Bad Blood

Chapter One: Road Trip

I revved the engine then honked my horn.

“You better fucking ready! Let’s go! I got things to do!” I shouted at the house.

I started drumming my fingers against the steering wheel then I heard the door shut ten minutes later.

“It’s about fucking time!” I shouted.

I saw my sister walking out of the house with her suitcase in her hand jogging to the car. I popped the trunk and she put it in.

“Roadtrip!” She shouted.

I laughed as I peeled out of the driveway and started down the road. We needed a getaway and Riley wanted to. So, I tagged along and was going to enjoy the ride. I was driving down the road without a care in the world.

It was close to eight at night and we decided to head to the nearest bar. We pulled in to a place called ‘the mystic grill’. I parked in the car then was hit with memories of this place. I shrugged them off.

We walked in and was hit with smell of food cooking on a grill. I walked over to the bar ordering a drink.

“Hello cutie. Can I get you something to drink?” A man asked me at the bar who was obviously drunk by the way. He was slurring his words and swaying side to side.

“Oh no thank you” I said kindly.

The man sat down next to me.

“You’re very sexy you know that” he said taking a sip of his drink, “Pretty girl like you shouldn’t be here all alone”

I heard someone walk up to us.

“She’s with me pal get lost.” I heard a familiar voice say.

I looked up seeing Damon Salvatore, a man I once loved. The guy got up a left then Damon followed me out of the place.

“Where are you?” He asked.

“Roadtrip.” I said.

“With?” he asked.

“My sister Riley.” I replied smiling.

Then, he kissed me and I pulled him closer.

“My sister has the keys.” I told him.

“Want to go back to my place?” He asked.

“Yes. I need this.” I said then kissing him.

The next morning I woke up in Damon’s bed and last night was incredible. It was like old times and I saw Damon staring at me.

“Well, I have to get going.” I said.

“Get dressed.” He replied.

I got dressed then we hit the town and he dropped me off at my car.

“thanks Damon.” I said then kissing him.

“No problem beautiful. I’ll see you around.” He replied then leaving.

I reached under the car getting the extra set of keys and then unlocking it. I got in and wondered where my sister was.