Status: In The Works

Pull Me In

5

he night after the incident with Matt was horrible, Zack could tell I was too on edge, except I was too afraid to tell him why. How could I possibly tell him that the reason I had gotten blackout drunk and tried to have sex with him was because I ran into Matt? I didn't, that's how. It didn't really help things though, Zack had been eyeing me like a hawk, waiting for any type of slip up. I wasn't going to tell him though, hell if I hadn't told him when I was drunk I wouldn't tell him sober. He laid on the opposite side of the bed, nearly hanging off the edge as he did. I didn't want him to be so far away though, he refused to let me sleep alone since I had drank so much, and this was killing me inside. I scooted closer to his side of the bed and lightly ran my fingers along his side, he shivered and sighed softly.

“I'm fine, really” I held my hand against his side and waited for him to roll over. He just stayed where he was and pulled the blanket higher onto his shoulder.
“Go to bed, it's late” Zack pushed my hand away and shifted slightly.
“No, you listen to me” I sat up and roughly pulled the blanket off his body, the alcohol in my system was clouding all my judgment.
“Brian I swear to god, if you don't go to bed” Zack sat up angrily and glared at me, normally I would hide away from his glare, but that wasn't the case.

I gripped his hair roughly and slammed my lips against his, if I was going to get my ass kicked, I might as well make it worth my while. Except Zack did the complete opposite of what I expected, he kissed back and straddled my hips. Zack was by no means a bottom, he made it known to everyone that he was a very dominant top. That wasn't the case though, not with the way Zack's hips were grinding against mine, the soft whimpers that would escape his lips every time his cock brushed against mine. Pleasure was racing through my body, all the blood in my body rushing south as Zack grinded his hips harder. He shoved me roughly against the bed and ripped off the clothes we barely had on. I was thankful in that moment that I only wore boxers to bed. I held my hands tight on his hips as he positioned himself and slowly sank onto my cock. The pleasure was so intense, I had to control my breathing or else I would cum too soon.

“Oh fuck, Brian” Zack moaned deep, sweat glistening off his chest like diamonds.

I couldn't tear my eyes away as Zack rocked his hips, his face the epitome of erotic. All of my worries were gone in that moment. Matt was no longer a disturbance in my life, Zack and I were closer than ever, and I had found my best friend. Nothing could go wrong in that moment.

“I know you're home!” Matt's voice boomed throughout the small home. Oh shit.
“Fuck, he wasn't supposed to visit til tomorrow” Zack pulled himself off quickly and winced.

Hurriedly grabbing our clothes, Zack ran into the bathroom, slamming the door behind himself. I sat up nervous and curious. Why was Matt going to visit if Zack and him were on such bad terms now? And what was Zack going to do if I was home? The bedroom door opened slowly, and soon enough Matt stood at the end of the large bed. I really didn't want to deal with him in that moment.

“Where'd Zack go? I need to talk to him about something” Matt's tone caused fear to run through my veins. He wasn't playing around.
“Bathroom” I gripped the blanket tight and cowered underneath it, this could go one of two ways. And I wasn't looking forward to either of them.

Matt turned towards the bathroom and walked over slowly, his shoulders hard as he swung the door open. Oh god, what was he doing? I could see Zack cowering in the tub, his legs clutched to his chest tightly. Matt chuckled and walked inside, shutting and locking the door behind himself. Oh shit! I have to get Zack out of there before Matt really hurts him! Swinging my legs off of the bed I ran to the door, unfortunately Matt had to of jammed the door with something. I grabbed my phone to call 911 but stopped, Zack would kill me if I called the cops. Even if he was the one that was now in danger. I pulled on a pair of jeans, not really caring whether they were mine or not and ran back over to the door.

Zack's screams echoed from the bathroom, my heart sinking down to my feet. What was Matt doing to him? I gripped my phone tightly and dialed the only number I could think of. Jimmy's.

“Brian! I was just about to call you” Jimmy's lighthearted tone calmed me down instantly, he had a weird way of doing that. My thoughts instantly going back to Zack, I needed him to call the police.
“My boyfriends friend came over, and they're arguing, so I needed someone to talk to” The lie slipped out easier than I expected.
“Oh shit, you want me to come get you out of the house?” Jimmy asked, his tone concerned. How would I explain the screaming?
“Yeah, if you could” I felt my stomach drop when only silence came from the bathroom. It was now or never.
“I'll be there soon” Jimmy and I said our goodbyes, and hung up. Fear was wrenching my stomach apart as I stepped towards the bathroom.

I reached for the door handle slowly before I heard soft whimpers, except they didn't sound like they were of pain. They sounded as if they were of pleasure. Was he having sex with Matt? I stepped back from the door and frowned. If that's how he wanted things, that's how things would be. I pulled on clean clothes and brushed through my hair, unfortunately I'd have to throw on a hat to tame the bed head/sex hair I currently had.

Loud moans echoed from the bathroom when I slipped my beanie on. I knew the difference between Zack's moans of pleasure and pain. It was killing me to stay inside of the bedroom and listen. Why should I put myself through anymore torture? Oh, right. Because I love him more than anything. Jimmy texted me once he arrived, and beeped when I took too long staring at the bathroom door where the man I loved was with a man he claimed to hate.

“Hey” I pulled the hat down over my eyes and frowned as I slipped into the passenger seat of Jimmy's car.
“We're going to get ice cream, and I'm going to watch you make a mess like you always do” Jimmy didn't even face me as he pulled from the driveway and drove down to the pier.

I raised my eyebrow and glanced over at him, the last time we had gotten ice cream together, was the last time I ever saw him. Luckily for us the pier was empty, so no one would stare at us, as if it was strange two friends decided to get ice cream on such a nice day. Jimmy ordered the largest ice cream they had, which was definitely going to give him a stomach ache if he was able to eat all of it. Meanwhile I got the smallest cone, my stomach not very much up to eating. Not after hearing Zack and his so called “enemy” getting cozy together.

“See, I knew you would make a mess, so that's why I got extra napkins” Jimmy leaned over and threw a few napkins onto my lap, the thin paper wouldn't do much good at cleaning anything. It's the thought that counts though.

I rolled my eyes and smiled, the feeling of anger and dread no longer clogging my mind. This was where I was meant to be, eating ice cream with my best friend. And I would be damned that anyone take it away from me.
♠ ♠ ♠
omg i am so sorry it's taken so long
i've had writers block and i'm working almost full time so i've had barely any time
but i hope you guys enjoy and let me know what you think