True Dreams Dreamt

With All That, What's To Come

Girls Night Continued…
The girls had fun and took pictures until Raen looked upset again. Debby:” Awe Raen, what’s wrong?” Raen:” I guess I’m glad that Ross and I didn’t talk. I can’t stand to hurt anyone. I’m with Cameron and he makes me happy, I can see that I make him happy. If Ross and I do talk and he realizes that he likes me then in the end, I’d have to choose. No matter what, no matter which one I pick, I’d be hurting the other one.” Rowan:” But wouldn’t you want to know how Ross feels and wouldn’t you be excited for that chance of being with him?” Raen:” You know you’re too smart for your own good.” Rowan smiled but everyone giggled. As the night was winding down to a new day, they continued watching movies. Raen’s phone went off, Raen:” Oh sorry girls, excuse me. (went to the other room) Ah, hey.” Ross:” Hey, is there any way that we might be able to meet up, maybe do some talking?” Raen:” Now when you say talk do you mean the both of us or just me? Because I don’t want to meet up and be the only one clearing my mind and chest. Sorry but I can’t do that again.” Ross:” No, no both of us. So is that fine, can we meet up?” Raen:” Ah sure, fine. Meet at our spot?” Ross agreed and Raen went to grab her shoes and a sweater. Raen:” Girls I’ll be right back. Ross just wants to talk, please stay of course, make yourselves feel at home.” The girls agreed going back to the movie while Raen left to meet with Ross at their spot.
Ross & Raen Talk:
Once Ross got there they sat across from each other simply waiting. Ross:” Um, I’m not sure if you know but Sabrina sent me this…” He showed her the video and she blushed handing it back to him. Ross:” Did you mean everything you said?” Raen:” Yes I said all that and I meant it. I didn’t know, I had no idea she was filming me. If I knew, I would’ve made sure she didn’t catch me crying.” Ross:” So you honestly really like me?” Raen:” Yep…” Ross:” I’m sorry that I didn’t want to talk about all this before when you asked. Part of the reason why I didn’t was because I didn’t want to ruin what you and Cameron have going on. Plus, I wasn’t sure how I honestly really feel. I do know now though, after Dove said all that, that next morning when we woke up before everyone else, I sat there taking in all your features, the way the sunlight was hitting your hair, the way it reflected off your eyes making them look even more beautiful than they already are. When we are together goofing off, it makes me feel great. I feel great, not worried about anything when we are together, it’s like you keep me calm. These past few weeks or months being apart, I’ve been a wreck. I’ve been good at hiding it but I’ve been a wreck. Wondering if you’re ok, if you’re holding up and all that.” Raen:” I’ve been wondering the same things but I’ve been holding up fine. They sat in silence, she leaned over giving him a hug, Raen:” I’ve missed you Ross. I really have!” Ross returned the hug, holding her tightly. Ross:” I’ve missed you too Raen. Let me walk you home.” They walked back to her house holding hands, Ross:” So what does this mean now?” Raen:” I don’t know. Part of me wants to say let’s just go for it, start dating but then again I can’t do that because I have Cameron.” Ross agreed and gave her hand a small squeeze. Raen:” Just…let’s just take it day by day I guess, Ok.” When they got to her house she turned giving him a hug, she went for the door, hand on its handle but Ross stopped her. When she turned to look back at him he pulled her to him and they kissed.
Meanwhile all the girls had heard them on the porch and peeked out through the window blinds and curtains. They were all a little surprised when he pulled her in and kissed her, more surprised when she kissed back. When Raen and Ross pulled apart looking at the window, the two of them couldn’t help but giggle to themselves. Raen:” So um, what was that for?” Ross:” Just wanted to, I guess.” He smiled and walked away. When she got into the house and locked back up, she bit her lip smiling while her heart sped up a little. Once she joined the girls they let it go for all of ten minutes before anyone said anything. Olivia:” So…how was it?” Raen:” What?” Dove:” Don’t play coy with us, we all saw you. We saw Ross kiss you and you kissed back. So…?” Rowan:” Yes, come on…tell us what it was like, what you felt like, what’s going on in your mind?” Raen:” Alright, alright. The kiss was like the first we did on the show. It felt magical, breath taking. Honestly, while we were kissing it felt…right. Like we’ve been together forever, but also a hint of a little danger! Now what was going on through my mind was that I didn’t want it to end, I didn’t want him to go but then again I was feeling ashamed because part of me loves Cameron and I know he loves me I just can’t hurt him. I can’t hurt either of them!” Olivia:” So what did you tell him then?” Raen:” Just agreed with what he said, that we take it day by day to see what happens.”
As everyone fell asleep around her, Raen was still away with her thoughts.
Raen’s Thoughts:
“Ok, so let’s see…I’ve kissed Riker, Cameron and now Ross. Dam, Ross is a good kisser too, a little better than Cameron I have to say if I’m being honest with myself.”
Her mind just kept trying to analyze everything until she was just so exhausted she finally fell asleep. When it was morning, everyone slept in a few hours before waking up since none of them had anything important to do. Raen:” Ok, so what’re the plans for today girls?” Olivia:” A little bit of shopping but we’ve a spa day already booked for after lunch.” Rowan:” Ooh a spa day, sounds like something we all could use!” Everyone agreed.