Status: in the works

Fluttercord in Equestria Girls 2: Rock and Chaos

Chapter 1: Strange Days

Six months had passed since the chaotic incident between the main 11 and Discord.

Nonetheless, the memory of it seemed distant and even more so due to the subsequent days that were very calm, the students were in complete peace and living in harmony, the air breathed of a pleasant environment in

Canterlot high, it was as calm as it was before the arrival of Adagio.

Discord walked down the hallway that was full of students and they greeted him in a friendly way, and he happily greeted them back.

Discord walked into his classroom.

Discord had become a professor, he taught math, statistics and social sciences and on top of that he was the football and soccer coach.

Discord was respected and admired, he had cleaned up his good name.

Upon arriving to the entrance of his classroom, the boy with grey skin found himself with his beloved girlfriend that had beautiful pink hair, Fluttershy who was waiting for him in front of his door. They smiled to one

another and upon seeing her, Discord got closer to the girl.

"Hello, my beloved Fluttershy!" Said Discord taking Fluttershy gently by the waist.

Then they kissed each other.

"Hello Discord!" Said Fluttershy after kissing Discord. "How did it go in class?"

"It went well!" Said Discord. "Although Rainbow Dash should really strive more......but seriously........strive harder so that I won't have to fail her."

"Discord!" Said Fluttershy a bit worried for her friend. "Are you even capable of failing Rainbow Dash?"

Discord grinned maliciously.

"If you give me a kiss on both cheeks and on the lips," Said Discord smiling. "Then maybe she will pass her exam."

"Discord!" Said Fluttershy, smirking with joy. "You're a blackmailer."

"I know right?!" Admitted Discord. "And if you accept a date with me...maybe I can help the other four pass."

"Four?" Asked Fluttershy.

"Twilight doesn't count because she is a walking calculator." Said Discord.

Fluttershy gave Discord an affectionate punch.

"Discord!" Said Fluttershy a bit happily. "Don't be rude."

"What?!" Said Discord, smirking. "I'm right, aren't I?"

"Well yes." Affirmed Fluttershy.

Then they kissed each other once again.

"I love you Discord." Said Fluttershy.

"I love you too Fluttershy." Said Discord.

"Are you going to stay behind for extra hours?" Asked Fluttershy.

"I have to do it." Said Discord, letting his smile drop and sighing in annoyance. "Trollestia needs help and besides, the janitor and the contractor need me to help with repairs for the school."

Fluttershy felt sad.

"Oh Discord!" Said Fluttershy. "I really wanted you to accompany me to take care of the animals."

"I know my dear!" Said Discord, taking Fluttershy by her hands. "But if I work extra time they will pay me more and that way I can continue to financially support the animal shelters."

"Oh, honey." Said Fluttershy. "You're so good with my animal friends and so good with my friends."

"Of course I am! It's because you're my girl." Said Discord. "And if I had to give my life for you I would do it without thinking twice."

Fluttershy hugged Discord, then she took off her backpack and lowered it to the ground, she opened her backpack and took out a paper bag that had something inside.

"Here!" Said Fluttershy, handing the paper bag to Discord.

"What is it?" Asked Discord, taking the paper bag.

"It's your lunch. I made it before school." Said Fluttershy, blushing a bit. "You must be tired and hungry aside from working extra hours."

"Awww Fluttershy! Thank you." Said Discord happily. "You're so considerate."

"We're a couple." Said Fluttershy. "And like I said a while ago, we should conquer any problem together."

"Like husband and wife?" Asked Discord in a joking manner.

Fluttershy blushed and stayed silent, Discord reflected on what he said and just like Fluttershy, he blushed and stayed silent.

Then, after a few seconds of silence.

"Well Fluttershy," Said Discord, very ashamed. "I have to work."

Fluttershy smiled lovingly and affirmed by nodding her head.

Discord and Fluttershy gave each other a kiss goodbye.

"Dearest Fluttershy." Said Discord opening the door to his classroom. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Goodbye my love." Said Fluttershy after picking up her backpack and walking a few steps back from Discord. "See you tomorrow."

Although Discord opened the door and Fluttershy was walking away, they could not stop looking into each others eyes, neither wanted to leave the other, but they knew that they had to do it.

Discord smiled and entered his classroom, Fluttershy happily walked away.

As she walked around the corner of the hallway, Fluttershy crashed into her friends, the main 5. Fluttershy was surprised.

"Hello Fluttershy." Said Twilight a bit embarrassed.

"Girls!" Said Fluttershy. "What are you doing here?"

The main 5 looked at the floor in shame.

"Ehh..." Said Rarity, very nervously, trying to come up with a good reason.

"You were spying on me?" Asked Fluttershy a bit annoyed.

"Of course we were, girlfriend!" Said Rainbow Dash. "We were just worried that Discord would try and do something to you!"

Fluttershy frowned a bit.

"Leave Discord alone!" Said Fluttershy. "He would never hurt me! He's sweet and caring with me."

"We understand." said Twilight. "But we're just scared that Discord will once again lose control and..."

"Turn into an apocalyptic monster." Intervened Rainbow Dash. "That he'll exterminate the whole world."

Fluttershy was bothered by this.

"He is not a monster!" Said Fluttershy, defensively. "He is my boyfriend and you're going to have to accept that."

"We accept it, sugar cube!" Said Applejack, very ashamed. "We have been spyin' on 'im, but we did it as a precaution."

Fluttershy crossed her arms as a sign of being bothered.

"Well my dearest friend, we're very sorry that we spied on you." Said Rarity dramatically. "You're right, we will leave Discord in peace, but please do not be upset, that we are only looking out for you."

Fluttershy stopped looking at them in a way that showed she was bothered but looked at them, comprehending.

"Thank you my friends, I understand that you're worried for me." Said Fluttershy. "I'm sorry I got mad."

Then the main 6 hugged one another in a big group hug.

After the hug, Pinkie jumped for joy.

"Slumber party at my house after school!" Yelled Pinkie.

The other girls smiled and accepted Pinkie Pie's invitation. After school, the elements of harmony walked together towards the exit of the school.

In the meantime, Discord walked out of his classroom and walked towards the back storage shed of the school to help out the janitor and the contactor. Before they started, Discord looked at the lunch that Fluttershy

had prepared, it was a vegetarian sandwich, Discord didn't really like it and he preferred meat, but because it was made by his girlfriend, he didn't hesitate to eat it.

A few hours later in the storage shed.

Discord had helped with repairs and maintenance of the pipes in the school, he had done a lot of work. The janitor and the contractor had already left, meanwhile Discord put away the tools that he had used. A few

seconds later, Celestia and Luna entered the building.

"Good job Discord." Said Celestia.

"Hello Celestia." Said Discord. "What brings you here?"

"We only wanted to verify of the repairs were complete." Said Celestia. "It's my school, remember?"

"Ha ha!" Said Discord in a joking manner. "Trollestia."

Celestia frowned her brow and Luna covered her mouth, trying to contain her laughter.

"So taking advantage that you're here." Said Discord. "Can you do me a huge favor?"

Celestia and Luna raised a brow at the same time with a bit of surprise, Discord never asked them for any favors.

"Can you advance my pay to today?" Asked Discord, a bit nervous.

Celestia and Luna stayed silent for a moment.

"Discord," Said Luna seriously. "You're getting paid in two days."

"Please." Said Discord. "I'm begging you."

Celestia and Luna were surprised.

"If you want proof that I'm being serious," Said Discord. "I will literally get down on my knees at your feet and beg you."

Discord actually got on his knees and began to beg.

"Please!" Yelled Discord.

Luna scratched her head.

"You're going to use the money for Fluttershy." Said Luna. "Right?"

"Eh?" Said Discord.

"Oh please Discord, we're not stupid." Said Celestia, giggling. "You would never humiliate yourself like this unless if it was for Fluttershy."

"Eh..." Said Discord, blushing a bit. "That's not true!"

"The only thing you love the most on this world is the shy girl with the beautiful eyes." Said Luna, giggling and teasing him.

"You also have beautiful eyes, Luna." Said Discord, in a flirtatious manner. "Allow me to tell you that you are pretty."

Luna blushed.

"Hahaha!" Said Discord laughing. "I made you blush, hahaha!"

"You're an idiot!" Said Luna, feeling annoyed. "Damn wretch!"

"Returning to the subject," Said Celestia who was done with their sh*t. "You're going to buy something for Fluttershy. Aren't you?"

"Being sincere," Said Discord, scratching his head. "Yes!"

Celestia smiled, understanding.

"Ok, Discord." Said Celestia. "You're just lucky that I'm being nice today."

Discord smiled.

"Also," Said Celestia. "You're lucky that you have a girlfriend that is as lovely and caring as Fluttershy."

Celestia took out her wallet and paid Discord.

"Buy her something nice." Said Celestia.

"I'll do it!" Said Discord with much enthusiasm.

Then Discord began to walk away.

"Thank you for everything!" Yelled Discord, saying goodbye.

Discord walked away victoriously and jumped for joy.

Celestia and Luna watched as Discord walked away.

"Sister, you're so good with him." Said Luna. "You know that they are going to celebrate their six month anniversary, right?"

"Aside from that...Discord is a good boy." Said Celestia, sighing in sadness. "I just wish Sombra had turned out the same."

Celestia began to cry and she covered her face with her hands and Luna put her hand on Celestia's shoulder, showing compassion and they went home.

It began to get dark and without wasting time, Discord ran out of the school and ran to the nearest jewelry store, before they closed their doors.

He entered the jewelry store, after he calmed down completely. He looked at the establishment that was full of jewels and precious metals.

He began to look at every piece of jewelry that he found on display, suddenly he was greeted by a woman with blue hair.

"Good evening sir," Said the woman indifferently. "Can I help you with something?"

Discord continued looking at the jewelry on display.

"I'm only looking, Miss." Said Discord.

The woman with blue hair showed no interest and she put on the sideboard, a small sign that was signaling to one of the gold rings, then she continued with her duties.

Discord read the sign that said:

*It's on sale.*

Discord noticed that the ring that was on sale was a beautiful engagement ring, it was made of gold and it had a small diamond.

Discord looked at the price, it was a bargain.

"Miss," Said Discord, signaling the ring that was on sale. "I'll take it!"

After a few seconds, Discord walked out of the jewelry store very happy, Discord had just bought Fluttershy an engagement ring.

As he walked towards the school, Discord looked at the lovely ring, thinking about what he had just done.

(In Discord's mind)

I hope she likes it, I'll ask her tomorrow.

But wait a moment....did I exaggerate?

I love Fluttershy a lot and I want to live the rest of my life with her.

But...if she doesn't accept?

Don't be silly Discord, only six months ago she was willing to run away with me and form our own school together.

Those were the best six months of my life.

But she's so young and by law I'm an adult....

But I have known people who have gotten married while they were minors.

I want to be with her.......I'm scared of losing her....I can't live without her.

(End of Discord's thoughts)

Discord scratched his chin.

"I know!" Said Discord to himself. "I'll ask her if she will be my fiancee, that way when she is of age she can marry me!"

Discord began to jump for joy.

"Yahoo!" Yelled Discord to the four winds. "I love Fluttershy!"

It was night time, Discord arrived at the school, he entered with no problem with the keys that he was given. He walked to his classroom, that for five months was his room, he no longer slept on a bed of books.

Discord entered his classroom, he had a desk and two chairs towards the back away from the desks, it sort of looked like an office, more to the back on the floor was a mattress, a cardboard box where he kept all his

clothes, next to it was a lamp that was similar to the form of a bird and in front of the lamp was a frame that held a photograph of Fluttershy and Discord.

Discord lay down on the mattress feeling very happy.

"Yes! Fluttershy will finally be with me forever." Said Discord. "I have never been so happy in my life, nothing could go wrong!"

The boy in love, began to fall asleep and after a while he fell asleep, next to him was the ring in it's box.

In the meantime, in the house of Pinkie Pie, the sleepover was a success. In Pinkie's room, everyone was having fun with no worries about facing a malignant creature or something of that nature; what they did was solve

problems that girls their age would face.

"Girls!" Said Fluttershy, as she prepared her sleeping bag. "I'm really grateful for your help, I know that Discord is going to like the private dinner."

"Disregardin' it, sugar cube," Said Applejack as she played a video game. "We almost forgot that tomorrow is going to be your six month anniversary as boyfriend/girlfriend."

"Six months of Fluttershy and Discord together as a couple. Said Rarity, as she painted her toenails. "I can't believe it."

"Seriously?" Asked Rainbow Dash as she played video games with Applejack. "You're surprised that six whole months have gone by so quickly?"

"No!" Said Rarity. "I just can't believe that Fluttershy is the first of us to have a boyfriend..."

Everyone stopped what they were doing and to look at Rarity, Rarity blushed uncomfortably and continued painting her nails.

"It's gonna be ultrasuperduperfantasticspectacular!" Yelled Pinkie euphorically. "So you can show him how much you love him."

"Thanks girls." Said Fluttershy, blushing.

"I already talked with principal Celestia." Said Twilight. "And she gave us permission to use the gym for a private celebration, for you two."

Fluttershy smiled and blushed even more.

"It's going to be so romantic." Said Rarity, sighing.

"Flowers, music and violins." Said Pinkie, playing a violin off-key.

They all covered their ears from the horrible way that Pinkie was playing.

After a horrid violin solo, Pinkie Pie shoved the instrument aside.

Fluttershy looked at her friends, she was happy and excited that they were supportive of her relationship with Discord.

"You guys are the best." Said Fluttershy. "Seriously, I really appreciate it."

"No problem." Said Rainbow Dash, joking. "Just invite us to the wedding. We can be your bridesmaids."

"Eh?!" Said Fluttershy, impressed.

"Rainbow Dash! Yer scarin' the poor girl!" Yelled Applejack.

"It could happen!" Rainbow Dash continued to joke.

"Possibly right now at this very moment Discord has already bought an engagement ring and is thinking about proposing holy matrimony to Fluttershy tomorrow." Said Pinkie Pie, euphorically. "And you'll possibly get

married in the school where you first met and live happily ever after."

Everyone was in shock and the silence took over the room from Pinkie's prediction

"It's only a guess." Said Pinkie Pie, smiling.

"Ok." Said Twilight, trying to change the subject. "I think we have to go to sleep. we have school tomorrow and we have to help Fluttershy."

"It's ok." Said everyone.

They all smiled and once again did a group hug, at the same time they yelled "Friendship is Magic", then they all went to their sleeping bags to sleep. Pinkie turned off the lights and they all began to sleep.

They all fell asleep, except for Fluttershy, she was still awake and thinking. She covered herself with her sheets and she hugged her stuffed bunny.

(In Fluttershy's mind)

Could what Pinkie said be true?

Is Discord capable of asking for my hand in marriage? Pinkie is never wrong.

But....we're still too young.

I want to finish my schooling and be a vet or a biologist.

But for me this doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Discord is a good person and a hard worker.

I've never really liked being alone and I never sympathize anyone.

My life has gotten better since he arrived.

I don't know what to do.

Maybe Pinkie Pie was only exaggerating.....she's such a joker.

Although....it would be interesting if it was true.

(End of Fluttershy's thoughts)

Fluttershy began to lie down on the floor, then she fell asleep.

Tomorrow was going to be a day that they would never forget.

TO BE CONTINUED.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys liked it. He put a lot of thought into the sweetness of the couple Fluttercord, he always wanted to that in a fanfic.In addition with some of the actions that were written some of them were inspired to him by

real life situations, (not all of them have happened to him so please don't laugh XD) He was corny with light and wonder. What will be hard to write is what is going to happen next. He hopes that it will get better, he only

wants you to like it more. With whatever doubt, advice or if you want to refer to the story leave your comments and they will be read and if you liked this fanfic please share it with your friends, it would mean a lot to him.

Thank you for your attention.