‹ Prequel: Master
Status: I'm not the best at mibba so let's just see how this goes

Kitten

03. Grandmothers & Godmothers

"Please no," I begged Kellin as he grabbed my phone. "I can't handle that woman right now."

Kellin glared at me, "That woman is my mother and while I don't like her either she still needs to know!"

“But-“

“No buts Vic,” He said and dialed Mrs. Bostwick’s number. I groaned and pulled him to me resting my head on his shoulder as he leaned against me. “Hi Mom!” He said in a faux happy voice about a minute later. I kissed his neck softly before I started sucking on his pale skin making bringing the blood to the surface. My hands started roaming Kellin’s body rubbing across his still flat stomach before they started to creep even lower. “Yeah, I miss you too! ... Is it that close to Thanksgiving already? … Well I promise Vic and I will be there.” He said and smacked my hands away from him. “I know mom, hey I have some really exciting news… oh really? She’s getting a tattoo? That’s awesome! … So news, - I know mom I know. I promise I will talk to Vic and see when we can come see you guys… Oh my god mom I’m pregnant!” He finally yelled sounding slightly annoyed. I chuckled and pushed a hand down his sweatpants, I wrapped a hand around his member and stroked him carefully, which elicited a little moan from my Kitten.

He continued talking to his mother who was now freaking out about the pregnancy and I went on playing with him as he did just to mess with him.

“I-I know Mom, it-it’s amazing.” He stammered leaning against my hand with a little whimper as I ran my thumb over his urethra a few times as his free hand clenched into a fist. “Vi-Vic is really excited about the baby too. Y-yeah, the doctor said I’m due June second I believe. I-I do-don’t think Vic an-and I will ever get married… Mom, I’d love to keep- to keep talking but I really need to go. Yeah I’ll talk to you soon, bye bye.” He said and threw my phone on the ground and let out a loud moan grinding against me.

“Oh my god, Master,” My kitten purred as I jacked him off and pressed soft kisses all across his neck.

“What’s wrong Kitten?” I whispered in his ear before I started
sucking on his earlobe. It’s still weird to be just giving Kellin pleasure and not pain and pleasure. But it’s still fun listening to his little moans and whines, he reacts to every single touch and I love how he’s so responsive.

“M-master, I’m gonna cum if you keep going,” He said and looked up at me with his big, innocent eyes. “C-can I?”

I shook my head and pulled my hand away from him, “Nope.”

Kellin scowled at me, “You’re an ass.” He muttered and pulled away.

“Oh but, you still love me so it’s okay.” I said and went to give him a quick kiss only for Kellin to take a step back.

“Nope, no kisses for you Master. You’re a meany,” He said sticking his tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes and pulled him to me pressing my bottom half to his.

“I’ll get all the kisses I want Kitten,” I murmured and kissed him tenderly. “Besides, why should I let you cum when you didn’t deserve it?” I asked when we pulled apart and ran a hand up and down his back tenuously.

“I think I deserve it,” Kellin said quietly as he leaned his head on my shoulder.

“Oh yeah? Why do you say that?” I asked just to amuse him. Kellin definitely won’t be cumming right now.

“Because first off, I’m carrying your daughter, second- I’m a needy kitten and I want you Master,” He said in a seductive voice and I shook my head.

“Well I don’t think those are good enough reasons.”

“Why not?”

“Because I said, that’s why.” I said and picked him up, his legs wrapped around my waist and I felt his boner dig into my stomach. “Poor Kitten.” I mocked and Kellin grumbled under his breath.

“Just wait- next time you want to fuck, I’m going to say no.”
I rolled my eyes and carried him out of my office and into the front room where a few maids were cleaning. They looked over at the two of us and ran out of the room with their things immediately.

“I doubt it Kel, we both know you can’t say no to me.”
Kellin didn’t say anything else about the subject as I carried him to the couch and sat down.

“So, how’s the baby?” I asked rubbing his stomach.
Kellin looked down and a beautiful smile spread out on his face, his light lashes rested on the tops of his cheeks briefly before he looked up at me, “She’s fine, I mean she’s making me kind of sick but nothing major.”

“That’s good,” I murmured and he nodded. I didn’t say anything else as I just stared at my precious kitten who was now looking down at his stomach again, his hand resting on mine.

“Are you ever going to actually be good at conversation?” He asked after a few minutes of the semi awkward silence.

I shrugged, “Doubt it.”

He groaned and leaned against me, “Will you ever let me cum?”

“Again, I doubt it,” I said with a devious little smile. “Why? Does it want to cum?” I asked switching my tone of voice.

Kellin pushed his bottom lip out, “I really do Master.”

“Too bad, we’re expecting company in about five minutes and I don’t want anyone seeing you like that.” I said and kissed the back of his hand.

“Who’s coming? I mean I know it’s not me…”

I made a face as Kellin fell against me; a fit of giggles racked through his body. I chuckled and ran a hand through his hair as he giggled.

“You’ve been spending way too much time with Ariel.” I remarked, twisting a strand of his hair around my index finger.

“What about me?” Ariel asked skipping down the stairs.

“You’re ruining my kitten’s innocence,” I told her while Kellin continued laughing. “Kellin, it wasn’t even that funny.”

“Uh, I think his innocence was ruined the first time his “Master” fucked him,” Ariel said rolling her eyes.

I hummed and poked Kellin’s side trying to get him to stop laughing, but in the end it only made it worse.

“How do I turn him off?” I asked poking him again as Kellin shrieked with laughter.

“I don’t even know if you’re serious or not,” Ariel said and I poked Kellin a few more times smiling as he laughed even harder. “But stop! You’re going to make the poor kid piss his pants or something!”

“Viccy!” Kellin whined as I continued tickling his side, “Stop, baby oh my god! You’re scaring our child!”

I stopped and gave him an amused look, “How am I scaring it- her?” I asked stumbling over my words.

“Next time you call her an it I swear I am going to have someone- maybe Ariel- attack you Mister,” He said and put a hand over his stomach. “And she can probably feel all of that and I don’t think she understands what tickling even is.”

“Kitten, she’s four weeks, I doubt she understands anything. I mean she’s just now forming her little organs.” I told him putting my hand over his before moving it down slowly.

“I’m never going to get over the fact that you’re pregnant,” Ariel said a small smile on her face as she sat down across from us.

“Have you thought about baby names?”

“My god Kellin’s only been pregnant for four weeks! I think we have some time before we talk about baby names!”

Kellin giggled, “No Ari, I haven’t really thought about them yet, I’m still in amazement that this even happened. I mean I just told my mom, the only people who know is Vic and I, you and Tony and my family.”

“Oh well, about that…” I trailed off just as the front door flung open and I heard a girl scream.

“Baby, no screaming.” Alexa scolded her girlfriend as Lynn drug her into the room.

“How on earth did you get past the security guards and the gates?” I asked holding Kellin to me, not letting him get up to hug Lynn.

“Vic!” Kellin whined wiggling around, “Let me up!”

“I still have the code and the guard was asleep.” She stated and let go of Alexa to jump on top of the couch. “If you don’t let go of Kellin then you’re just going to have to be a part of our hug.” She stated and I let go of my kitten.

“How do you put up with her?” I asked her girlfriend who was staring at her with a small smile.

“I honestly don’t know, but she’s cute so that makes it all okay.” Alexa said as Ariel got up.

“Well I have some house cleaning to do, so I’ll talk to you all later,” She stated before skipping out of the room, probably to go find Tony.

“Oh my god Kells! You’re fucking pregnant!”

“I know!” He squealed and I gave him a quick kiss before standing up. “Baby, where’re you going?” Kellin whined looking up at me.

“Don’t worry Kitten,” I said and looked over at Alexa. “Scotch?”

She nodded, “On the rocks.”

“Well get the fuck up, I’m not getting it for you.” I muttered walking to my liquor cabinet in another room.

“Don’t be mean Vic!” I heard Kellin call as Alexa walked in after me.

“This is really nice of you, you know,” She said as I grabbed a bottle of scotch and two cups.

“I know it is, it makes me uncomfortable.”

“Oh whatever, I’ve known you for a while Vic, you know you secretly love being a nice guy.” She said and got some ice. “I know you’re not only nice to Kellin, you’re nice to your maid and your butler, and Lynn and I. You’re a nice person.”

“San Roman, I have a man tied up in a room in my torture building where every five minutes a drop of water is falling onto his forehead and he can’t do anything about it.” I said taking a drink of my scotch, “Not to mention he’s missing a few important body parts. Sweetie, I’m not a nice person.”

Alexa blinked for a moment before a smile grew on her face, “If I didn’t work with you I’d be freaked out.”

I cracked a smile and leaned against the cabinet, Alexa is a social worker for the CIA who helps victims, which was why I gave her Lynn, to help her find the girl a good home and get help for everything. And I trusted Alexa with it, I wasn’t expecting the woman to fall in love with her.

“Oh it’s wonderful, I’ve been waiting for it to crack for a few days now.” I said and Alexa rolled her eyes.

“Vic, just stop. Stop right now before I go tell Kellin.”

“Kellin will just run out of the room and scream if I even mention my job to him so go ahead and tell him about all the little shits I have tied up in my basement.”

“I think he’d kill you if you had them in your basement- you don’t have them in your basement do you?”

I scoffed, “Of course not. I’m not an idiot.”

“Sure you aren’t,” She said sarcastically.

“Don’t even go there Roman.”

“San Roman,” She corrected and I rolled my eyes.

“Potato, potatoe. It’s the same thing.”

“No it isn’t you ass.” She muttered and finished her drink. “Now come on, we better get back before the two do something stupid.”

I nodded and set down my glass before leading her back to the front room where Kellin and Lynn were gossiping. I smiled at my Kitten as he kept a hand on his stomach almost the whole time. He’s already so attached to the baby and it’s absolutely adorable. He’s going to be a wonderful father. Or mother, whichever he decides to be.