The Lies We've Told...

Chapter One

My friendship with Alexander William Gaskarth was based fully on lies. Lie number one was in 3rd grade when he so kindly stole my beautiful red crayon, that was the only lie I ever reminded him about, the others I kept to myself. He lied when he told me he hated me, he lied when he told me he loved me, he was currently feeding me lies, as always.

"Alex? We didn't! Did we?" I asked covering my naked body with his sheets as he walked down the stairs back into his basement bedroom, as I was trying to fight off my horrid headache. He on the other hand was fully clothed with a toothbrush in his mouth. He walked over at his bedside trashcan and peered in, he shook his head 'no' before he ran back up the stairs to finish brushing his teeth. I sighed in relief and gathered my clothes, quickly getting dressed in the previous days apparel. Alex came back down stairs once i was full dressed and grabbed his keys, nodding toward the stairs hinting that he was giving me a ride home.

The entirety of the short car ride to my house was tightly enveloped in an awkward silence. Unlike many girls, I was close friends with Alex, and the boys he hung out with. We would hang out but not extremely frequently, I hasn't one to put up with lies, and Alex lied quite a bit. Mostly to me, if you were to ask anyone else about him they would tell you he was honest, while i would tell you he was a lying asshole. Don't get me wrong, I love the boy to death but, on the subject of lies, he was the all time winner. Seeing as though Alex and I were fairly close, waking up in his bed naked was quite a scare to me, another thing that separated me from other girls was that, I did not in any way aim to get on Alex Gaskarths' 'done list'.

"We're here," Alex's voice broke the awkward silence, I peered out the car window and grabbed the door handle, "Shouldn't your parents be home?" He asked upon seeing one of the cars missing and all the lights turned off.

"Shit," I yelped flinging the door open and running full speed into the house, just to find it empty, I didn't notice that Alex had come in after me so I was startled when i turned to find him standing behind me.

"Call them and call me if you need anything, I need to get to band practice within the next 10 seconds," He said as a goodbye as he waved and walked out of the house.

"Sure thing," I muttered as he shut the door behind him. Not that I would actually call him, that offer was also a lie.

I did call my parent, it just so happens that my dad was in the ER having extreme chest pains but my mom told me not to worry, ha, funny woman. I went to my room and turned on my stereo, it began blasting the current CD placed inside of it, which just so happened to be Dude Ranch. I fell onto my bed and took a nap that seemed to last for weeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are adored. :D

sorry its so short, my cat went all evil ninja on me and forbid me to write anymore on this chapter.
Chapter 2 shall be out ASAP.
there will be a time lapse in chapter 2 so be ready for that.