What You Can't Have, You Can't Resist

Moments Like This.

We finished up our meals and Billie Joe paid for them (I didn’t even ask what price it came to) and we walked out of the restaurant. We’d been practically silent throughout the meal.
“Thanks for that Billie Joe, you really didn’t have to pay for me,” I smiled, giving him a hug. He wrapped his arms around me as I had done to him.
“No problem Lau. You’re really welcome,” Billie Joe replied as he held me tighter against him. I gazed into his eyes yet again as he did the same. After a few seconds, I pulled away from the hug and focused my eyes elsewhere.
“So… where are we off to now then?” I asked as I fiddled with my belt buckle. I heard Billie sigh softly.
“Well we could have a look in a few stores if you wanted, I mean its 6:30, and so they should still be open for a while. Or we could just head back to the hotel, it’s your choice,” he told me, running a hand through his black hair. I nodded at the two ideas but not at a particular one. Billie Joe raised an eyebrow as to ask what one I’d chosen.
“Can we look in the shops? I wanna see what they have so I can buy something tomorrow!” I laughed, pulling him towards the city centre. He grinned as he allowed me to pull him along by his hand.
“Sure, it’s all good.”

So, about 10 minutes later I ended up wandering through a huge H&M store with Billie Joe following me. I felt dreadful for him, since all he was doing was looking at girl’s clothes with me. How entertaining.
“Oh, I love that shirt! What do you think?” I pondered, holding up a strappy yellow top which had little rainbows printed all over it. He rolled his eyes as he saw me checking it out in the mirror.
“Well?”
“Um, it’s cool.”
“Cool? That’s it?” I gasped dramatically, laughing at the same time.
“Laura, I’m a man. I really don’t care about girl’s clothes. This is Tré’s area, not mine!” Billie mumbled, looking through a pile of jeans.
“What size are you by the way?” he asked, pulling out a couple of pairs of black skinny jeans.
“8. Why?”
“Go try these on with that top, okay? I wanna see how it looks on you.” Billie Joe handed me a pair of the black jeans, and pushed me towards the changing rooms. I looked at him oddly.
“I thought you didn’t care about women’s clothes eh?”
“Well I do now. Now go try it on!” he babbled, pushing me into an empty cubicle.

I wandered into the cubicle, locking the door behind me. I heard Billie Joe pretend to cry on the other side which caused me to grin widely. I pulled off my shirt and my jeans, putting on the new clothes. Brushing myself down and looking in the mirror to study my reflection, I opened the door to let Billie see. He was currently looking at his shoes, though as he heard the door open he cast his eyes onto me. His mouth dropped slightly as I smiled, embarrassed.
“Whoa… Laura that looks awesome on you. You’re definitely getting that,” he stated as he continued to stare at me. I raised one of my eyebrows.
“Billie… I left my money at the hotel. Last time I checked, H&M don’t give their clothes away for free y’know!” I told him, walking back into the changing room.
“Way to state the fucking obvious. Plus, men have all the money, right? I’m paying.”
“Um, I don’t think so Billie Joe. You already bought me dinner; I’m not letting you buy me clothes too-”
“Laura, what else am I going to spend it on? I don’t intend to buy the United Nations, so treating a girl is enough for me,” he winked, pulling out a sum of money. Sighing as I gave in, I locked the cubicle door once again and proceeded in putting my other clothes back on. Minutes later, I walked out with the unpaid for clothes in my hand, waiting for Billie Joe to walk… somewhere. I followed him to the cashier point, queuing in the line.

After letting Billie Joe pay for the clothes, I decided to leave the stores before he decided to buy me anything else and therefore, make me feel even guiltier.
“So, where are we off to now?” I asked him as I held the small H&M bag in my hands; my fingers fiddling with the handle. I saw him shrug out of the corner of my eye.
“Don’t mind to be honest, though I am starting to feel a little tired. So how about we head back to the hotel?” He suggested, looking at me. I nodded, agreeing with him as I let out a yawn.
“Looks like I’m not the only tired one!” He grinned, calling a cab for him and myself. It arrived in a couple of minutes, both of us stepping in.
“Where to?” The aged driver asked as he turned to Billie Joe and me.
“Sofitel New York please,” I mumbled, sitting back in the leather car seat.
“Right away,” he replied while he turned back to face the road. I shivered. This cab was fucking cold.
“What’s up?” Billie asked as he saw me shiver. I rubbed my hands together, hoping they would warm up.
“This car’s fucking freezing,” I breathed, getting frustrated that my hands wouldn’t warm up. “Excuse me sir, is the heating on in this car?” I asked the driver.
“Sorry, but it’s not working,” the driver announced as he looked briefly in the mirror at me.
“Urgh,” I mumbled, rubbing my arms. Billie Joe looked at me sympathetically, offering his arms for a hug.
“Wanna keep warm?” He asked. He looked like a little child who wanted a hug from their mum. I giggled, slipping into his warm arms. My head rested upon his chest as I nuzzled more into him. Though, at the same time I felt terrible for even just cuddling with him like this. It made me think of earlier, when he had kissed me. This made me think of Adrienne. Adrienne Armstrong. Yes, the woman married to Billie Joe Armstrong. The guy who had kissed me passionately earlier today.
I tried to push the thought out of my head and enjoy this time I had with him. Moments like this. Because how many other people get to do this with their fucking idol?

Not many.