Status: In Progress

A Black Cat Crossing Your Path

Taking It Back

NAME: FELICIA ANA HARDY

AGE: 16

EDUCATION: JUNIOR YEAR - MIDTOWN HIGH, Queens.
(Formerly REGIS HIGH SCHOOL, Upper East Side, Manhattan)

RESIDENCY: 3 INGRAM STREET, FOREST HILLS, QUEENS (Mother) / 115 EAST 87TH STREET, MANHATTAN (Father)

SIBLINGS: ALEXANDER HARDY (14), PENELOPE HARDY (26)

PARENTS: WALTER HARDY, ANASTASIA PERRY. (DIVORCED)

"So! Miss Hardy." said Principle Abram as he sat down behind his desk after the first bell rang. He was a tall dark man with broad shoulders and a booming voice. Felicia snapped back to reality from her daydream as her name was mentioned. Abram collected her files and straightened them into a neat pile in front of him. "What can you tell me about yourself?" Felicia's brain almost immediately shut down. There was no way she was going to be able to sound even remotely interesting.

"Well..." she hesitated, mind and heart racing alike. "I love sports. I'm good at basketball, I grew up doing gymnastics, things like that."

"Well we have plentiful extra-curricular activities that you would fit right into, Miss Hardy." Abram smiled warmly.

"I really enjoy skating too." she added quickly. He looked at her for a moment.

"Ice-skating?" he questioned, hoping she didn't mean skateboarding. He had worked hard enough trying to keep the no-skateboards on campus rule under control with the current students, never mind throwing a new one into the mix.

"Skateboarding." she said simply, observing the nervous look on his face. There was a moments silence before he wheeled across the floor on his office chair to the tannoy microphone in the corner.

"This is Principle Abram. Inform Mr. Peter Parker that he is to report to my office as soon as possible."
♠ ♠ ♠
I have been waiting to write this story forever and I'm very excited about it!