Unrequested Life Advice on How to Live Through That ***ing Heartache

Stop thinking.

Stop thinking. Stop breathing. Dive deep into the ocean and try to forget this was the place they were supposed to be with you. Try to forget that you always compared them to this feeling, the feeling of finally having a home. Try to forget how fucking alone you are now because they were the only one you ever let yourself need. Just stop thinking. Shut your mind off.
Stop being logical with the people you kiss, pick the one you know isn't good for you. The friend you kissed before. The friend who is also heart broken. You know you're not the one he sees when he closes his eyes, but to be fair you're not thinking about him. And his blue eyes look so wrong... But still tell him to look at you. Maybe even fuck him.
No... No. That's horrible advise.
Fuck it.
Fuck him. Make yourself say his name, that blue eyed boy. Make yourself want him more. Even as your mind screams out for the other.

Stop thinking.

Don't close your eyes. Look at him, this opposite of the one you really love, this skinny blonde blue eyed boy...
Getting over it isn't easy, I wish I could tell you it was. And I wish I had a better way to help you get over it, I wish I had a better way to get over it. But this is all I've got, some days it's okay and some days its total shit. You just have to keep getting up and fucking fighting because you are stronger than you think you are. And you can kick heartbreak in the balls and keep living.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been a while. I'm not doing so great, guys.