Status: I'll try to do a chapter a day

Who Killed My Baby

Before the ***

My family has always been known as a "scum bag family" my white mother trying to be black all the time marrying 5 times and countless stereotypical  black men  boyfriends with cornrows and many priers in jail , 7 different children with almost  all different fathers.  I remember one of her boyfriends having to chase my brother Jose with a broom as he climbed a wall like a fucking spider monkey after he stole a young boys iPod and his mother came to the door demanding it back trust me my mother slammed the door in the angry soccer moms face at first , till the mom with a basic white older women's hair style long in front short in back said she'd involve the pigs aka police . then the battle of the scumbags and the stolen iPod began , my other brother Eddy attempted to rape a 10 year old white  girl he grabbed her by her pigtails and everything so at just 18 years old he's probably forever out of my life , I still try to keep in contact with his little fat girlfriend he knocked up right before he went to prison though we awkwardly avoid talk of what happened to the baby probably a back alley abortion . I however did not help my family's reputation and proved myself to be a bit of a Spanish harlet when I got pregnant at 16 sophomore in highschool living in a 2 bedroom with all my sisters and brothers, my mom oh and my moms boyfriend Steve. My future baby daddy was Devon Gray , a adopted rich black 17 year old with rich white parents who  adored him and (me). Devon wasn't scared to tell his parents he was having a baby and I see why , there was crying hugging and everything positive "Lori" I'm so excited to spend life with you and your precious gift they said to me, complete bullshit . when I had told my mom there was no surprise just a bitter taste I was set up to be a failure and was going down My intended path if god choice it , it was fine.
           9 months later not much to tell a healthy loved 7 pound baby girl born into my teenage world , we named her  violet Renee Gomez (my last name).