Status: Initially, Siddharth joined to work for 'Orange'. Once he found out about the dirty business going on there, he quit his job and went to work for 'Keyls'. There too he was rejected as he worked for 'Orange' (rivals). He forms his own empire and surpasses both companies. Now these both CEOs envy him

Rise to the Top

Rise 2 The Top (Part Four)

[Scene 38]

(Court - hammer hit)

JUDGE - Order in the court! call them both in!

(Toby and Nick enter)

JUDGE - First, Toby. For the case of selling fraud products, Siddharth here claims that this is all under your responsibility. Are you willing to take the responsibility?

TOBY - No.

SIDDHARTH - Hey! Hey! Shut up!

JUDGE - Order in the court! (slams hammer). Why?

TOBY - I strictly followed the Production line procedures which were set up by Siddharth.

SIDDHARTH - (Stunned).

TOBY - See here, (takes out the procedure paper copy) Section 5: Production materials used to make a product are entirely up to the designer's and/or company's desire, provided it's what's required to create the final product.

JUDGE - Give that here.

(Toby hands over the paper copy).

JUDGE - (Checks over it) It appears what Toby has said is right. He has followed the procedures set up by Siddharth. Siddharth, you've failed to provide the evidence to prove him guilty.

SIDDHARTH - (Disappointed).

JUDGE - Toby, you're off the hook. As for Nick, do you take up the responsibility regarding the tax debt?

NICK - No.

RICHARD - Don't try any tricks! I-I'm warning you!

JUDGE - Silence (slams hammer). Now then, why?

NICK - I haven't worked for Infinity in the first place, sir.

RICHARD - That's a lie! h-he was our company's newly appointed chartered accountant.

NICK - Sir, I come from a poor background. I don't think I would personally do anything like this to such a big corporate.

RICHARD - Your honour! evidence of his employment status in our company is all recorded in this company handbook (passes it over).

JUDGE - (Checks over it) No, there's no evidence of him being here.

RICHARD/SIDDHARTH - W-What?! b-but how?

JUDGE - It's not stated here. His company interview papers, documents, nothing.

NICK - I told you, sir.

JUDGE - Due to lack of evidence provided by Richard. Nick is officially off the hook.

(Nick and Toby leave)

JUDGE - This court has come to conclusion. Richard and Siddharth have used two members who are not involved in the tax debt and refund cases, so they can put the blame on them. This is an act of Section 10.1 A - Use of third party members to take the blame. Prior to that, we the court, propose a closure of all Infinity branches around the world...

SIDDHARTH/RICHARD - (Shocked).

JUDGE - Governments across North America, Oceania, Asia, and Europe will be informed shortly. Customers aside from North America will be given 6 months time, to make a complaint if any of their products don't work. If the complaints in the three continents exceeds by 100, the corporate is bound to give refunds for those products too. Case closed (slams hammer and leaves).

SIDDHARTH - (Shocked).

[Scene 39]

(Siddharth's home - On TV)

NEWS REPORTER - Latest Headlines, the court has dismissed the petition - which was set up by Siddharth and Richard, of Infinity.

CATHY - (Shocked).

JACOB - Hey! it's daddy! Amy! come over!

AMY - Hey! mummy!

CATHY - (Shocked) K-Kids, g-go play inside. Run along.

(the kids go)

(Siddharth arrives)

CATHY - H-Honey? w-what happened?

SIDDHARTH - (Overhears the case over the news on TV - looks around).

(He closes the door on the kids, who are playing inside)

SIDDHARTH - (Crying - falls on to the ground) I'm ruined!!

CATHY - Dear! no! g-get up.

SIDDHARTH - (Crying) I'm ruined. T-They ran me out of business. I-I'm done for, Cathy. It's all over.

CATHY - (Lifts him up and gets him on the sofa) T-Tell me, h-how did this happen?

SIDDHARTH - Toby and Nick, new recruits. Nick as the new chartered accountant, and Toby....m-my new business partner. Huge tax debt to pay over now, huge refund commission to give now, and even worse - all the branches are going to shut down shortly. (Crying) M-My partner and new recruit, r-ran me out of business!

CATHY - (Hugging him) I-I'm here for you (crying). E-Everything's going to be alright.

SIDDHARTH - (Crying) Now I can't go outside, I can't get a loan because no one trusts me. I can't get a job because the people will put me down. I'm done! m-my life's over with.

CATHY - (Crying) Y-You have me. Remember? Cyber Research? I-I'm here for you. You take the time to calm down, tell the others y-your final goodbye, and....s-settle in with the kids. I'll help the family.

SIDDHARTH - (Looks up - in tears) M-My dream.....lost...a-all of it (crying).

CATHY - I-It happens. We can't stop it (crying).

(Amy and Jacob show up)

AMY - Daddy? Mummy?

JACOB - Are you crying?

CATHY/SIDDHARTH - (Stop crying and sit up) No.

CATHY - W-We're fine, dear. Just, yawned.

AMY - Daddy?

SIDDHARTH - Sleepy, h-hard a-and....p-painful day at work.

JACOB - (Gets on Siddharth's lap) Don't worry daddy, everything's going to be okay.

SIDDHARTH - I-It certainly will (hugs him).

AMY - I want a hug.

SIDDHARTH/CATHY - (Huge them both - altogether).

[Scene 40]

(Closure of branches everywhere around the world)

(At Singapore HQ)

MANAGER - Right then! is that the last of the furniture?

SUPERVISOR - Yes sir.

SIDDHARTH - A-Are you going to take it down?

MANAGER - Nah! waste of money. We have two clients willing to buy the building.

SIDDHARTH - O-Okay then.

MANAGER - They'll be here in another 10 minutes time. We'll make a move.

SIDDHARTH - Hmm..

(everyone leaves except for Siddharth, who's all alone)

(Car drives in - O. CEO and K. CEO come out)

SIDDHARTH - (Stands up in shock).

(they come to him)

O. CEO - Hi Siddharth. What a surprise (shakes hand).

K. CEO - How are you (shakes hand).

SIDDHARTH - I-I'm fine.

O. CEO - What brings you by this place?

K. CEO - We've come to check out this building.

O. CEO - This building will be shared by both me and him - you know, whenever we have collaboration projects. They will happen in the future, many times.

K. CEO - So....

SIDDHARTH - T-This is my company's building.

O. CEO - Oh. Wait what? Siddharth, what happened?

SIDDHARTH - I-I'm out of business.

K. CEO - Y-You're what now?

SIDDHARTH - I'm done with. My chapter is closed. M-My two new recruits, r-ran me out of business (tears).

O. CEO - (Hands on his shoulder) It's okay. Calm down, my boy. Things happen, you've just got to move on.

K. CEO - Let's sit down.

(they sit down on the steps)

K. CEO - You filed a case or anything?

SIDDHARTH - Just made things worse.

K. CEO - How?

SIDDHARTH - Before I just faced severe debts and commission refunds. Now all my branches are closing down. Including this one: the main headquarters.

O. CEO - Oh shoot (takes his glasses off). T-That's quite heavy news.

K. CEO - W-We're really sorry for your loss.

SIDDHARTH - (Looking at the ground).

O. CEO - See, w-we don't want to fight with you. It's happened in the past I know but, w-we've paid a huge price for it over the past years. I called Lorenzo, he's running the company currently - recently just told me that the sales are up, because of the closure.

K. CEO - N-Not that it meant anything to us. W-We didn't know what happened to you. W-We were thinking about visiting you some other day but...look - by god's grace, we got to see our new building, and you.

O. CEO - W-We uh....what more can we say. Simply....speechless.

(they both stand up - looking down on Siddharth)

K. CEO - Listen Siddharth. W-We are extremely sorry for your loss. I hope you recover quickly.

O. CEO - We know you'll find a way, I mean...you have this (touches his head). All you need is this - you'll go places, and I can guarantee that.

SIDDHARTH - (Looks up - confused).

O. CEO - (Gives him a card) Here's my card.

SIDDHARTH - (Takes it slowly).

O. CEO - You're welcome anytime to join us again. After all, you were one of our finest products.

K. CEO - (Gives him a card) Me too. You can come join my company too. No pressure, just lending you a helping hand.

O. CEO - Well then, we'll make a move.

K. CEO - I'll cash in the money for the new building. Y-You're fine with that right, Siddharth?

SIDDHARTH - (Nods - Sad).

K. CEO - Okay then. We'll make a move. Once again, we really hope to see you back on your feet again.

O. CEO - Cheers.

(they both turn back and leave)

SIDDHARTH - (Thinking hard and tears).

(He rethinks what they both said: " You're welcome anytime to join us again. After all, you were one of our finest products" "W-We don't want to fight with you")

SIDDHARTH - Huh? (Rethinks: "We really hope to see you back on your feet again").

(He gets up in shock - and looks up straight in fury).

SIDDHARTH - (Dials to reach Richard) Richard, shall we finish the game? I'm ready.

INTERMISSION

[Scene 41]

(At a Salon)

SIDDHARTH - (Facing the other side) They're up and at it again, Richard.

RICHARD - Yes, I can see that. It makes perfect sense why they showed up the next minute.

SIDDHARTH - Take this (gives him a paper).

RICHARD - Who's this?

SIDDHARTH - Get it done on me.

RICHARD - Okay. Wait what? a-are you crazy?

SIDDHARTH - I'll do it for my company.

RICHARD - Okay then. T-The expenses?

SIDDHARTH - I'll take care of it.

RICHARD - Y-You've already crossed the over-draft limit. T-This too will cost a lot.

SIDDHARTH - If it can save my company, it can save me from debt.

RICHARD - Right then......sir!

BEAUTICIAN - Yes?

RICHARD - We need this.

BEAUTICIAN - (Takes a look) Are you serious?

SIDDHARTH - I'm ready to give in the amount.

BEAUTICIAN - J-Just hold on a moment. I'll bring in the extra equipment and more people for assistance.

(they gather equipment and conduct re-imaging process)

[Scene 42]

BEAUTICIAN - D-Done.

RICHARD - (Takes a look and is stunned) Oh my.

SIDDHARTH - How is it?

RICHARD - Good. You want me to tell your wife about all this?

SIDDHARTH - I'll take care of that by myself.

[Scene 43]

(Orange HQ - Nick enters CEOs office)

O. CEO - (Shocked).

(Nick and CEO stare hard at each other, and slowly begin to smile)

O. CEO - (Shakes hand) You've done a fine job.

NICK - What can I say. Messing with numbers are awfully easy.

O. CEO - We all know that. Fact was that we were in jail.

NICK - You.

O. CEO - Don't push it.

NICK - Listen....you think this Siddharth might be on our trail?

O. CEO - (Gets up) Hmm....sit down.

(Nick sits down)

O. CEO - Now that I think of it, he is a bit of a cunning man. Let's face it, his entire business is ruined, he's crossed the debt limits, and broken every other law in the business competition. I personally believe, that he doesn't have the strength to attack. I mean, just look at him - when I saw him the other day to see the new building, he looked like a man with blood all drained out. He's so weak, he can't get up. So to answer your question: No, he won't come back.

NICK - Unless....

O. CEO - (Turns to look at him).

NICK - He's quite a clever chap. He was one of your company's many assets. I don't think he's ready to give up.

O. CEO - Are you saying that he's going to come back and put us back in our cell?

NICK - I'm just saying.....you turned yourself in front of him the very next moment he lost his business. He's bound to come after you, if I'm not wrong.

(alarm rings)

PA - Sir! you have a person by the name of Barry Duncan, for company interview.

O. CEO - Barry Duncan...(searching his file) Yes, send him in.

PA - Yes sir.

O. CEO - And Nick....keep a look-out. You don't know what that man has in store for us.

NICK - (Nods and leaves).

(Siddharth in disguise enters)

O. CEO - Hi (shakes hand).

SIDDHARTH - Barry Duncan. Nice to meet you, sir.

O. CEO - Your records?

SIDDHARTH - Yes (hands the files over).

O. CEO - You used to work for Infinity?

SIDDHARTH - Yes.

O. CEO - I see. So you've come here because of....

SIDDHARTH - The corporate is a wreck. There's no hope. I personally spoke to Siddharth, and he himself is scratching his head.

(CEO chuckles a bit)

SIDDHARTH - My next best option was Orange.

O. CEO - Funny. You didn't choose Keyls? or any other corporate?

SIDDHARTH - Orange is on the rise. I believe I could contribute to bringing Orange back to where it belongs.

O. CEO - I'm impressed with your records.

SIDDHARTH - I get the job?

O. CEO - Not yet. Answer my questions - simple logical questions. Get them correct, and the job is yours.

SIDDHARTH - O-Okay.

O. CEO - Question 1: I have a doughnut. I want to cut the doughnut into eight equal pieces - I can only do that by making three cuts. How do I do it?

SIDDHARTH - (Thinks) Simple. You have to think three dimensionally. First cut the doughnut right through the middle, and then make two slices across the top - as if cutting a cake.

O. CEO - Very good. Next question: A bacteria cell has settled into a bathtub. Each day the bacteria cell multiplies, from 2 to 4 to 8 to 16 and so on. On the 52nd day, the bathtub was half-filled with bacteria cells. On which day was the bathtub completely full?

SIDDHARTH - (Thinks) The 53rd day. If bacteria cells are practically doubling in quantity, then the tub will be full the next day.

O. CEO - Correct. Good, you get the job.

SIDDHARTH - Thank you, sir.

O. CEO - You are our new Corporate Analyst.

SIDDHARTH - Thank you, sir.

O. CEO - Keep up the good work, young man.

(Siddharth leaves)

O. CEO - Hmm....(looks at the file over again) Left Infinity......Siddharth scratching his head....he's wrecked...ha!

[Scene 44]

LORENZO - Yes, and then Miranda came over to me and gave me this Parker Pen for Christmas. Really expensive.

NICK - Better keep it safe buddy.

CALVIN - Yes, don't lose it.

(Siddharth notices the three people)

CALVIN - I was wondering....It's been a while since we did Secret Santa in this company.

NICK - Oh come on, don't talk Kindergarten here.

SIDDHARTH - Why, it's a good idea.

CALVIN - Who are you?

SIDDHARTH - I'm sorry. Allow me to introduce myself - Barry Duncan. Newly appointed Corporate Analyst.

NICK - Oh nice (shakes hand) Nick.

CALVIN - Calvin (Shakes hand - smiles).

LORENZO - Lorenzo (Shakes hand - smiles).

SIDDHARTH - (Smiles at Lorenzo) I like it.

LORENZO - Like what?

SIDDHARTH - Company's ambiance. Seems quite familiar.

NICK - I see.

SIDDHARTH - A designer once told me.....I'm like another him, but younger (looking at Lorenzo).

LORENZO - (Stunned).

CALVIN - Oh, you were a designer too?

SIDDHARTH - I was a designer, entrepreneur in some form, and now - Corporate Analyst. I still remember that motivational phrase he said on my first day at work.

NICK - Where did you work before?

SIDDHARTH - Oh no, this was a workshop - but yes this designer said, "Welcome to Paradise".

LORENZO - (Stunned).

SIDDHARTH - Well, lovely meeting you all.

NICK - Yes, yes. It's great having you on board.

CALVIN - Planning on throwing a party?

SIDDHARTH - Not that type of guy, sorry.

CALVIN - I see. Well, don't worry. I'll arrange for some drinks, Johnny Walker or Heineken?

SIDDHARTH - Your choice.

NICK - Johnny Walker.

CALVIN - Johnny Walker it is.

O. CEO - Let me show you to your office, Barry.

SIDDHARTH - Yes, thank you.

[Scene 45]

(Siddharth's Office)

O. CEO - Good Luck.

SIDDHARTH - Thank you, sir.

(Lorenzo enters)

SIDDHARTH - (Chewing on a mint) Oh um....Lorenzo! what brings you here?

LORENZO - (Sits in front of Siddharth) I-I know you. I-I know you very well.

SIDDHARTH - Heh....do you, Lorenzo? do you?

LORENZO - Siddharth! that's who you are! you are Siddharth!

SIDDHARTH - Who? me? Siddharth?! hahaha! that is a good joke my friend. I'll tell you what, I worked for that fool - when the company ran out of business he was left scratching his head. I'm Barry Duncan.

LORENZO - Y-You just said you've never worked before.

SIDDHARTH - You see, I don't like being perfect all the time. I'm more of what you call, spontaneous.

LORENZO - I've never called anyone a younger version of me, other than Siddharth. I've never said "Welcome to Paradise" to anyone on the first day because I rarely have the time to meet people on their first day. That was all except for Siddharth. You know something, you're here to spoil Orange once again - on behalf of Siddharth. Tell me your plan.

SIDDHARTH - Hehehe. Who....me....wanting to spoil Orange. What kind of fool do you think I am? I'm Corporate Analyst, buddy. No pointing fingers on the first day - I haven't even done anything yet. You want to get met arrested, you can go for your life.

LORENZO - (Silent).

SIDDHARTH - And seriously. Use your common sense: does this face remind you of Siddharth? huh?!

LORENZO - I-If you're not Siddharth then, w-who are you?

SIDDHARTH - Oh boy....how many times do I have to repeat myself. Barry Duncan, newly appointed Corporate Analyst, former Infinity Manager. Anymore information needed?

LORENZO - (Silent).

SIDDHARTH - How about this, your CEO hired me for a reason. If I'm a god damn terrorist trying to spoil your corporate, I would've been kicked out by now.

LORENZO - I see. Sorry for the trouble (pat on the shoulder and urns to leave).

SIDDHARTH - (Smiles).

[Scene 46]

CALVIN - What happened?

LORENZO - Nothing.

NICK - What happened?

LORENZO - I just had second thoughts on the new guy. He reminds me of Siddharth.

NICK - That can't be Siddharth in the first place. He looks nothing like him.

LORENZO - Doesn't the fact that he used to work for Infinity kind of disturb you?

(All are silent)

LORENZO - I mean, who knows. Maybe he's onto us.

NICK - Just as I told.

CALVIN - Told what?

NICK - I told sir that he showed up in front of Siddharth the very next moment, after losing his business. This may have triggered his thoughts into attacking us back.

CALVIN - Shit. See, that's the one thing our CEO can't do properly. They can't god damn cover their tracks. I mean just look - after hearing what you say, it looks like they made the path too obvious for Siddharth. It won't take him long to shut us down like last time.

LORENZO - Those lines he said. Those were the lines I said only to Siddharth, at those very moments, many years ago. He's trying to test me. Keep an eye on him. We sent Nick to ruin Siddharth, Siddharth may have sent him to ruin us. Don't lose guard on him.

NICK - Right.

(they turn around and find him missing in his office)

CALVIN - Where is he?

NICK - Look around, search!

LORENZO - Be careful. He's very tricky, he's always trying to record our plans so he can post it on the web.

(They search the office floor but nowhere to be found)

O. CEO - What're you guys doing?

CALVIN - W-We're looking for Barry.

O. CEO - Who? the new recruit?

LORENZO - Yes.

O. CEO - Well, come on in. I've got hot coffee. You boys could use a time-out.

[Scene 47]

(CEOs room)

O. CEO - (Gives the three of them hot coffee) The chill is settling in, here in Singapore.

NICK - Right.

O. CEO - So, tell me. What's this search about?

CALVIN - Sir. In case you haven't noticed, you've just hired an ex Infinity employee who might be on a mission to sabotage our business.

O. CEO - Ridiculous. If you don't like the coffee, just say it.

LORENZO - Sir, we're pretty serious. This new guy is testing me. He repeated the same advice I gave to Siddharth on his first few days, and to Siddharth only.

O. CEO - Okay, so?

LORENZO - So? doesn't that say something? doesn't that indicate to you that this new guy could be on to something? I mean, he's mentally trying to make me go insane.

CALVIN - He gave me a sort of a vengeance look when shaking hands at first.

LORENZO - You see? he identifies Calvin, as to being the guy who spoilt Infinity products in the early stages.

NICK - And me....I-I don't think this is going to end well.

O. CEO - End? like what?

NICK - I told you in the beginning itself. You are not good at covering up your tracks. So yes, you run Siddharth out of business by sabotaging his products and account handling. You then show up the very next moment in front of him - you've already given him the trigger to figure out that you're responsible for his current state.

O. CEO - What're you saying? you want me to fire this guy right?

ALL - Yes.

O. CEO - I can't just let him go like that. He has violated any of the company's policy's yet.

CALVIN - He's going to get us back in jail again.

LORENZO - He's going to close down our business, once and for all.

NICK - And most importantly, this agent won't rest without exposing the true reason behind Infinity's damaged state.

O. CEO - Well? you found him?

NICK - No. That's why we're here. We need you to get rid of this guy. He may just be another guy like me. You put him up as Corporate Analyst right? he might as well ruin our company statistics - so he can make us look bad at any upcoming presentations.

O. CEO - (Drinks water).

(Siddharth comes out of the cupboard)

ALL - (Shocked) B-Barry!

SIDDHARTH - Hi! how's it going?

O. CEO - (Shocked).

SIDDHARTH - I see, hot coffee. Mind if I have a cup?

(Siddharth drinks a cup of hot coffee)

SIDDHARTH - It was a good active discussion.

O. CEO - Oi! how dare you-

SIDDHARTH - (Takes out his phone - waves it in front of everyone).

NICK - Shit!!!

LORENZO - Check YouTube!!

(All are trying to get on YouTube)

SIDDHARTH - 1 Million Views!

ALL - (Shocked).

SIDDHARTH - 50 000 Dislikes!

ALL - (Shocked).

SIDDHARTH - 100 Shares!

CALVIN - Already?! but how?!

SIDDHARTH - You mind checking the Youtube account?

O. CEO - (Checks and sees) S-S-S-Siddharth?!!!

SIDDHARTH - Hahaha!!! Lorenzo! you asked who I was in the beginning right?

LORENZO - (Scared).

SIDDHARTH - I'm Barry Duncan....(removed the mask slowly - pouring hot coffee on face) and Siddharth!

ALL - (Shocked).

O. CEO - S-Siddharth!!

SIDDHARTH - This video is currently trending all over YouTube. You'll see this same video on national and international news.

O. CEO - I-I'll kill you!! I-I'm seriously going to kill you!! (takes a knife from the apple basket).

SIDDHARTH - (Holds knife - until hand bleeds).

(Police officers show up)

POLICE OFFICER 1 - Freeze!

SIDDHARTH - Officer! h-he's trying to kill me!

POLICE OFFICER 1 - Siddharth? w-what're you doing here?

SIDDHARTH - (Shows him the video).

POLICE OFFICER 1 - You still won't change, right? first you ruin his products. Now you try and run him out of business? nice try - tell it to the judge.

(CEO is handcuffed along with the other three)

LORENZO - (Handcuffed) W-What is all this?

SIDDHARTH - Y-You either play fair, o-or you don't play at all.

POLICE OFFICER 2 - Get the doctor for Siddharth!

SIDDHARTH - (On the phone) Hello? Richard? come here quickly.

[Scene 48]

(Court)

JUDGE - Prior to the heavyweight losses and penalties faced by Infinity - we have gathered sufficient evidence to prove Infinity, innocent - and that business partners, Toby and Nick of Keyls and Orange are responsible for the causing trouble to the corporate. A new speculation has been raised in this court - regarding Siddharth changing disguise in order to sabotage Orange. What do you have to say to this, Siddharth?

SIDDHARTH - Your honour. Why would I would want to sabotage Orange when my company itself is at a terrible state. It doesn't make any sense. The CEO of both Keyls and Orange had already given me their business cards, so I could join either of their company's afterwards. I was just going to Orange to get financial help - right at that time I managed to get a glimpse of their discussion and recorded it. I guess it's just the timing that's working well for me.

JUDGE - Disguise as a Corporate Analyst?

SIDDHARTH - That can't be possible, my lord. I myself am only a designer and an entrepreneur. I don't believe I have the skills for being a corporate analyst. Even if I do, I don't have interest in working in such a post. It's not as per my interest. These are probably allegations made by the CEO as to put me in a fix.

O. CEO - He's lying, your honour! he put on an actual face mask.

SIDDHARTH - Face mask? w-what nonsense. Should I really be wearing a mask when facing a company crisis? what am I? a circus clown?

JURY - (Laughs).

SIDDHARTH - Exactly. I have to support my family somehow, deal with my company's financial crisis, and all that. Aside from all that, you expect me to wear a mask and go dancing around your company building? what am I? a Shakespearean fool?

JURY - (Laughs).

JUDGE - I'm sorry, sir. Apparently there's clear logic in what Siddharth states. You've already crossed the limits - for that, we the court propose a permanent shut-down of Orange and Keyls Company. Infinity company HQ and it's branches will be resurrected in a matter of 6 months. Case closed. (Hammer slam)

(Everyone celebrates around the world)

(Cathy and children and smiling and tears of joy)

[Scene 49]

(At home - all dark)

CATHY - What did you do with the mask?

SIDDHARTH - Alright then, I'll tell you....

(Flashback - Richard comes to Orange HQ)

RICHARD - Oh my god! are you okay?

SIDDHARTH - Doctor is coming. Don't worry. Here, take this mask.

RICHARD - What do I do with it?

SIDDHARTH - In ashes, somewhere.

RICHARD - Right.

(sees a fireplace in Orange HQ lobby)

RICHARD - (Chucks the mask into the fireplace and leaves the building).
♠ ♠ ♠
Looks like Siddharth is in a lot of trouble. Who could've done this to him? How will he overcome this?