Status: Shared story

Heartless

Worry

NB!
DON'T FORGET TO READ THE PROLOGUE FIRST!! :D

It’s a Sunday. Music is gonna have to be made. Inspiration is floating through Brian’s calloused fingers as the guitar strings strums underneath them. Calm, cocky vibrations. The personality of a guitarist, that’s what the guitar express. Eyelids are closed as he plays the song with passion, smoothly, the riff takes shape, the bridge is getting closer. “FUCK! Motherfucker!” The spell is broken as harsh words floats over thin, soft lips. Cocky movements are made and he growls deep in his throat. Zacky laughs for the fifth time. It’s just something very amusing when Synyster Gates fucks up when he’s playing, and then curses like a sailor. “What’re you laughing at?” He has such a flexible eyebrow that good Gates. Zacky meets the burning gaze with a giggle, he moves his gaze form Brian’s eyes, down his nose, then mouth, chin, neck, stops at his chest. You shouldn’t believe what kind of horrible secret that tattooed chest is hiding. Just above the Blue Blood tattoo…

“Uhm.. well I’m laughing at you.” Zacky’s smirking challenging at him, making Brian’s expression sharpen up like an animal who’s instincts are ready to throw something back with majestic elegance. Brian’s famous for his smart ass answers, and since Zacky’s openly making fun of him he has to say something. Something that will catch Zacky totally off guard.

“You’re cute today.” He smirks, then winks at Zacky when the guitarist is ready to fall down from his chair. “What?” Is all he muster up.

“You heard me, honey.” Brian grins with pressure on that last word. Then he leaves the room to find Matt and work on lyrics instead.

Zacky scratches his soul patch. Is not as if this is abnormal behavior from Brian, but this time, it felt like he meant it. A spark that shouldn’t be sparkling sees daylight in Zacky’s heart. Stupid heart.

xo~A7x~xo

Stupid heart. Brian holds his chest as he pants deeply. Its been jumping and luring for several days now. So fucking annoying when you have to concentrate on feeling if something is wrong all the time. Its been so weird these days.. He shudders lightly..

“Brian? Are you okay?” Matt’s gruff voice brings him back to the world as those big hazel eyes study the guitarist closely. “Fuck, Matt. You almost scared me there.” Brian chuckles. “Oh, okay. Sorry. I was just wondering if you wanted to check out a few new lyrics I’ve written.” The dimples are at full display, as Matt eagerly drags Brian with him, and into one of the other recording rooms around the factory building they’ve rented out for secretly recording their album.

“Sit, and now look at this..” Matt rubs his hands together, taking a seat himself as he waits for Brian’s approval.

Betrayal from a holy soul

An angel whom wings burns into aches

He falls down into the soil

The father before his eyes flashes!

Now everyone is gonna blame you.

No one will forgive you.

You are on your own now!

The bible has once again made its appearance in Matt’s song writing, and Brian recognize the legend of the fallen angel. “This is a good start.” He nods. “You think? I know it’s only a little piece, but I think it has potential..” He paces back and forth. “Yeah, it sure has. Let me sleep on a riff will ya?” Brian shows his fist and their knuckles smash together in a bro fist.

xo~A7x~xo

Surreal. Fallen, that’s what he is.

Sweat is forming on his forehead as he awakes with a gasp. That motherfucking heart is racing 200 beats per minute. Fear is creeping up and down his tattooed chest, arms… up his hair roots and out in his fingertips.

“Fuck.”

He stands up, swaying slightly back and forth, before he grips the drawer top, and locks his gaze with his reflection in the mirror that hangs on the wall over there.

“You don’t have much time. Do you hear me? You got to live, you got to love.. now.”

That night Brian made a promise to himself.

xo~A7x~xo

Sleep was not in reach for the all mighty M.Shadows these days. It’s not easy to watch your best friend in about 20 years be so reduced. The way Brian was standing there, panting and looking plagued had made Matt even more worried than he liked. Of course he had just tried to carry on like nothing when Brian said everything was okay. Now though, he wasn’t so sure about that. He had quickly made him sit down again when he showed him those lyrics.

Alternatively, when he sat there, fiddling with his guitar, cursing like he always did when he fucked up and then suddenly he would hold a hand to his chest, and whimper slightly when he thought no one saw him. Oh, how surprised he got when Matt looked at him with wide worried eyes and asked if he was 100 % sure that he was able to work right now.

He just shrugged it off. Painted a smile on his curved features and reassured Matt that he would have to drag in out of the room if he thought he was gonna stop playing anytime soon. Brave Brian…

You could see the pain. Matt shivered.

Inspiration flows form several parts of the life these days… Matt thought as he gripped the sheets tighter, and closed his eyes. Determined to look somewhat presentable when he got to work tomorrow morning..
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter of mine and SPN-Phangirl's masterpiece ! ;D It's all finished! :D