Status: Next Update: On Hold

Come Back to Me

Nothing Will Ever be the Same Again

I looked out my window waiting for a pair of headlights to shine across my wall. I waited for a while until I finally seen the lights dancing across the wall. I jumped out of bed and rushed to the front door, expecting to greet my parents. When I opened the door I was not prepared for what I saw. Two policemen standing where my parents should be.

“M-my p-parents aren’t home.” I stumbled out after a few seconds of silence.

The two policemen looked at each other sharing a sad look.

Confusion filled my mind. Did something happen to my parents?

“Allie, isn't it?” One of the police officers asked, with his blue eyes staring into my deep green ones.

I nodded.

“Your parents… They were in a car accident not too far from here.” The same blue-eyed officer said.

“A c-car accident?” I spat out; not knowing what else to say.

Both officers nodded.

“We can take you to the hospital.” The other officer chinned in.

I nodded, “Just let me put some shoes on.”

I slowly turned into the house and grabbed the first pair of shoes, my slippers. I didn’t have time to find another pair so I slipped them onto my feet and closed the door behind me.

The blue-eyed officer opened the back door for me as I got into the car. I had never been in a police car, let alone in the back of one. I didn’t spend too much time thinking about it because my thoughts were focused on my parents. I didn’t know what state they were in but seeing as the police had to come and get me, it didn’t look to good in my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
This just the prologue, what do you think?