Bonding Over Haines

Remember that time

"Hey Ezra, remember that time I told you you wouldn't be able to get enough of him? Well a couple years later and it looks like I was right."

"What are you talking about? He's still a loser. He's slow and weird and I've heard he's a total slob. AKA, a loser. Besides, I don't see him any more than usual. I mean, sure, I happen to be in the same classes as him, but that's not my fault, its just the way it is."

"Stop talking tough. You remember the conversation or not?"

"Yeah, I remember. What about it?"

"I just wanted to make sure so that the day you two kiss, I can say I told you so."

"Ewww, yuck! I could never do that."

"Soon baby, soon you will want to."

"We are talking about the same guy right? I mean, he's like 5"9. He's way too short for me. And like I said, he's a loser."

"You shouldn't believe everything you hear and height really isn't a big deal, you're only two inches taller than him. The fact that you just considered it-"

"Means nothing. Alright?"

"Yeah, yeah sure. Just remember this conversation when-"

"Didn't I just say it means nothing? Drop it."

"Okay, okay, subject dropped."

"Good."

"But trust me, I've know him for seven years. I really think-"

"Salmon!"

"Okay."

"Thank you."

"Don't thank me until those wedding bells go off."

"I'm going to sleep now."

"Sweet dreams Ezra."

"They won't be about him. I can promise you that."

"Just you wait. Just you wait."
♠ ♠ ♠
Absolutely loving the challenge of writing a story with just dialogue! This one isn't for the contest (although I think it's better than my entry It is here) but I really want to finish this one. Hope you enjoy! Constructive feedback is always welcome :)