Status: Slowly starting

Shut Your Mouth

Leather Pants

What do you pack when you’re staying with an MC for a few days? Violet didn’t have the faintest idea! She had already thrown some stuff in that she may wear for the ‘entertaining’ part, but the rest…?
She decided that she had enough time to decide after taking another look at the digital clock on her bedside table and went for a shower instead. She had another two hours before she was supposedly being picked up to ride down to Charming with Hap, and she needed to make this time count.
She was not usually someone to care much about make-up, but ever since working for Cara Cara she had to at least do the ‘essentials’ to try and not look out of place with the other girls. Luanne had complained more than once about her looking ‘plain’ when coming to the sets, meaning that someone had to do her make-up.
Just as she started massaging shampoo into her scalp, she could hear the door bell go.
“Fuck!”

Quickly washing the foam out again, she wrapped a towel around herself, skidding across the laminate flooring towards the front door.

“What’s the code word?”

She joked, as she didn’t have a peep hole, knowing exactly who it was, seen that no one else but the studio had her address.

“Uhm….your ride is awaiting? I wasn’t told of a fucking code word lass, shite.”

Definitely not the voice she had expected, but she unlatched the door for Chibs either way. He looked mildly surprised by her get-up but sent a big smile her way anyways.

“I thought Hap was gonna pick me up in two hours., am I running behind?”

she asked as she invited him into the small apartment, offering him a seat at her breakfast bar. He smiled awkwardly but remained eye contact.

“Sorry, he had somewhere to be and I kind of assumed you’d be ready. Never mind me, just go get ready and I’ll wait. I can…make a coffee?”

Violet laughed and pointed towards the kitchen cabinets, holding on to her rather short towel.

“Be my guest! Everything you need is there. I just need to dry up and get ready, shouldn’t be too long.”

Rushing to make an escape into her bedroom, Violet was looking at her closet, still not sure what to wear or bring along.

“Chibs, can you help me out for a second?”

She shouted through the door, pulling her towel tighter around herself, knowing that the man had seen her in less more than once.
A knock sounded on the door before he opened it, sticking his head in.

“You ok?”

Violet gave him a small smile, still holding on to her towel. If not Hap, she was glad that it was Chibs apparently picking her up. Tig was still a grey matter to her and she didn’t want to broach the subject unless she had to.

“Well, I know you’re a guy and all, but I have never hung out with bikers. What kind of clothes do I pack?”

Chibs started laughing before letting himself fall onto her makeshift bed on the floor, amusement clear in his eyes.

“Vi, it’s just a 3 days trip. You’ve been around us for a while now, you should know that you can wear whatever the hell you feel comfortable in!”

She pursed her lips and put her hands on her hips, starring down at him.

“Well excuse me, but judging from the kinda girls that you guys hang with, I assumed there was somewhat of a dress code, especially seen that I work at Cara Cara and some of the other girls will be there, too. I don’t want to look like an idiot!”

Chibs laughed and settled against her mattress on the floor, putting his hands into his neck.

“Lass, you wear whatever you want! You’ll be riding on the bike with me though, so a skirt may not be the best choice. But if you want to bring one or two for the next few days, please do so!”

Violet nodded her heat and threw a few skirts towards her bag followed by some shirts and another pair of jeans, leaving a pair of dark brown worn leather pants in her hands. She had only picked them up two weeks ago at a thrift store, thinking that they might come in handy.

“Is this too cliché?”

She turned to him, holding up the pants, offering him a small smile. She felt the sick desire of him approving if her.

“Perfect lass! Pick a shirt and we’re all good to go. I’ll be outside.”

He got off the mattress and pressed a quick kiss unto her cheek before leaving the room to give her privacy.
She quickly pulled up the well fitting leather pants, put on a small bra and a top she had picked up in Huntington Beach years ago. Trying her best at some make-up, she decided that she didn’t need much, as she would be wearing a helmet either way. She could touch it up once they got there. Watching the door one last time, she quickly pulled open the drawer of her nightstand and composed a message.
“I’ll be in Charming for the next few days, wait for further info.”

She quickly deleted her sent items and shut off the burner phone, discarding it back into the drawer.
She felt pretty. She felt ready. Throwing a few pairs of denims and tops into a backpack, she felt good. Stepping out of the room, Chibs looked at her with a smile as she swung her backpack unto her back.

“Fuck sake woman! How am I going to ride with you looking like this!”

She instantly pulled back looked up at him, but he quickly put one hand on her shoulder.

“You look amazing lass! You always do. One thing I’d advise you once we get to Charming though keep to people you know. With your looks, men will try their luck and…I would hate for you to send one of my brothers to the ER.”