Status: Complete.

Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time

Raise Hell & Turn It Up

Brendon is swift, making his way back into the living quarters of his home. No one bats an eye in his direction, yet his features protrude from his body very prominently. He spots Emmett and, God, he’s ready to tear this boy apart. The musician invades the man’s personal place fairly quickly, grabbing onto the collar of his shirt.
“Hey, hot stuff, come with me.” Brendon says.
Emmett seems to be in a slight daze; his eyes are bloodshot as he blinks slowly. He finally musters a response, “Ah, okay.”
The musician leads him into the spare bedroom. Once they’re both inside, he locks the door behind him. Emmett stumbles back against the bed and takes a seat. Brendon walks over to him, almost predatory-like.
Emmett says, “We’re alone, this… is nice.” He lazily smirks.
Brendon pulls Emmett to his feet, and kisses him. It’s soft at first, but the musician’s cravings keep growing every single second. The kisses become deeper and rougher. Brendon snatches Emmett’s bottom lip in his teeth and bites down slightly. The man winces and removes from the kiss. He touches his lip and giggles. Brendon pulls him back in for more rough kisses before he pushes him onto the bed. The musician crawls onto the bed and takes the bottom of Emmett’s shirt. Emmett sits up and Brendon takes it the rest of the way off.
The man starts to grab at Brendon’s buttons, and the musician humors him for a few seconds. Emmett unbuttons at least two before he’s looking back into Brendon’s eyes. The man stops and stares at the musician for a prolonged amount of time. Brendon’s hand falls to Emmett’s face, stroking it.
“You look…. there’s something about you right now. I don’t… I don’t know what it is.” Emmett says.
“Mmm.” Brendon says, before pushing the man back onto the bed. His lips hook to the side of Emmett’s neck and he begins to grind his hips down. Brendon’s hand palms Emmett through his skirt, feeling how hard he’s already gotten. He laughs deviously as his lips fall back onto the man’s. The grinding proceeds and Emmett releases small moans every so often.
The musician starts to feel himself getting turned on, not just by the friction, but the thoughts in his head. Emmett’s hands go to Brendon’s pants, and the musician is quick to pin the man’s hands to either side of him.
Emmett says, “You tease.”
“You bet your sweet ass.” Brendon says. He continues to grind against him, keeping his hands pinned. The colors radiating from the man become brighter and Brendon can feel those energies brushing against his skin. The urge in the pit of his stomach begins piling up and he pauses; letting everything accumulate. He looks at Emmett’s face one more time…
His mouth falls open as he latches his teeth into the side of the man’s neck. Emmett lets out a muffled sound that is soon enough muted by a gurgle from the blood climbing up his throat. Brendon’s nails are hooked into his back, consuming his energy and soul. The blood pouring into the musician’s mouth is terribly delectable. Something about the energy flowing into his body and the crimson liquid hitting his tongue...
His hips grind harder against the man’s body. His mouth removes from Emmett’s neck as his nails now go to the surface of his chest. The black spears puncture the skin as small pools of blood start to appear. The light from the man’s eyes is totally gone. Brendon can feel the build up of his orgasm. His nails carve down Emmett’s dead body as he comes hard.
“Ah fuck.” Brendon groans, riding it out through a few more thrusts before he relaxes.
He licks his lips, staring into the blank eyes of his victim. He gets off the bed and walks into the bathroom. He flicks the light on and looks at himself in the mirror. The blood covering his skin and shirt very much appeals to the musician, not to mention the added heels. He looks down at his bloody hands and raises a single soaked finger to his mouth. He leans in closer to the mirror and smears the liquid on his lips, as though he was applying makeup. He gives himself a kiss in the mirror as he begins to laugh almost maniacally.

~~~

Jake sits by the pool in the backyard and watches the waves ripple as several guests splash around half naked. He thought this party would be more fun. He blames it on the absence of Brendon. He took Kenny's advice and didn't follow him around, but honestly, he wishes he did. He pictures kissing Brendon in the midst of bodies and blaring music. He wonders what he tastes like amongst the alcohol and drugs. He wonders what his skin feels like... how much he'd like to taste that too.
"Jake." Kenny says, from out of nowhere.
"What?" The music producer questions, feeling annoyed that his friend interrupted his fantasies.
"It's Brendon. I saw him a few minutes ago and some of his demonic features were showing. No one noticed, however."
Jake is quick to get up, "Well shit, where is he now?"
They both start to walk back into the house, Kenny continues, "He walked down the hallway, but-" he puts a hand out to stop Jake, "Let's not get ahead of ourselves. He was with someone."
"With someone?" Jake feels jealousy pile in the pit if his stomach.
"Don't get your panties in a bunch. What we should be paying attention to is the fact that the serum is working."
"Alright, but anyway what are we gonna do? Wait for him to..."
They both see a bloodied Brendon appear in the hallway. Jake's mouth falls briefly agape as he takes the site in. How fucking hot, the taller man thinks. He walks close to Brendon, meeting him halfway. Brendon and Jake are soon enough looking at each other, and Jake decides to flash him his black eyes.
The musician lifts an eyebrow and says, "Black eyes, my favorite." He reaches out his hand and pulls Jake's body in. He slides his tongue into the taller man’s mouth immediately and Jake lets out a soft noise in pleasure.
Jake's mind is going a million miles an hour, tasting Brendon on his tongue with a dash of alcohol and blood. He pushes his body against Brendon's and the kiss continues. In the midst of pleasure, the musician removes his lips from Jake's. Jake is still lost in the ecstasy of it all to be disappointed that it's over. His pants are ridiculously tight now. Brendon passes him like a ghost in the night, and he takes a second to snap back to reality. He turns to look at Kenny.
Kenny says, "He killed that person, didn't he?"
"Mhm." Jake says, smirking.
"We should do something about the body."
"What about Brendon?"
"What about him? If he goes off and kills more people, we can get to that mess later. As much as no one notices parts of his true form, the dead body is far from invisible."
Jake thinks about it for a second and watches Brendon disappear into the backyard, "Fine." He says.
They both quickly walk down the hall and look into the guest bedroom... it's empty. Jake rushes out and runs into the backyard, and Brendon is gone.