Status: Lady in Red is RATED R! Be advised. Strong and Mature Content! Updated regularly :)

Lady in Red

Chapter 5

The media. Something every high authority people hated weather it was a celebrity, president of the united states, CEO's or even dramatic civilians. It was either a false allegation, or the truth printed in newspapers and magazines the next day. Reece hated them sometimes. He only wondered what was going to printed on the newspapers and magazines tomorrow. But what a surprise Reece gave to his parents earlier this morning. The media was stunned as they were seeing him after so long in America.

The famous, our handsome man has returned! What will he do now?, they would say.

Reece Dean sat in his chair, twiddling with his fingers, with a bore expression on his face as one women after another walked inside for an interview. He didn't even know weather to even classify them as a women or not. Reece had interviewed about six of them already but nothing caught his attention other than the pushed up breasts, big butts, and a pretty face.

"So, tell me something about yourself, Ms. Smith," Reece said, leaning towards the girl. He remembered her as Caroline.

"Well, I'm Carolina as you already know of. My favorite color is Pink, my favorite hobbies are to shop and dance. Um..Oh yeah! I have a dog named Lucy," she said in the midst of giggles. Reece was dumb-strucked as he watched her twirl strays of hair in between her manicured fingers. It's a good thing she was pretty. Reece hesitated to ask the next question

"I see. So, Caroline. How far have you studied?"

"Oh, I am a high school graduate."

"No college?"

"No, I don't need to go to college. College is for girls who have nothing better to do in life." Reece looked at her, amused. He wondered what made his dad pick her and other useless girls.

"Why should I pick you as my personal assistant?" Caroline got up from her seat in slow motion while she kept her gaze locked on Reece. She, then, walked slowly in front of him and looked him straight in the eyes. Reece chuckled at her failed attempt to please him with her racks bouncing up and down as she walked.

"Because I am capable of doing anything for you, sir," she murmured, seductively. Reece tilted his head to one side before doing what he did to all the other girls.

"You may leave, Ms. Caroline," he simply said. She was taken back as he smirked at her.

"You will regret it," she whispered. Suddenly, Reece's hands were in her hair, pulling her down with him on his chair. Their face was dangerously close and Caroline gasped.

"As much as I would love to fuck you right here, I won't. You are not my cup of tea, darling. Now get out of my office," Reece's voice was dangerously low as he loosened his fingers out of her hair. Caroline was awe-stucked but all in all--all she really took in her empty brain was the image of how he had grabbed her. She blushed crimson red.

"Ye-yes, sir." With then, she was out of the office. Reece leaned back against his chair, sighing. So many good looking girls but with zero experience or intelligence on anything. Reece didn't want to fuck anything without a brain. Just then, his fathers walks in.

"Find anyone you like?" He asked, dropping a pile of papers on the desk. Reece looked at his father.

"I think I'm done, dad."

"Why don't you meet Catherine, son? Give her a try."

"I've met too many girls today, dad. No one to please me. Now leave it with that. I don't have an interest working with your leftover assistant." Jay Dean wanted to say something but was cut off when there was a knock on the door. Reece got up, irritated, and walked by the window with a chuckle. Another girl to blow off.

"Come on, in." Jay Dean smiled as his former assistant, Catherine walked in with files in her hands. She greeted him with a hug and he returned the favor.

"My girl. How have you been?"

"I'm good, sir. How have you been?" Reece Dean tapped his fingers lightly on the bottom portion of the window, listening carefully. He had heard of this voice before. But where?

"Oh, you know.." His father replied.

"Have you been keeping up to your promises you've made me? You take pills regularly, right? She asked. Reece stopped tapping lightly on the window.

"Yes, mother, I have. No promises broken here. Say, have you met my son?" Reece smirked. Great. Another girl to blow off. He finally turned around, annoyed, and what he saw definitely caught his attention. He tilted his to one side as he observed her. He has seen her before.

"This is my girl, Catherine. My right arm, my right eye. She used to be my personal assistant I told you about. My second daughter after Nina." Then it hit him. Reece gave her a half smile as he looked her straight in the eyes. He was making her uncomfortable with his gaze. She stood there in front of him, blushing red.

"Reece Dean," he said, extending his hand out. Catherine took it, shakily. When their hands collided with each other, Reece breathed out a silent sigh. Her soft hands, her little soft hands, felt familiar.

"Cat-Catherine White," she stuttered. Bingo. Reece gave her lop-sided half grin as he felt her skin get warmer and warmer by seconds. That's the effect he had on girls. That's the effect he wanted to have on her right now.

Reece's father excused himself as he walked out, leaving them two alone in the office. He watched Catherine get far more uncomfortable in the room as she looked down at her feet. Naive, yet a pretty little thing, he thought. She finally looked up at him as their eyes locked.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" Reece played out, hiding his amusement as she blushed red again.

"I..uh..I'm not sure, sir," She laughed, nervously.

"Ah. Miss vodka." Reece tried hard not to laugh at her naive expressions. Then she looked up as if a deer caught in headlights.

"Caught," she whispered, laughing again. Reece observed her as he took her whole image in. Nothing like the other girls but not so bad either. He only imaged what she would look behind her business attire.

"I could finally see you now."

"Yeah. No crazy lights!"

"How did you managed to wake up this morning, alive?" He asked, rubbing his chin, chuckling.

"You saw?" she asked, her mouth ajar. He smiled.

"Oh, the whole chugging down five cups of alcohol at the same time? Not at all." Catherine laughed at his joke. Reece had heard many women laugh in his life but none like this. Her voice was cute, and far more interesting.

"I'm not a hardcore drinker. I just thought I needed a little booze last night. Rough night, but I'm fine. Barely alive, but fine, sir." Sir. Reece had a liking to her already but what made it even more sweeter to him was how she addressed him as. Something in his pants twitched and Reece held himself back before he did something far inappropriate.

"Do you need something? Pills or water, perhaps?" He asked, piercing her with his gaze. She smiled.

"No, thank you, sir. I'm fine. But how was surprising your parents this morning?" She asked, giggling. He tilted his head to one side again as he took in her little giggles, what seemed like a melody to his ears already.

"Definitely a surprise, I tell you. I had a hangover myself. In fact, I have some pills. Would you care for one?" He said, in a more serious tone. He watched her shiver a little at his tone of voice as she sucked her bottom lip in. Reece smirked. Right where he needed her to be. She nodded her head. She took the pills from him and he watched her chug it down. His gaze fell on her lips to her throat and wondered what it would be like to run his fingers down her throat. He watched tiny droplets of water run down her throat.

"Thank you, sir," she murmured, with a half smile.

"You're very welcome. So. Tell me about yourself," If Reece wanted her, he would have to test her knowledge and not just her looks. Catherine smiled.

_____________________________________________________________

Reece sat on top of his desk with his hands resting on both side of the table. He genuinely smiled as Catherine aced her interview with ease. He was bewildered.

"Ms. White, you have impressed me. You are an exquisite form of being who is full of hard-working abilities. You don't cease to fail," Reece said, giving her a half grin, half smirk. He watched her blush as it was crystal clear on her face.

"Thank you, sir. And who am I to jump into anyone's business? But sir, one word of advice. If you want to pick someone that matches your taste then please don't pick Jennifer. She will fail you, trust me," she murmured, keeping her voice low. Reece took this as an opportunity to laugh, heartily. She wasn't even the closest to his choice. Reece smiled at her innocence. It was clear that she wanted him to pick her.

"I'll keep that in mind, sweetheart." He watched her take her bottom lip in her mouth again. Oh, what he would do to that mouth of hers.

"If you will excuse me, sir. I think I will leave you to interview other girls waiting outside."

Oh, but he had already made his final decision.

Catherine excused herself and walked to the door.

"Ms.White," he called out, smirking. She stopped in her tracks.

"Yes, sir?"

"How would you like to be my very own personal assistant?" He tilted his head to one side as he waited for her reaction. She didn't turn around to face him but he already guessed her reaction.

"You sure, sir? There are lot's of pretty girls out there waiting for you to interview them. Maybe you might see the better in them?" She called out, finally turning around to face him. Reece smiled. He needed a girl with either/or the intelligence or the looks. The girls in his building were nothing compared to Catherine. He shook his head at her innocence.

"I have made my final decision, Ms. Catherine." Catherine smiled genuinely at him.

"It will be my pleasure, sir." Then she walked away, leaving him stunned.

The pleasure is also mine, Catherine. The pleasure is also mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
When the Devil strikes.