Say Forever

Cassie

It was their last year of college before the girls entered the real world of hell. Cassie Baker and Amber Collins were about to begin their senior year of college. Cassie couldn’t be more excited to see what her future held for her.

Cassie parked her BMW in front of the building where their apartment was and opened a new message to Amber.

I’m here. Where are you?

Just as she hit send, Amber pulled in next to her. Cassie and Amber had been best friends since their first year of college. Cassie was studying Criminal Justice while Amber was studying biology.

They were complete opposites, but that’s what made them so close. Cassie was 21 years old and wasn’t sure what she wanted for her future yet. Amber was 22 years old and was ready to see what waited for her.

As they made their way up the stairs to their apartment, Cassie accidently stumbled into a guy that was heading downstairs.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I wasn’t looking where I was going,” Cassie said.

“No worries, neither was I,” He said, before he flew past her.

“He seemed a bit rude,” Amber noted.

“Maybe he was just in a hurry,” Cassie responded. She wasn’t sure what it was, but she had an odd feeling about this guy.
Sidney Crosby was in a rush and running into that girl was not on his to do list. He was running late to the first hockey practice of the season and he was not amused.

“Crosby! What took you so long?” The coach asked as soon as he ran into the rink. His friend, and teammate Kris Letang was standing there with a smirk on his face.

“Sorry, just hit a roadblock,” He answered. The coach rolled his eyes and proceeded to get on with practice. It was going to be a long and hard season, that was for sure.
After practice was over, the boys went back to their dorm. Classes didn’t officially begin until Monday so they had a few days to get themselves sorted.

“So, who was the girl you ran into?”

“No one,” Sidney responded. He wasn’t sure what the big deal was. It wasn’t like he purposely ran into the girl. He was in a rush and wasn’t paying attention to where he was going.

Kris watched Sidney walk away in confusion. He wasn’t sure why he was being so defensive about this girl. But he was going to find out the truth one way or another.
Waking up Monday morning was not the easiest task for both Cassie and Amber. Most of the weekend was spent partying and neither of the ladies got much sleep. Cassie had a class around 8:00 a.m. and Amber had one shortly after that.

Cassie dragged herself into the shower and managed to clean up without falling asleep. Shortly after getting dressed and doing her makeup, she checked her phone to see what time it was and saw she had to leave in a few minutes.

Amber was currently taking her turn in the shower, so Cassie left a note and decided to head out. Grabbing her Victoria's Secret bag, she headed out and was on her way to her class. Hopefully today would be a good day. She was not in the mood for anymore bullshit.

With a sigh, she entered the building where her first class was. She must’ve not been paying attention, since she ran into someone for the second time.

“God damn it.” She muttered as she fell on her ass. The guy she ran into didn’t even bother to help her up. He just continued on like nothing even happened. Cassie got up from the gross floor and continued to class.
♠ ♠ ♠
longest chapter that i've ever written before. Can't wait to see where this story goes!