Kings Never Die

Ryan Hart didn't have a great childhood. He grew up in and out of foster homes. He was never in a house long enough to make a home. His foster parents were never ready for a broken kid with an anger issue. But once he turned 18 things changed. He found a way to express his anger; boxing.

Willow Hunt isn't a stranger to the boxing world. Her father was a famous boxer. He's won 100's of titles and made millions. She lived in a huge mansion and was wearing the best labels and not once did she blink an eye at it. That was until her father was diagnosed with Dementia pugilistica better known as punch-drunk syndrome. It's caused by one too many concussions and strikes to the head. She was in her second year of college when her father died. But his death didn't stop her from remaining involved in the sport that killed her father. She becomes a event promoter and sits ring-side each and every fight. That is where she meets Ryan Hart.

From the get-go the pair wasn't that couple that fits but doesn't in the same sense. They fought hard and loved harder. But when Willow recognizes the same symptoms her father had in Ryan, she soon sees the trouble and worries about their future.

Ryan. Willow