Help me!

EVIL!

At their tiny little cottage i was shown to my room and left to unpack.
The ceiling was damp and there was mould on the windowsill. The wardrobe door was broken, and the cuirtains were torn and ripped. I sat down on the bed and realised that the springs were broken.

When I opened the creaky, broken wardrobe, I noticed there wasn't a pole or anything to hang my clothes on, so I had to fold them all and place them at the bottom of it.
I placed the photo of my parents on the table next to my bed, and looked at it. Untill, that is, the table broke, so the photo fell off and the frame smashed.

When Linda came in a while later the first thing she saw was me holding the now loose picture. She sat down next to me and took it out of my hands.
"Why did you bring this?" She asked me
"Because they're my parents and I miss them." I sniffed.
"THEY'RE DEAD, LIVIA, AND THEY'RE NOT COMING BACK!! YOU JUST NEED TO GET OVER YOURSELF AND FORGET THEM!!!!!" she shouted at me. I felt a tear in my eye.
what she did next, though, was worse. She tore the picture in half, and chucked it in the wastepaper basket in the corner of the room. Then she went out the room. Before closing the door, though, she tuned back to me and said "Don't expect any sympathy from us, 'cause your not gonna get it here. Now dry your eyes and get downstairs to make dinner."

She was evil, and I hated her. I fished the two halfs of the photo out of the bin and placed them in the big Fairytale book my parents had got me when I was younger.
I knew Linda and Mum didn't get on when they were younger, but I didn't think she hated her enough to take it out on me.

Why me?
Why did this have to happen to me???

I hated her. I just HATED her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I havent updated in a while. i just didn't know what was going to happen next.
comments make me happy
subscriptions are even better.
Beccy