Hope's Guardian

| Chapter Three | Drake Unmasked |

When she was out, it was time for Drake to get down to business.
“Alyson,” Drake said powerfully. Alyson looked into his eyes. He had her now. “I want you to tell me everything you know about Hope, got it?” he asked Alyson strictly. Alyson nodded blankly.
After she was done saying everything she ever knew about Hope, Drake whispered something foreign. He left her in a daze as he got up to go find Hope. Surprisingly he actually sensed her in the library.
Hope was standing by the librarian when she saw him walk in. When he got in earshot Hope turned to the librarian and asked like anyone looking for a book would normally ask.
“Excuse me?” she asked the librarian.
“Yes,” the librarian answered.
“Do you have any books on how to get rid of a guy that doesn’t get a clue?”
The librarian gave Hope a strange look and walked the other way.
“Thanks for the help,” Hope yelled after her. When she turned around Drake was nowhere to be found. Maybe the boy did have somewhat of a brain.

Hope walked home from the park she was at since the school day ended. Hope preferred the quite park to home any day. She tiptoed threw the house wishing to get to her bedroom before anyone caught…
“You, girl,” yelled a voice from behind. To late.
“My name is Hope not girl. What do you want, Mary?” Hope asked turning around so she could glare at Mary in the eye.
“Where have you been and what did you do to my little Abby?” Mary questioned backing up a little from Hopes glare.
“First of all I was at the park, and second I never did anything to Abby,” Hope said matter-of-factly.
“Don’t lie to me you little brat,” Mary shouted.
“Don’t shout, I only told her that I cleaned her toilet with her tooth brush,” Hope told her with a shrug.
“YOU ONLY, DON’T EVER EMBARRASS MY ABBY AT SCHOOL AGAIN AND DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING HER BELONGINGS EVER AGAIN… AND THAT INCLUDES HER TOOTH BRUSH,” Mary shouted louder.
“Don’t wake up the whole block,” Hope told her. She was going to add on how Abby was a daughter of a…
“GO TO YOUR ROOM,” yelled Mary from behind her interrupting her thoughts.
Hope managed not to cry while lying in bed that night, afraid that crying would only show weakness. But she did not manage to stop the tears on the inside. Hope was drowning within unable to find a way out. Could anyone ever save her? All she could do is hope.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nothin to say.... Wait.... Never mind i just said something.....