Status: This story is far from done!

A Noble Adventure

Chapter 10

The first thing Jason noticed was it looked looked like Earth was on the same time clock as Flyland. He got up off the ground and dusted himself off. He looked at his surroundings. It was the same place he got abducted. The same suburbs. He breathed in the air, fresh.

He turned around a looked at the portal. Bryant walked out. And looked at the humble houses around him. Then came a boy with brown hair and blue eyes. Second came another another boy with olive skin. Last came an older man with glasses ruffled hair.

“Ok Jaso-. Wow! I can speak, I can speak! It’s been years since I’ve been able to speak with my mouth! Ok what I was going to say was show us to your house.”

Jason looked into the direction of his house. He laughed his red mountain bike. Was still sitting there where he left it. He picked it up pushed it over to Bryant. “You can ride this if you want. “He offered.
Bryant got on and rode around in a circle. “It been a been awhile since I’ve ridden anything besides a dragon. Oh, yeah the dragons.”

Jason walked over and said, “c’mon guys.”

They all took a step forward and fell. “How do you guys do this!” Exclaimed what Jason recognised as Noble’s voice.

“Here I’ll help you.” Said Jason. He gave a hand to the blue eyed teen. He slowly got up and to his feet then took his first human steps.

“Wow walking as a dragon is so much easier! When I came out of my egg I just picked it up.” Noble said amazed.

After that he help Eastwing up. By the time Eastwing and Noble had started walking Grim was up and running.

“Ok everybody to my house!” On there way there the dragons looked like they where high on something. They were looking at their hands and picking at their skin.

When they finally got to Jason’s house one light was on in the living room. “You guys should stay here for a second.” Jason ran up the step giddy with joy. He opened the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
These short chapters have a reason. They are all leading up to something BIG!
Also I find it hilarious the dragons taking their first steps! How about you?