Sequel: NightCurse

Welcome to the Black Parade

Concert Day

On the morning of the concert day, Cheyenne slept until 12 PM. That’s when Gerard shook her up. “W, W, What?” she asked in a confused, dazed voice as she stared at him in bewilderment.

“C’mon, I have a surprise for you. It’s in the van. Don’t bother getting dressed, yet. Just come with me, so I can show you it.”

“Alright.” She then crawled out of bed and walked into the kitchen to get a miniature sip of water from a water bottle she had in the fridge. She then stretched her arms out and put on some sort of shoes. Gerard already had his shoes on and was opening the door. As soon as she was wearing a pair of shoes, they walked out and over to the elevator.

To their luck, the elevator that was headed to the lower floors was opening as they reached it. They hastily walked into it and were headed down. Cheyenne, still wearing her pajamas, yawned exhaustedly and then stretched once more. She then rested her head on Gerard and nearly fell asleep.

The door cracked open on the 12th floor and in came a young girl who had to be no older than ten years old. She was wearing a black dress and black ribbons in her hair. Her eyes appeared to be bloodshot, and she was wearing the most depressing frown.

“Hello, Cheyenne,” the kid said in a low voice.

“H-hi.” Cheyenne automatically recognized the kid as Melissa, the rapist’s daughter.

“My daddy’s funereal is today. He got killed in a car accident a few days ago.” She began to frown even more and looked as if she were about to cry.

“I’m sorry to hear that,” said Cheyenne, who was also beginning to frown. The bell then tinged for the fifth floor. Nobody else boarded the elevator, so it was just Gerard, Cheyenne, and Melissa.

“I was supposed to go to the concert tonight, but now I have to go to my daddy’s funeral.” A few minutes passed, and they were almost to the first floor. Cheyenne began to tie her shoe as they waited for the elevator to stop .They then walked out of the elevator and went their own ways.

When they were at the van, Gerard said, “Close you eyes!” He then opened the back of the van and retrieved something. He then stuck what he had retrieved in Cheyenne’s face, and said, “You can open them!”

Cheyenne’s teeth showed as she grinned from seeing what the surprise was. “A Black Parade suit! Oh my GOD! Thanks SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU!” She then gave Gerard a gigantic bear-hug and looked into his face. He had also been smiling brilliantly. Gerard then put the suit back into the van and embraced her tightly like a constrictor snake.

The concert came fast with rambunctious fans and tons of cameras all over documenting their every move. One even stalked Gerard into the bathroom until he threatened the cameraman to give him some privacy at least in the bathroom. This was the official start of their tour. Now they would travel many days in a row and change locations frequently in order to meet the demands of their challenging job. It’d be tough, especially on Cheyenne, who was new to this and was only fourteen.

The show began an hour after they arrived, and they were soon on stage. The audience was wild and already moshing without the band’s music. As Gerard step on the stage, the crowd began to scream almost as loud as dynamite’s explosion. The racket pierced through their eardrums, but they didn’t care all that much. It felt to them as if a riot were about the occur, but it never did. Everyone, including the band, was exploding with excitement and ecstasy. Suddenly, the lights began to dim a bit, and the crowd was getting even wilder.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” Gerard said as the exuberant crowd became enthralled by his word, “Welcome, the Black Parade.” The exhilarant crowd screamed loudly. Some of the youthful began to hop up and down like a spring. The moshing became more violent, and a few people were nearly trampled. The music then began to play. The boisterous crowd became even more ecstatic, and every, single member of the audience began to sing at the top of their lungs. The band felt absolutely invincible.

By the end of the concert, everyone was exhausted and wanted to fall asleep. Luckily for the band, Gerard had brought a few pairs of pajamas, so everyone was able to sleep on their way to the hotel. He had an extra pair of skeleton ones, so he let Cheyenne wear them. She felt more than honored. Gerard really cared about her, and he was like a parent for her. Well, he WAS a parent for her, even though they were unrelated. As soon as Cheyenne’s head hit the pillow that night, she was asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG it's almost the end! I hope you've enjoyed the story! There will be a sequel to it after I start the sequel to In a Perfect World, This Could Never Happen. I think there's only going to be one chapter left to this story :o.