Irretrievable

Chapter 1

Tony’s POV

Most people can't pinpoint the exact moment their academic career went to shit, but I have a sneaking feeling mine had something to do with the frequent trips my best and only friend Lizzie took over our school fence. Don't get it twisted I'm all about the “stay in school” and what not, but the world is my lobster and i'm going to crack it. That may have been the worst analogy I've ever made but the point remains, i'm not about to waste my Friday afternoon in biology when I have better things to do.
I turned my head to the right focusing on a incredibly hyper Lizzie moving her hands faster than her mouth.
“Tony, are you even listening to me?” She barked glaring at me, her nose scrunched in fake anger.
I blinked a few times trying to bring my head back to earth.
“Uh no, sorry long day. What were you saying?” Even after countless years of friendship my face still turned beat red whenever I fucked up. She shook her head before continuing
“I said we're going to The Volt! your favorite punk goddess got u and me ID’s, besides this really shitty band called Acid Shark is playing, their supposed to be fuckin wicked.” She gave me a huge smile before talking at hyper speed on how the vocalist was totally the hottest chick in the USA and she was gonna get her number if it killed. As appealing as watching my friend getting horizontal, I wasn't all for the idea. On the other hand if I pissed and moaned enough I could probably get Liz to buy me a beer or two, and I was always up for free alcohol.
“God what is it with you today? It's like your heads fucked off to Australia” She paused glancing over at me “Ton you okay? My ma’s told me she's been hearing a lot of yelling coming from your house” I met Lizzie's eyes her normally happy go lucky brown eyes were now filled with concern. I let out a sigh running my fingers through my tangled hair.
“Nah, don't worry bout it, ya know how she is. Don't sweat it i'm good” I threw her a half smile trying to lighten to mood. She gave me another look before jumping back into another frequent ramble about the upcoming Halloween.
*********
Almost four hours later I was strongly questioning why I hadn't suffered through biology. Liz had taken residence in front of her mirror trying to fix her “effortlessly skate or die” look .
“Why don't you just pull out your front tooth, that's punk” I suggested letting out a chuckle.
“Yeah, you got it buddy gimme some pliers and i'll get right on it. Or wait better yet how bout I just knock out your teeth and make a few rings, that's punk” she smirked meeting my eyes in the mirror.
“How you gonna do it, you're like 4’nothing. You can't even reach my teeth” I laughed louder than last time, earning a hairbrush thrown at me narrowly missing my head. She huffed and puffed for a few more minutes before deciding she looked decent.
“Come on boner, I look hot I might actually have a chance tonight” she pulled me up from the bed and pushed me out the now open door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry if this is really bad i'm kinda sucky and bad at everything.