on the couch but you insisted I stay." he explained. "Why didn't you take me back to the hotel?" "We couldn't find your room key and I didn't want to wake the others." "What happened to Sidney? Why didn't I go with him?" Boy, she was just full of questions. Jonathan felt his temper coming through. "He would have taken advantage of you!" "I wanted to be taken advantage of by him." she screamed. Jonathan was getting pissed. "Do you want to be another girl he fucks and forgets about?" "He's not that type of person." "Do you know him personally?" "Well, no." "Then how do you know?" "In my heart!" She sat up and stared." In my heart, he's not that person. He's respectful. He doesn't do that to girls!" By now Jon was sitting up in bed staring at her. "You didn't even give me the chance." Jonathan rolled his eyes and got out of bed. Lys took in his form and physique. He definitely didn't have a butt like Crosby but Jonathan was good looking. Jon grabbed his phone to call Sidney. "Hey Sidney, did you want to grab breakfast before you head out?...Sure what hotel?...Alright we will see you then." He hung up. "Get dressed, we are going to breakfast with Crosby." It hurt him to set this up but he was giving her that chance.

Natale and Alex woke to no sign of Alyssa. Nat saw that she a missed text from Jonathan. "Morning." "Good morning, where's Lys?" Natale held up her phone. "She's at Jonathan's." "What happened to Sidney's?" she shrugged. "Do you think she slept with Jon?"asked Natale. "I don't know." replied Alex "Let's not jump to any conclusions. But I notice he did take some interest in her." "Sometimes she can be blind when someone right in front of her is flirting." Both girls laughed. "Well I secretly hope things didn't go well with Sidney because I wouldn't mind a chance." Alex nodded. "I hope she is with who ever makes her happy." Then Alex got to take a shower and in the middle of that Natale got a phone call from Lys. Her and Jonathan were on their way over and everyone was eating breakfast with Sidney Crosby. "Hurry up Alex, we are going to eat breakfast with Sidney Crosby!!!!" she stated excitedly.

"I look like shit, can I at least shower before we leave?" Lys asked Jonathan. He was hoping to take a quick one but she can go first. He nodded. "Thanks and thanks for caring about me." She told him as she walked toward the bathroom. "Sorry about playing with your dick." "Don't apologize for that." He told her. "Can I do something before you get in that shower?" "Sure." Jonathan walked over to her and kissed her on the lips. At first she didn't react but eventually deepened the kiss. Jonathan wasn't crazy the connection was there! He put his arms on
her waist and pulled her close. Her arms went around his neck. They made out for a bit before Lys broke away. "I should take my shower." She smiled at him and left his embrace. When she stepped into the shower, she felt confused. Here was Sidney Crosby- the person whom she idolized and had no idea what he thought of her. But then there was Jonathan - her best friend's cousin and the best kisser she's ever had. She knows how he feels about her - at least he's interested. Jonathan sat on the bed, he couldn't believe that he kissed her. It just felt like the right time to do that. When she got out of the shower she came over to him. He wanted to kiss he again. "Can I borrow a T-shirt?" Jon nodded and handed her before heading to the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!!!!