Status: Done the short story probably won't run on.

My world

We're not a couple

She's so pretty but I can't just tell her that I'm in love with her, she would need to find out that---

"Ooh! Ooh!" Alyssa squeals breaking me from my thoughts.

"What is it?" I quickly ask forgetting what I was thinking about.

"Can we get ice cream?" She asks in her cutest voice.

"Yeah sure" I say as I chuckle.

She's so immature at times, it's just like we're kids again sitting in our backyard, seeing who can get up the tree the fastest or who can do the most flips on the trampoline before getting dizzy and falling over.

As soon as we get inside she rushes over to to the counter to see what kind of ice cream they have even though she gets the same kind every time. Soon I joined her and looked at what I wanted.

"I'll have a mango sorbet ad she'll have mint chip with sprinkles." I told the female server before chuckling at Alyssa.

"Hey! How did you know I was gonna get that!" Alyssa spoke with a sour tone.

"I knew because you get the same thing every time we come here." I laughed as I answered her question.

"It's not fair... It's the only thing I like." She said with a sour and cute tone.

"Two cones for the cute couple." The female server said with a sweet smile.

Both Michael and Alyssa looked down and blushed but she didn't notice he was blushing.

"We're not a couple... We're just friends." She quickly replied.

Of course she said it so fast she likes Adrian not me.

"Thanks, keep the change. I say as I put down a ten and walked out with Alyssa.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey so here's the second chapter again I'm new to writing but I hope you enjoy.