What You Can't Have, You Can't Resist

No-where To Go?

My eyes fell wide.
“Oh god,” I whimpered, knowing my parents were on the other side.
“Mike! Tré!” Billie Joe yelled making them rush into the room.
“What?” questioned Mike, looking slightly annoyed. He held his cell phone in his palm which made me assume he’d just gotten off the phone. Tré looked at me curiously, wondering why my eyes were red and puffy. He took a seat next to me on the couch.
“Laura, why are your eyes red? Have you been cryin’?” he hugged me as more tears begin to trickle down my cheeks. Though before I got to answer, Mike opened the door as someone had still been banging on the door. Immediately, my mother and Bruce came into my line of vision.
“Laura, get the hell over here now!” My mom screeched, flailing her arms around dramatically.
“Uh, who the fuck are you?” Mike asked them as he didn’t have a clue who they were.
“I happen to be Laura’s mother. Who the hell are you?” she asked, quirking her eyebrow at him.
“Mike. Mike Dirnt. I’m a friend of Laura’s,” answered Mike, crossing his arms. My mother eyed him suspiciously.
“I thought I recognized you. You’re from that stupid band she’s always on about… Green Day right?” Bruce spat.
“Yes, that happens to be me. Now, if you wouldn’t mind, get the fuck out of this room before I call security,” Mike stated bluntly.
“Excuse me, but my daughter is in your suite and I’ll be damned if I let her stay with people like you!” My mom screeched. I sobbed as quietly as I could into Tré’s chest. My mother never gave up without a fight.
“Mike, go call security please, I want these arseholes removed as soon as possible,” Billie Joe grunted, joining Mike at the door. Bruce’s eyes met Billie’s piercing ones and simply smirked. Billie Joe narrowed his eyes.
“’The fuck you smirking at?” Billie Joe groaned, eyeing Bruce.
“Nothin’, just heard a lot about you,” Bruce remarked, peering at me over Billie’s shoulder. I knew exactly what Bruce was talking about…

I discovered about a month ago that Bruce had hacked into my LiveJournal account online, and had read all my personal entries. Now, as you may have guessed, Green Day had already taken up a huge chunk of my life. Billie Joe Armstrong… I was crazy over him (as you may have guessed). Bruce knew this. And I can’t have Billie finding out, as he took up a large portion of my entries.

Billie Joe caught the glance my step-father was giving me, so he decided to ask;
“Oh yeah, like what?”

I burst into a fit of sobs, stopping Bruce from replying to him. Mike came back into the room, nodding at the doorframe where my parents were located. Two large-built men appeared behind them.
“Excuse me ma’am, but I must ask you to leave this suite now,” the plumper of the two stated to my mom.
“I am not moving anywhere without my daughter!” She squealed, crossing her arms.
“MOTHER, JUST FUCK OFF WILL YOU?! ALL YOU’VE EVER DONE IS RUIN MY DAMN LIFE, SO FOR ONCE CAN YOU JUST LET ME BE HAPPY AND PISS OFF?! I HATE YOU!” I screamed at her. Why can’t they just go… like now?
My mother took one last look at me, disgusted, and turned around with Bruce following her.
“Don’t expect there to be a place for you back in Birmingham.”

That was the last thing my mom said to me before she left. The two bodyguards followed after Billie Joe had thanked them, as he shut the door.
“Thank fuck for that!” Tré chuckled, trying to lighten the mood. He still had a firm grip around me, holding me close to him. I sighed as I was now confused. Where would I go now? My room runs out in about 6 days, and then I’d have to leave as I couldn’t afford to stay. I couldn’t go back home now, either.

Why do I always act before I think? Now I had no-where to go.